606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

+28
Armchair
Tonteau
Statman
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Helenqu
Yankthattoffee
blue nowhere
Royal Blue Mersey
The President
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Mr Perpetual Motion
ToffeeDan
Lumper
fatboblatch
Mr_Ben
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Qld Toffee
Da Judge
Bryan
Michael Crosby S74
anticipate_the_pass
notepad
Synth_fg®
VenezuelaBlue
Blue gazza
32 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:44 pm

My team would be

Howard

Neville (sub Hibbo 60 minutes after Nevs third dangerous tackle on Suarez and first yellow*)
Distin
Heitinga (sub Distin 60 minutes after J5s third dangerous tackle on Me-La and first yellow*)
Baines

Gueye
Fellaini
Gibson
Osman

Cahill (sub Vic 60 minutes after first yellow for looking at Webb funny*)

Jelavic

* score being 3-0 at the time, if neither yellow has taken place it will be Drenthe for Gueye.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic)

Post  Synth_fg® Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:29 pm

Tonteau wrote:
tadpole wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:That keeper of theirs looks like a flapper.

My team would be

Howard

Hibbert
Distin
Heitinga
Baines

Gueye
Fellaini
Gibson
Osman

Cahill

Jelavic

Id take that. Moyes probably won't trust Drenthe from the start but his absence has made that decision from him anyway. Gueye is full of confidence so let him carry on. Drenthe to come on if game gets stretched. Neville over Hibbo is the only other decision to make really. The rest of the team picks itself. It will be tough on Jags but Distin & Heitinga haven't done anything to suggest they can be dropped.

I think Neville will get the nod, but i'd prefer Hibbert, little bit pacier. Equally at CB Distin didn't feature at the weekend, suggests he's a shoe horn in there and after the last Derby its got to be JH over Jags.

Coleman over Gueye, maybe?

Think Coleman's looked a bit clueless recently...moreso than usual. Think he needs a run of games in order to get more settled.

Also Coleman is better coming off the bench and running at tired defenders
Synth_fg®
Synth_fg®

Number of posts : 3579
Registration date : 2005-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:52 pm

Look at Brad Jones here

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:53 pm

and here

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:06 pm

I'm on the March already (with 2 beers, complimentary wifi and 1st class hospitality)
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:16 pm

notepad wrote:I'm on the March already (with 2 beers, complimentary wifi and 1st class hospitality)

Are you saving your ink for before or after the game mate? Expecting a block busting career changer! Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:20 pm

Bluejags wrote:
notepad wrote:I'm on the March already (with 2 beers, complimentary wifi and 1st class hospitality)

Are you saving your ink for before or after the game mate? Expecting a block busting career changer! Very Happy
Definitely after, not jinxing anything!!
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:24 pm

notepad wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Definitely after, not jinxing anything!!

JESUS NOTEPAD.. DONT JINX US!!!!

At ease. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:32 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:That keeper of theirs looks like a flapper.

My team would be

Howard

Hibbert
Distin
Heitinga
Baines

Gueye
Fellaini
Gibson
Osman

Cahill

Jelavic

Hard to disagree with that. Pip may get the nod ahead of Hibbo due to his leadership skills but without Hibbo, where will our goals come from?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:02 pm

A few questions for Blues or Reds fans to answer:

Has your manager's sale & purchases improved the team immeasurably?

Has your manager's team selection & tactics filled you with confidence or trepidation?

Has your manager found a settled side?

Is your team playing well at the moment?

Is the emotional state of your manager giving you cause for concern?

Will the team your manager selects on Saturday be match fit?

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:08 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:A few questions for Blues or Reds fans to answer:

Has your manager's team selection & tactics filled you with confidence or trepidation?

You appear to be making the mistake of allowing yourself to be hopeful of a positive result.

I hate derby games, I really do.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:27 pm

Roy Stone Drenched wrote:

You appear to be making the mistake of allowing yourself to be hopeful of a positive result.

