26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 4:34 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Stones is quietly becoming a very good player

Only a few weeks ago I thought the lad needed a lot more time before being a regular the 1st team. His performance against Swansea was a real worry.

Keep proving me wrong kiddo.

He still has a Yobo moment, but they're getting fewer.
Can you imagine RM arriving 6 years ago?
Weir, Yobo, Hibbo, Unsworth, Beattie, etc

He would have turned us down and stayed at Wigan.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3719
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 12:39 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Stones is quietly becoming a very good player

Only a few weeks ago I thought the lad needed a lot more time before being a regular the 1st team. His performance against Swansea was a real worry.

Keep proving me wrong kiddo.

He still has a Yobo moment, but they're getting fewer.
Can you imagine RM arriving 6 years ago?
Weir, Yobo, Hibbo, Unsworth, Beattie, etc

He would have turned us down and stayed at Wigan.
 Laughing 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6420
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Merseyblue on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 7:39 pm

I've missed the last few games with being away but I'm glad Stones has had a run of games to prove himself and continue to show the promise we saw in pre season.
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163
Age : 37
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  The President on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 7:11 am

Chelsea have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Everton's 19-year-old defender John Stones.
Full story: Daily Mail
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 7:30 am

The President wrote:Chelsea have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Everton's 19-year-old defender John Stones.
Full story: Daily Mail

Give us Lukaku and £20 million and then we will talk.  cheers 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 9:32 am

we must be successful ..

all these stories in the papers that sky teams want our players .

...whoop  Rolling Eyes 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 6:29 pm

any effort to unsettle us.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6420
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Wed 16 Apr 2014, 2:00 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:any effort to unsettle us.


tru dat

thats all it is, too
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 16 Apr 2014, 8:59 am

mindyerho? wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:any effort to unsettle us.


tru dat

thats all it is, too
and to sell papers
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6420
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  SEFTON on Thu 08 May 2014, 10:01 am

A row between two agents could cause a delay in Everton being able to offer John Stones a new and improved contract this summer.

Currently represented by the Star agency, Stones is being courted by Paul Martin of WMG sports agents, and is expected to switch advisors when his current contract with Star runs out.

Tim Cahill, Joleon Lescott, and Steven Gerrard are among WMG’s client list, and if Stones has decided to change management then he is likely to want to wait until the switch is complete before making any decisions on his club contract situation.

Everton have been in this situation before, however, when Wayne Rooney’s first professional contract was delayed due to Paul Stretford poaching him from his previous agent shortly before his 17th birthday, but having to wait until the contract with his former agent ran out before he could start “milking the cash cow from both ends” – as a judge in the trial described Stretford’s actions.

Stones’ performances have warranted a new deal, and he will likely sign improved terms with Everton over the summer, but do expect the usual rumours about a young star being tempted away to a “bigger” club.


SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 08 May 2014, 10:32 am

sefton wrote:A row between two agents could cause a delay in Everton being able to offer John Stones a new and improved contract this summer.

Currently represented by the Star agency, Stones is being courted by Paul Martin of WMG sports agents, and is expected to switch advisors when his current contract with Star runs out.

Tim Cahill, Joleon Lescott, and Steven Gerrard are among WMG’s client list, and if Stones has decided to change management then he is likely to want to wait until the switch is complete before making any decisions on his club contract situation.

Everton have been in this situation before, however, when Wayne Rooney’s first professional contract was delayed due to Paul Stretford poaching him from his previous agent shortly before his 17th birthday, but having to wait until the contract with his former agent ran out before he could start “milking the cash cow from both ends” – as a judge in the trial described Stretford’s actions.

Stones’ performances have warranted a new deal, and he will likely sign improved terms with Everton over the summer, but do expect the usual rumours about a young star being tempted away to a “bigger” club.


fuckin hate agents  Mad  fuckin leeches

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Helenqu on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:58 am

Bid from Tottenham rejected apparently:

https://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/defender-bid-rejected-5-1731958.html?
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  SEFTON on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:08 am

Helenqu wrote:Bid from Tottenham rejected apparently:

https://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/defender-bid-rejected-5-1731958.html?

Great news , about time we kept are future stars. Now we just need those additional players you talked about Roberto. Very Happy 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:21 pm

sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Bid from Tottenham rejected apparently:

https://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/defender-bid-rejected-5-1731958.html?

Great news , about time we kept are future stars. Now we just need those additional players you talked about Roberto. Very Happy 
I would be very, very upset if we sold the likes of Stones... I truly think he will become a first choice England player in the next few years... not that it means much playing for a shit International team...
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:29 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Bid from Tottenham rejected apparently:

https://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/defender-bid-rejected-5-1731958.html?

Great news , about time we kept are future stars. Now we just need those additional players you talked about Roberto. Very Happy 
I would be very, very upset if we sold the likes of Stones... I truly think he will become a first choice England player in the next few years... not that it means much playing for a shit International team...

+1
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Armchair on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 6:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Bid from Tottenham rejected apparently:

https://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/defender-bid-rejected-5-1731958.html?

Great news , about time we kept are future stars. Now we just need those additional players you talked about Roberto. Very Happy 
I would be very, very upset if we sold the likes of Stones... I truly think he will become a first choice England player in the next few years... not that it means much playing for a shit International team...

Agreed, he looks absolutely class. Anyway, I doubt he'd take a step down to join Spuds  Smile 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19838
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Bryan on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:01 am

Signed a new contract. Announced today.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  SEFTON on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:10 pm

Bryan wrote:Signed a new contract. Announced today.

Needs to concentrate more, had a very poor pre-season
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:14 pm

sefton wrote:
Bryan wrote:Signed a new contract. Announced today.

Needs to concentrate more, had a very poor pre-season
I personally think most of them have
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7270
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  SEFTON on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:35 pm

Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:
Bryan wrote:Signed a new contract. Announced today.

Needs to concentrate more, had a very poor pre-season
I personally think most of them have

They have Blueberto , but Stones has been responsible for giving goals away through poor back passes ,he's young so can learn from it.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Tonteau on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:40 pm

sefton wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:
Bryan wrote:Signed a new contract. Announced today.

Needs to concentrate more, had a very poor pre-season
I personally think most of them have

They have Blueberto , but Stones has been responsible for giving goals away through poor back passes  ,he's young so can learn from it.

He's 20 years old, playing a decent number of games as a ball playing centre half in probably the most competetive league in the world. Yes, he'll make mistakes, yes he'll improve but if people are going get on his back for making mistakes while trying to play out from the back, then they can't complain if we start lumping the ball long and losing posession.

Under Bobby we have a philosophy and if we want to progress with it we have to stick to that whatever. When we abondoned it last season, we suffered.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:40 pm

Where has it been announced?

The lad won't play as much this season unless Jags gets another injury.

He is Jag's backup now but clearly has time on his side
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 1:44 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Where has it been announced?

The lad won't play as much this season unless Jags gets another injury.

He is Jag's backup now but clearly has time on his side
surely Dizzy will be winding down this season... he's 79 next year 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 295966 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 1:56 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Where has it been announced?

The lad won't play as much this season unless Jags gets another injury.

He is Jag's backup now but clearly has time on his side
surely Dizzy will be winding down this season... he's 79 next year 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 295966 

The increased amount of games will see him get at least as many games as last season in my opinion.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13156
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Super on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 2:14 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Where has it been announced?

The lad won't play as much this season unless Jags gets another injury.

He is Jag's backup now but clearly has time on his side

Just setting up the conference now, so should be announced sometime tomorrow.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36961
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 3 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum