man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 3:41 pm

i will take the reins now if thats ok
too many pretenders in our team , they will realise i have started the thread and respond by taking us through to a wembley cup final

lukaku will be back to his direct link with foo foo for a brace.

1-2

wembley here we come

Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7288
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 3:54 pm

No brainer this one. We are Wigan, the clown will take us to a final.

City will have ten penalty shouts turned down, hit the woodwork fifteen times, we will score two on the break.

0-2 Foofoo hat-trick. We're on our way to Wembley we shall not be moved. Final against the Shite, we'll be six nil up with ten to play and lose 7-6 with the winner in the fourth day of injury time.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24090
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 4:06 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:No brainer this one. We are Wigan, the clown will take us to a final.  

City will have ten penalty shouts turned down, hit the woodwork fifteen times, we will score two on the break.

0-2 Foofoo hat-trick. We're on our way to Wembley we shall not be moved.  Final against the Shite, we'll be six nil up with ten to play and lose 7-6 with the winner in the fourth day of injury time.
and we'll be relegated .. job done... thanks peg-leg,,, thanks Bobby... phenomenal
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 5:55 pm

Martin Atkinson is the referee affraid
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 7:40 pm

Is there away goals or some stupid rule that if we loose 1-0 we are out.

If Coleman and Baines play we should cancel out De Bryune (spl) out.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Da Judge on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 8:10 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Is there away goals or some stupid rule that if we loose 1-0 we are out.

If Coleman and Baines play we should cancel out De Bryune (spl) out.

The away goal only counts at the end of extra time... and before penalties...

Draw and Away win and single goal loss (AET) where we score 2 or more then we go to Wembley... pack your bags and buy the rail ticket
2-1 loss at extra time its penalties
1-0 loss AET and City go through to final
any other loss greater than two goal difference we lose chance to go to Wembley

SO....

0-1,0-2,0-3, 1-2,1-3,2-3, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc we qualify
3-2,4-3,5-4.... we qualify
2-1 AET and its penalties
1-0 and we are knocked out
2-0, 3-0, 3-1, 4-2 etc... and we are knocked out...


_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8903
Age : 59
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Armchair on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 10:10 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Is there away goals or some stupid rule that if we loose 1-0 we are out.

If Coleman and Baines play we should cancel out De Bryune (spl) out.

The away goal only counts at the end of extra time... and before penalties...

Draw and Away win and single goal loss (AET) where we score 2 or more then we go to Wembley... pack your bags and buy the rail ticket
2-1 loss at extra time its penalties
1-0 loss AET and City go through to final
any other loss greater than two goal difference we lose chance to go to Wembley

SO....

0-1,0-2,0-3, 1-2,1-3,2-3, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc we qualify
3-2,4-3,5-4.... we qualify
2-1 AET and its penalties
1-0 and we are knocked out
2-0, 3-0, 3-1, 4-2 etc... and we are knocked out...


What if we score 10 but City score 13?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19962
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 10:15 pm

Armchair wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Is there away goals or some stupid rule that if we loose 1-0 we are out.

If Coleman and Baines play we should cancel out De Bryune (spl) out.

The away goal only counts at the end of extra time... and before penalties...

Draw and Away win and single goal loss (AET) where we score 2 or more then we go to Wembley... pack your bags and buy the rail ticket
2-1 loss at extra time its penalties
1-0 loss AET and City go through to final
any other loss greater than two goal difference we lose chance to go to Wembley

SO....

0-1,0-2,0-3, 1-2,1-3,2-3, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc we qualify
3-2,4-3,5-4.... we qualify
2-1 AET and its penalties
1-0 and we are knocked out
2-0, 3-0, 3-1, 4-2 etc... and we are knocked out...


What if we score 10 but City score 13?
Klopp will shyt himself and then shower with RM...... Shocked
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Super on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:45 pm

Team News:

Jags and Robles to return, Coleman 'fit to start', McCarthy role to be determined, Cleverley and Pienaar available, but Besic & Mirallas ruled out.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37036
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 2:34 pm

“John is 21 and has played 68 games in the Premier League. We will never assess until he plays 100 games." Martinez


68 PL games. That's the best part of 2 seasons.
Development is over.
Potential has to be converted into actualization Suspect

That was a kind of new Martinezism.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Da Judge on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 2:36 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:“John is 21 and has played 68 games in the Premier League. We will never assess until he plays 100 games." Martinez


68 PL games. That's the best part of 2 seasons.
Development is over.
Potential has to be converted into actualization Suspect

That was a kind of new Martinezism.
When you were my guest -m we won 6-2!!!! I am seriously investigating the notion to tell the rest of your family to do without you cheers cheers cheers cheers

Seriously if it's just the Everton Blue curse or if we are architects of our own downfall....

