606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

+20
Dixie Land
fatboblatch
hairy cataract
Tonteau
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
The President
Helenqu
Lumper
Armchair
Gazbow
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
My other LB is a Ferrari
Yankthattoffee
Bluey
Brummie No Mates
Albert
Bryan
24 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 14 Empty Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  hairy cataract Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:56 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:FT. Not a particularly good performance but a very important 3 points.

I'm sick of playing well and losing. This is the future. Play average and leave it late. cheers

We played okay though, especially in the first half. Drenthe and Vellios add some power though Roy of teh rovers took ten minutes to warm up. I don't think Vellios missed a header, and he holds the ball up tons better than Cahill.

And Drenthe could be the new Pienaar, improved model..

I've mentioned it to mates before, but I really like the look of Vellios. Basically, I've hardly seen him play but watching him warm up at HT vs QPR he just looked like he knew how to play the game. His touch was relaxed and assured, he spread the ball well. Obviously that's no help if you can't do it while you're playing, but everything about him looked classy. I hope him and Magaye kick on.

TO come on late and practically win the game for ya is no mean feat....worth giving him a chance now surely?

Unfortunately we've got a really tough run coming up which means whoever plays up front is going to be feeding on scraps. It could be very disheartening for a young player. I would imagine Moyes may carry on with Cahill but, if he doesn't, Stracq looks more of a bruiser. Still it will be hard to keep Vellios on the bench after him scoring.

One thing for sure, I'd be astonished if Moyes doesn't start with Drenthe instead of Bily.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 14 Empty Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  fatboblatch Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:08 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:FT. Not a particularly good performance but a very important 3 points.

I'm sick of playing well and losing. This is the future. Play average and leave it late. cheers

We played okay though, especially in the first half. Drenthe and Vellios add some power though Roy of teh rovers took ten minutes to warm up. I don't think Vellios missed a header, and he holds the ball up tons better than Cahill.

I've mentioned it to mates before, but I really like the look of Vellios. Basically, I've hardly seen him play but watching him warm up at HT vs QPR he just looked like he knew how to play the game. His touch was relaxed and assured, he spread the ball well. Obviously that's no help if you can't do it while you're playing, but everything about him looked classy. I hope him and Magaye kick on.

TO come on late and practically win the game for ya is no mean feat....worth giving him a chance now surely?

Unfortunately we've got a really tough run coming up which means whoever plays up front is going to be feeding on scraps. It could be very disheartening for a young player. I would imagine Moyes may carry on with Cahill but, if he doesn't, Stracq looks more of a bruiser. Still it will be hard to keep Vellios on the bench after him scoring.

One thing for sure, I'd be astonished if Moyes doesn't start with Drenthe instead of Bily.

Am astonished he starts Bily rather than me Mum... have absolutely no time for him
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:43 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Am astonished he starts Bily rather than me Mum... have absolutely no time for him

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 14 F_laugh Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 14 F_laugh Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 14 F_laugh Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 14 F_laugh Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 14 F_laugh

Brilliant.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:59 pm

Bloody Drenthe: When asked what I thought the score today would be I said: "Knowing Everton probably Di Santos will score first and we'll win 3-1"

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:05 pm

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/everton-wigan-15420508/
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:18 pm

FEED THE STRAQ wrote:http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/everton-wigan-15420508/
Cheers for the link!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:18 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol! lol! lol! That is so true though!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:19 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:Felli below par, and niggly again.
And to make Hairy's day complete.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14937569

Ay thenk yu

Fellaini was a disgrace, even Barry Horne noticed his body language. The cunt is clearly trying to get 100k a week out of us or a move to a "bigger club". Fuck him. Drop Rodwell deeper to play the destructive role and sell Felli in January to an increasingly desperate Arsenal for £25m.

As for Coldplay, even the Wombles blew them off the stage at Glasto.
Indeed he did. Sloppy passing as well for Fellaini, but his arm waving was a disgrace. He'll be gone before too long based on that since Moyes won't play him with that kind of body language.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:26 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I think Vellios will score in this game. Very Happy
Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 14 43193
cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:This is one of the worst games of football I've ever seen,.
You've obviously never seen Peterborough

Wish I hadn't decided to read this thread now.....
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14