606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

+28
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
WellOilBeefHooked
My other LB is a Ferrari
Gravy & Chips
Made 4 Gwladys
Knight of Thorgothshire
SEFTON
hairy cataract
Armchair
Tonteau
Yankthattoffee
Cahill the Great
Super
Blue gazza
Helenqu
tadpole
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Merseyblue
Bryan
Mr_Ben
Sack the Juggler
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Dixie Land
The President
Goodison_Gringo
Lumper
SouthernSmugToffee
Hinchcliffe Corner
32 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 13 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Cahill the Great Fri 21 Aug 2015, 10:01 am

The President wrote:Everton defender John Stones, 21, will put in a transfer request in an attempt to force through a move to Premier League champions Chelsea. (Sun, subscription required)

Stones is part of a potential £100m double deal for the Blues, who are also keen to sign Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 22. (Daily Star)

Two Class Papers 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 13 695251

Denied my Martinez in the press conference this morning. Papers are desperate for some news so start making things up.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 13 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Tonteau Fri 21 Aug 2015, 10:19 am

I will be gutted if he goes, more than Rooney. Settled defensive partenerships are so hard to find and I think Jags and Stones work well, we struggled for ages after we lost Lescott.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:55 pm

Looks like Chelsea turning to darker arts of the transfer business to try push the deal through. Dropping hints through the media of 'transfer requests' is probably their final play. Even some of the questioning of Martinez this morning was pretty daft talking about 'hypothetical' transfer request and how that might change things. 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 13 Doh
Just hope we can screw them for every penny they got if they get their man.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Fri 21 Aug 2015, 1:29 pm

i would have liked the club to say something like
he is not for sale, he is happy here, but an offer of £50 million pounds would be hard to ignore
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Fri 21 Aug 2015, 1:37 pm

I would have liked the club to say something like

fuck right off.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 21 Aug 2015, 1:43 pm

If he does throw his toys out the of the pram, we should slap a £40-45m price tag on him and welcome offers from all clubs. It would be nice if, after all their illegal tapping up, the Chavs missed out on him. Perhaps Man U want 'revenge' over Pedro?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Fri 21 Aug 2015, 3:49 pm

Martinez has stated in a press conference this morning that there has been no transfer request from Stones.
He spoke to Stones earlier and Stones is happy at Everton and feels he will get more starts staying where he is than we would at Chelsea. Papers are making mischief!
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sat 22 Aug 2015, 12:08 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Martinez has stated in a press conference this morning that there has been no transfer request from Stones.
He spoke to Stones earlier and Stones is happy at Everton and feels he will get more starts staying where he is than we would at Chelsea.  Papers are making mischief!

If that's true then I'm chuffed to bits!! Does it not show a lack of ambition on his part though?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 22 Aug 2015, 12:18 am

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Martinez has stated in a press conference this morning that there has been no transfer request from Stones.
He spoke to Stones earlier and Stones is happy at Everton and feels he will get more starts staying where he is than we would at Chelsea.  Papers are making mischief!

If that's true then I'm chuffed to bits!!  Does it not show a lack of ambition on his part though?

Post Euros... he will be offered opportunity in Spain/Italy/Germany/England... and then watch...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sat 22 Aug 2015, 1:55 am

If that's true then I'm chuffed to bits!!  Does it not show a lack of ambition on his part though?

Nearly time to go to bed.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 22 Aug 2015, 9:39 am

Not at all Doc... it's not ambitious to sign for sky team & spend 90% of matches getting splinters in your arse... just ask Rodders.

Stones is good, in fact very good... but we all know he makes spupid errors now & then & some cost goals / matches... there is little doubt if he does that at Chavski (where he will be nervous as fuck) he may be given 1 chance.. maybe 2... then he'll be scape-goated  & benched... finally he'll be loaned back to Barnsley or Middlesborough before you can say.... Maureenho's a twat.

Staying put & reaching his full potential by playing games as first choice at Everton football club is the most sensible thing to do.... if that works out well & he shines like we know he can, becomes a first choice CB for England.... he'll have options to wear Real Madrid, Barcalone shirts etc in the future.. THAT is ambition IMO

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 22 Aug 2015, 10:21 am

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:

Not at all Doc... it's not ambitious to sign for sky team & spend 90% of matches getting splinters in your arse... just ask Rodders.

Stones is good, in fact very good... but we all know he makes spupid errors now & then & some cost goals / matches... there is little doubt if he does that at Chavski (where he will be nervous as fuck) he may be given 1 chance.. maybe 2... then he'll be scape-goated  & benched... finally he'll be loaned back to Barnsley or Middlesborough before you can say.... Maureenho's a twat.

