606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

+20
Dixie Land
fatboblatch
hairy cataract
Tonteau
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
The President
Helenqu
Lumper
Armchair
Gazbow
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
My other LB is a Ferrari
Yankthattoffee
Bluey
Brummie No Mates
Albert
Bryan
24 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Lumper Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

Deserved that victory but made hard work of it. Wigan are shite.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6846
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Helenqu Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

Thank God that's over! Really stressful! Looks good for Drenthe, Vellios and Straq Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

Roy of the rovers cheers you legend
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

EVERTON GOAL: A sucker-punch for Wigan, who had gone forward in search of an equaliser. Everton lump the ball forward and it is flicked into the patch of Royston Drenthe who finds a convincing finish from the edge of the box. That's his first goal in English football. I think we might be seeing more of him too..
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

can't believe how tense I feel
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s

Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy!!!

Great finish by Drenthe to round off the game. Shite game in truth but it is nice that we are winning games when we aren't playing well, the same against Blackburn, and also great to see us getting points on the board early in the season.

Weird to see us end the game with two strikers on the pitch. Nice, positive subs and it worked.

Well in lads. cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:04 pm

affraid pale cheers cheers cheers cheers
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:04 pm

Dixie Land wrote: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s

Great finish by Drenthe to round off the game. Shite game in truth but it is nice that we are winning games when we aren't playing well, the same against Blackburn, and also great to see us getting points on the board early in the season.

Weird to see us end the game with two strikers on the pitch. Nice, positive subs and it worked.

Baxter changed the game for me Laughing
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

Three points above Arse with a game in hand and level with the Shite.

Not bad for a team who spent fuck all pence this year while the Shite have spent £100,000,000.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

Royston Vasey wrote:Deserved that victory but made hard work of it. Wigan are shite.

Santos played well, the diving snidy cheat. Bigger than I thought he was.

Now need to dump Rodallegra from my fantasy team. Thanks Strack.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Dixie Land wrote: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 Action-s

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 F_laugh Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 F_laugh Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 F_laugh Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) - Page 13 F_laugh

Brilliant.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:06 pm

fatboblatch wrote:

Baxter? Or BAAAAAAAAAXTER!!!!!!
Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

Helenqu wrote:Thank God that's over! Really stressful! Looks good for Drenthe, Vellios and Straq Smile

here here, not the best win but hey 3 points! (bit like Blackburn game...)
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

lol!
mindyerho? wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

Baxter? Or BAAAAAAAAAXTER!!!!!!
Very Happy

Number of posts : 41048

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:10 pm

Felli below par, and niggly again.
And to make Hairy's day complete.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14937569

Ay thenk yu
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:11 pm

Can't say I was impressed but 3 points is all we want!

Struggling for MoM as the midfield was poor today, going to give it to Jags over Hibbert, only as Jags scored.

Coleman was shit today, was AWOL for the game.

The greek boy looked okay but I couldn't see him last 90 min upfront on his own.

Cahill as a loan striker is not working.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:12 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Felli below par, and niggly again.

Ay thenk yu
evil....pure evil
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:13 pm

Ay thenk yu

Fellaini was a disgrace, even Barry Horne noticed his body language. The cunt is clearly trying to get 100k a week out of us or a move to a "bigger club". Fuck him. Drop Rodwell deeper to play the destructive role and sell Felli in January to an increasingly desperate Arsenal for £25m.

As for Coldplay, even the Wombles blew them off the stage at Glasto.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:15 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:FT. Not a particularly good performance but a very important 3 points.

I'm sick of playing well and losing. This is the future. Play average and leave it late. cheers
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:15 pm

fatboblatch wrote:

Ay thenk yu
evil....pure evil

I'm sitting here in the office torturing a telephone engineer .... think I'll pull the wings off a fly next.... MWWWWWHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:18 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:FT. Not a particularly good performance but a very important 3 points.

I'm sick of playing well and losing. This is the future. Play average and leave it late. cheers

We played okay though, especially in the first half. Drenthe and Vellios add some power though Roy of teh rovers took ten minutes to warm up. I don't think Vellios missed a header, and he holds the ball up tons better than Cahill.

And Drenthe could be the new Pienaar, improved model..
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:25 pm

we needed that, hope we get lthrough the next 5 league games ok, tough ones in there
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:40 pm

night all
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:47 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

We played okay though, especially in the first half. Drenthe and Vellios add some power though Roy of teh rovers took ten minutes to warm up. I don't think Vellios missed a header, and he holds the ball up tons better than Cahill.

I've mentioned it to mates before, but I really like the look of Vellios. Basically, I've hardly seen him play but watching him warm up at HT vs QPR he just looked like he knew how to play the game. His touch was relaxed and assured, he spread the ball well. Obviously that's no help if you can't do it while you're playing, but everything about him looked classy. I hope him and Magaye kick on.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:50 pm

Tonteau wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

I've mentioned it to mates before, but I really like the look of Vellios. Basically, I've hardly seen him play but watching him warm up at HT vs QPR he just looked like he knew how to play the game. His touch was relaxed and assured, he spread the ball well. Obviously that's no help if you can't do it while you're playing, but everything about him looked classy. I hope him and Magaye kick on.

TO come on late and practically win the game for ya is no mean feat....worth giving him a chance now surely?
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next