I've been feeling sick for the past day or so. It will last till full time on saturday and probably longer if we lose.

But I'd still rather us be there than watch sunderland playing them.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

Tonteau wrote:

I've been feeling sick for the past day or so. It will last till full time on saturday and probably longer if we lose.

I was planning a big meet up in town with some Shite mates and a few neutrals to watch the match but now Ive decided to watch it at home.......alone.....with the curtains closed........... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 11 Apr 2012, 5:01 pm

All this goes out of the window on Saturday though.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 11 Apr 2012, 5:17 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

I was planning a big meet up in town with some Shite mates and a few neutrals to watch the match but now Ive decided to watch it at home.......alone.....with the curtains closed........... Very Happy

One of my mates (shite fan) asked me if I was going to watch it in town and whether I wanted to meet up. I had to admit, I was planning to avoid him as last time I watched the game with him things got a bit out of hand and I didn't want that to happen again.

Hate watching the Derby with any shite fans, even my best mates.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  anticipate_the_pass Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

I was going to watch it at home (7.30am kick-off here) but there is a NYC-EFC breakaway / splinter group that have found a new location to watch the games, it's called Smithfields. I said to a mate of mine that it will be like Creamfields if we get a result and he said more like KillingFields if we don't FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic) - Page 2 F_laugh
anticipate_the_pass
anticipate_the_pass

Number of posts : 1014
Registration date : 2006-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 11:09 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/11/everton-davis-moyes-liverpool-referees?newsfeed=true

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:08 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/11/everton-davis-moyes-liverpool-referees?newsfeed=true

Interesting that both Everton and the RS have a problem with Clattenburg. Wink
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 12 Apr 2012, 7:34 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/11/everton-davis-moyes-liverpool-referees?newsfeed=true

Maybe we can bottle some of Moyes' class and sell it to that shower across the park?
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 12 Apr 2012, 9:05 am

Goes to penalties keeper for RS saves them all. He is hero. KKK wants wembely renamed in the keeper's name
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 12 Apr 2012, 9:33 am

Time for The FA Cup Semi-final avatar contest!

No. 1 Ammmmmoooookachiiiii cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 10:01 am

Liverpool have appealed Donis red card from the other night.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-appeal-Doni-red-card-decision-expected-today-article889669.html

Is this because they are that worried about Brad Jones?

Reina is back after this weekend, and they have that lad from Hull back on the bench for Saturday so if it isn't successful (which it shouldn't be) it won't change anything, so is Kenny just being awkward and just doing it for the sake of it?.

Is there not a rule about appealing for the sake of it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 12 Apr 2012, 10:55 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:Liverpool have appealed Donis red card from the other night.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-appeal-Doni-red-card-decision-expected-today-article889669.html

Reina is back after this weekend, and they have that lad from Hull back on the bench for Saturday so if it isn't successful (which it shouldn't be) it won't change anything, so is Kenny just being awkward and just doing it for the sake of it?.

His ban may be extended by a further game but, as you rightly point out, Reina is back after the semi final so it doesn't really matter to them if Doni is suspended for a further game.

This is a spectacular job by Dalglish in destroying Brad Jones' confidence. On the basis that Doni's red card won't be rescinded, Brad Jones will now be completely aware that Dalglish has zero confidence in him. Incredible man management.

Still, FA Cup Semi Final - Everton 1 The Shite 2 (Jelavic) - Page 2 F_laugh

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 12 Apr 2012, 11:10 am

Bluejags wrote:Time for The FA Cup Semi-final avatar contest!

No. 1 Ammmmmoooookachiiiii cheers

Leighton Baines celebrates after scoring a late freekick against Chelsea.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:40 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:Liverpool have appealed Donis red card from the other night.

On RAWK... to a man they all realise that the ban is right... however by appealing they get a stay of grace and he might be eligible to play and they quite cynically say that that is ok because by then Reina is back... As Hairy says does wonder for the lad Jones confidence.... also says a lot for the desparation they dare not admit to....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9785

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next