Staying put & reaching his full potential by playing games as first choice at Everton football club is the most sensible thing to do.... if that works out well & he shines like we know he can, becomes a first choice CB for England.... he'll have options to wear Real Madrid, Barcalone shirts etc in the future.. THAT is ambition IMO
Maureen Yoyo's latest diatribe against some of his players is enough for JS to think twice.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sat 22 Aug 2015, 1:19 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
O

Stones is good, in fact very good... but we all know he makes spupid errors now & then & some cost goals / matches... there is little doubt if he does that at Chavski (where he will
be nervous as fuck) he may be given 1 chance.. maybe 2... then he'll be scape-goated  & benched... finally he'll be loaned back to Barnsley or Middlesborough before you can say.... Maureenho's a twat.

That's what I wanted to say but I couldn't be arsed last night. When I read 'proper' football fans like Doc saying that then it just confirms that football is broken.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sat 22 Aug 2015, 7:08 pm

Statman wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
O

Stones is good, in fact very good... but we all know he makes spupid errors now & then & some cost goals / matches... there is little doubt if he does that at Chavski (where he will
be nervous as fuck) he may be given 1 chance.. maybe 2... then he'll be scape-goated  & benched... finally he'll be loaned back to Barnsley or Middlesborough before you can say.... Maureenho's a twat.

That's what I wanted to say but I couldn't be arsed last night. When I read 'proper' football fans like Doc saying that then it just confirms that football is broken.

Sorry I thought this was a forum to ask questions and discuss things?!? how dare I speak out of term......
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 22 Aug 2015, 8:08 pm

Statman wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
O

Sorry I thought this was a forum to ask questions and discuss things?!? how dare I speak out of term......

I don't think there was an intentional dig there fellah.....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sat 22 Aug 2015, 9:15 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Statman wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
O

Uwie it most certainly wasn't a dig at Doc. As I've said Doc is a 'proper' football fan but it is depressing that Sky (mainly) has led many fans to believe that all that matters is being at a big 5 club, all that matters is that we watch/support big 5 clubs, all that matters is other clubs allowing their players to leave for big 5 clubs as soon as they come calling, all that matters is getting in the top 4 to get Champions League places. Forget the FA and League cups. They're an irrelevance.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sat 22 Aug 2015, 9:35 pm

Statman wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Statman wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
O

Uwie it most certainly wasn't a dig at Doc. As I've said Doc is a 'proper' football fan but it is depressing that Sky (mainly) has led many fans to believe that all that matters is being at a big 5 club, all that matters is that we watch/support big 5 clubs, all that matters is other clubs allowing their players to leave for big 5 clubs as soon as they come calling, all that matters is getting in the top 4 to get Champions League places. Forget the FA and League cups. They're an irrelevance.

Apologies for that! I read it as "proper"-doesn't go to the game - TV watching - only known about football since 1992
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 23 Aug 2015, 12:50 am

Statman wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Statman wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
O

Apologies for that! I read it as "proper"-doesn't go to the game - TV watching  - only known about football since 1992

Love you. I used '' to emphasise not to do a smoke and mirrors thing.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Sun 23 Aug 2015, 8:11 am

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 13 Food-smi
Statman wrote:
Statman wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Statman wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
O

Apologies for that! I read it as "proper"-doesn't go to the game - TV watching  - only known about football since 1992

Love you. I used '' to emphasise not to do a smoke and mirrors thing.

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 13 Food-smi 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 13 Food-smi 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 13 Food-smi
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 23 Aug 2015, 10:00 am

Maybe they've given up on Stones?

John Terry, 34, fears for his Chelsea future after inquiries were made over Real Madrid's 22-year-old Raphael Varane. (Mail on Sunday)
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 23 Aug 2015, 10:43 am

Armchair wrote:Maybe they've given up on Stones?

John Terry, 34, fears for his Chelsea future after inquiries were made over Real Madrid's 22-year-old Raphael Varane. (Mail on Sunday)
we should bid for Terry....

...then pull out Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Sun 23 Aug 2015, 1:06 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
Armchair wrote:Maybe they've given up on Stones?

we should bid for Terry....

...then pull out Very Happy

He wouldn't move here, cause he'll just be a benchwarmer....

My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 23 Aug 2015, 2:27 pm

I have all the newspapers bookmarked, but never go on either of the Nazi sites....  but I note the sEx(less)press isn't allowing comments on this one...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/600168/Exclusive-John-Stones-Everton-chairman-Bill-Kenwright-dream-move-Chelsea

twats
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 23 Aug 2015, 3:38 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I have all the newspapers bookmarked, but never go on either of the Nazi sites....  but I note the sEx(less)press isn't allowing comments on this one...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/600168/Exclusive-John-Stones-Everton-chairman-Bill-Kenwright-dream-move-Chelsea

twats
It really can't be that difficult being a journo these days; just make up shit and run with it.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 23 Aug 2015, 3:39 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:I have all the newspapers bookmarked, but never go on either of the Nazi sites....  but I note the sEx(less)press isn't allowing comments on this one...

twats
It really can't be that difficult being a journo these days; just make up shit and run with it.
it's been like tht for ages... I haven't bought a national paper (apart from a few here & there) for the last 15 years....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next