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8903
Age : 59
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 2:46 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:“John is 21 and has played 68 games in the Premier League. We will never assess until he plays 100 games." Martinez


68 PL games. That's the best part of 2 seasons.
Development is over.
Potential has to be converted into actualization Suspect

That was a kind of new Martinezism.
When you were my guest -m we won 6-2!!!! I am seriously investigating the notion to tell the rest of your family to do without you cheers cheers cheers cheers

Seriously if it's just the Everton Blue curse or if we are architects of our own downfall....
Good analogy. We build a fabulous new house, but then, before we fit it out, we want a copper roof with etched details.
Instead we could have spent the extra on the finest furnishings and left the outer detailing until the house is livable in.

(It's the cold medicine I think, and the stuff my wife gave me to gargle with.)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 5:26 pm

Not even going to watch this shite

Will check the score at about 10:30 or even Thursday morning

Shower of bellends aren't going to ruin my night again
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 5:56 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Not even going to watch this shite

Will check the score at about 10:30 or even Thursday morning

Shower of bellends aren't going to ruin my night again
I've got my free ticket following the travel cock up for the league game.
I will be hoarse as my voice is going anyway.
Mori equaliser will see us through as RM goes for an unusual back 3. You read it here folks.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:33 pm

might as well put the kids out now & throw the game... cause we won't beat the shite at Wembley will we...

I'd rather lose to Citeh than the fucking shite in the final Sad
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:34 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:might as well put the kids out now & throw the game... cause we won't beat the shite at Wembley will we...

I'd rather lose to Citeh than the fucking shite in the final Sad

...on pens
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24090
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Da Judge on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 11:12 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:might as well put the kids out now & throw the game... cause we won't beat the shite at Wembley will we...

I'd rather lose to Citeh than the fucking shite in the final Sad


That sort of talk would be considered treasonous or at least cowardice in the face of the enemy. I think we will meet them and I honestly do think we will do them.

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8903
Age : 59
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 11:12 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:might as well put the kids out now & throw the game... cause we won't beat the shite at Wembley will we...

I'd rather lose to Citeh than the fucking shite in the final Sad


That sort of talk would be considered treasonous or at least cowardice in the face of the enemy. I think we will meet them and I honestly do think we will do them.

+1
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Lumper on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 7:46 am

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:might as well put the kids out now & throw the game... cause we won't beat the shite at Wembley will we...

I'd rather lose to Citeh than the fucking shite in the final Sad

scratch scratch man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Bottom man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Bottom
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6509
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Lumper on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 7:47 am

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:might as well put the kids out now & throw the game... cause we won't beat the shite at Wembley will we...

I'd rather lose to Citeh than the fucking shite in the final Sad


That sort of talk would be considered treasonous or at least cowardice in the face of the enemy. I think we will meet them and I honestly do think we will do them.

+1
man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Action-s
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6509
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 11:54 am

Lumper wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:might as well put the kids out now & throw the game... cause we won't beat the shite at Wembley will we...

I'd rather lose to Citeh than the fucking shite in the final Sad


That sort of talk would be considered treasonous or at least cowardice in the face of the enemy. I think we will meet them and I honestly do think we will do them.

+1
man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Action-s
sorry... head hung in shame Neutral

COYB
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Gravy & Chips on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 12:08 pm

Treason or not, we all now it's fucking true.

What with the bottlers in the team and the prick up top leading the ship towards the big visible fucking iceberg

erm....ermm....fucking!
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 2:42 pm

I think we will finally do the shite in the final. Unfortunately I don't see us getting past City tonight so it's all hypothetical.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 43
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 5:20 pm

Interesting contrast in pre-match build up talk between the two managers. Martinez speaking like he's a psychologist...

City manager Manuel Pellegrini:

"It's the third time we'll play Everton in one month - we know their team.
"The most important thing is to try to play another final at Wembley. That is our target. After we lost to Everton 2-1, I said that if we don't qualify for the final, it's not because of that game but because we can't win at home at least 1-0.
"Maybe Everton haven't been in a final for many years and they will be motivated but our team will do all they can to get there too."


Everton manager Roberto Martinez:

"You want every player to show the mentality of being ready and that the team can rely on that individual. Every player has to have that mentality.
"Disappointments are painful at the moment because results have not been fair in reflecting the efforts and football we have played.
"Psychologically, you have to go through experiences in order to create that resilience to create that winning mentality.
"Getting a big achievement and reach something quite special could help to that positive outlook in our games. It will be an enormous landmark for the club if we can reach the final of the League Cup."
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69578
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Gravy & Chips on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 5:27 pm

fucking wibble wibble
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum