606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman)

+15
Made 4 Gwladys
Merseyblue
RhinoJagz
Statman
SEFTON
Dixie Land
Armchair
The President
Knight of Thorgothshire
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Yankthattoffee
Gravy & Chips
Mr_Ben
Da Judge
19 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 Empty Re: Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:53 pm

I am very happy Very Happy 

I think I love Lukaku king 

COYB Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 Action-s Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 Action-s 

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 Empty Re: Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:54 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Lukaku is limping pale 
affraid Didn't see that. pale 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74408

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:54 pm

FT cheers 

Not a great performance tbh. Villa were just about the better team for most of the game but goals win games.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:54 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Lukaku is limping pale 
just the weight of his cock making him lop sided

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:55 pm

Osman's pass to Lukaku for the first goal was sublime. Love how Barry picked out Osman for the second goal as well.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:56 pm

we should have sacked that negative cunt Moyes years ago Very Happy 

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 Captur20

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:00 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:we should have sacked that negative cunt Moyes years ago Very Happy 

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 Captur20
cheers cheers cheers Too true. Laughing 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:01 pm

so how many did Kone score? Very Happy
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:09 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:so how many did Kone score? Very Happy
Alcatrash was MOM!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:09 pm

All round howard should take the applause for a great display today , Osman's introduction second half changed the game , could be a great tactic to leave Ossie on the bench for further games ? save his old legs, Man of the match for me the entire away support was fantastic .

Coymbb's cheers 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:50 pm

Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 17498 

FANtastic
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 26 Oct 2013, 7:11 pm

Saints two up so we are down to fourth. Martinez out!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:40 am

Cahill the Great wrote:
Alcatrash was MOM!
Nice to see you both focusing on the positives after another win which puts us in the top 4. Very Happy 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Sun 27 Oct 2013, 12:23 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Alcatrash was MOM!
Nice to see you both focusing on the positives after another win which puts us in the top 4. Very Happy 
Let them Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 F_whistl Dixie, We shall all moan if results like yesterday stop.lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 27 Oct 2013, 5:05 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Mirallas too selfish, should have played in Lukaku there.
Am I right in thinking we haven't won at Villa park since 2005?
Yes except for our 3-1 win last season.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 29 Oct 2013, 10:41 pm

Was away with the family in Doolin on the west of Clare so just caught the MOTD highlights there. Dont think I have heard a louder roar from an away set of supporters ever! Usually abit of a delay when a goal is scored by an away side, but it was like Lukaku scored into the Gwladys St end!
If all fit, I like the way Martinez interchanges Barkley and Osman. Barkley is still only young and will go through flat spells whilst Ossie can really change a game in the right conditions, especially on Saturday where Villa were tiring and still quite open. Martinez use of subs has been excellent so far. Seems really pro-active to identify how a game is changing and makes decisive changes.
Great win. Really looking forward to Spurs game on Sunday now. COYBs:cheers: 

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 30 Oct 2013, 9:54 am

Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Mirallas too selfish, should have played in Lukaku there.
Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 F_laugh Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 F_laugh Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 F_laugh 

People do seem to have forgotten we absolutely destroyed them under Moyes last season.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 30 Oct 2013, 10:31 am

Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 F_laugh Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 F_laugh Aston Villa 0 Everton 2 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 12 F_laugh 

People do seem to have forgotten we absolutely destroyed them under Moyes last season.
I think people forget everything that we built under Moyes because of the way he left
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 30 Oct 2013, 10:45 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

I think people forget everything that we built under Moyes because of the way he left
Yeah, but they shouldn't. Pretty much everyone here would have done the same if a once in a lifetime opportunity came along, especially if they'd spent the past 11 years putting their heart and soul into the club.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue Wed 30 Oct 2013, 11:51 am

Great result away at Villa. They're not a bad side at all and have improved a lot over the last two seasons.
Good to get a win with a tough game against Spuds coming up!
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 30 Oct 2013, 3:45 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

Yeah, but they shouldn't. Pretty much everyone here would have done the same if a once in a lifetime opportunity came along, especially if they'd spent the past 11 years putting their heart and soul into the club.
I have no issue with the way he left.. I would have happily shook his hand & said a great big thanks David ... the way he took Felaini is what I disliked.... I really lost a lot of respect for him ... and worse I expect a repeat in January with Baines

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:22 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

I have no issue with the way he left.. I would have happily shook his hand & said a great big thanks David ... the way he took Felaini is what I disliked.... I really lost a lot of respect for him ... and worse I expect a repeat in January with Baines
What, he intentionally ignored his release clause, making a couple of laughable bids for Baines and Felli to waste time, and then paid more than he could have in July for the big-bouffanted belgian. He should be inducted into the hall of fame now.Very Happy 
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:20 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

What, he intentionally ignored his release clause, making a couple of laughable bids for Baines and Felli to waste time, and then paid more than he could have in July for the big-bouffanted belgian. He should be inducted into the hall of fame now.Very Happy 
Not only that, but by delaying he forced Fellaini to hand in a transfer request, which is rumoured to have cost Fellaini about £4m in a so-called loyalty bonus that was no longer payable on him submitting a transfer request. That's £8m in total that his dithering made for Everton which could sign us another Kone with enough change for, erm, Vinny Samways.

Legend!

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:32 pm

and Moyes didn't sign a new contract so we couldn't get any compensation for him when he went to United
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Wed 30 Oct 2013, 6:01 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:and Moyes didn't sign a new contract so we couldn't get any compensation for him when he went to United
Shame how it ended for Moyes at Everton but all entirely down to his own doing and I don't feel sorry for him one bit. I'm really happy with Martinez. If Everton win - I look forward to listening to Roberto buzzing with his headset on! At the end of the Moyes tenure I would just switch off as he was just dour and repetitive.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next