606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

+20
Dixie Land
fatboblatch
hairy cataract
Tonteau
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
The President
Helenqu
Lumper
Armchair
Gazbow
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Statman
My other LB is a Ferrari
Yankthattoffee
Bluey
Brummie No Mates
Albert
Bryan
24 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) Empty Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Dixie Land Wed 14 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

OK, so I am expecting a big, big score against this bunch of Pie Eating fuckwits.

We will probably see Royston Drenthe overtaking Dixie Dean's record of 60 goals in a season in this single game. I also think that Squacquilwhatsis will score 28 goals. If Anichebe was fit then even he could have recorded a shot on target against these tarts. They no longer have Paul Scharner so won't score.

If you look at their team they have:

David Jones- ex-Monkees singer.
Moses- Made up biblical character.
Ronnie Stam- A Jaap Stam tribute act.
Dicko- Speaks for itself.

They have no chance against the Mighty Blues and they are facing a 198-0 scoreline with Hibbo getting his first goal of his career and the 34th goal of his career.

WHO THE FUCKITY FUCK ARE THE PIE EATING WIGWAMBAMS ANYWAY???!!! cheers cheers cheers

(2-0 scoreline to Everton predicted for Super's game)
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) Empty Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 14 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm

Were gonna win, but these bastards are training hard

Spoiler:

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe) Empty Re: Everton 3 Wigan 1 (Jagielka, Vellios, Drenthe)

Post  Armchair Wed 14 Sep 2011, 7:33 pm

Won't be easy. Wigan play 3 up front which will keep Jags et al busy and might stop Baines getting forward like he usually does. 1-1.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 14 Sep 2011, 11:27 pm

Dixie Land wrote:OK, so I am expecting a big, big score against this bunch of Pie Eating fuckwits.

We will probably see Royston Drenthe overtaking Dixie Dean's record of 60 goals in a season in this single game. I also think that Squacquilwhatsis will score 28 goals. If Anichebe was fit then even he could have recorded a shot on target against these tarts. They no longer have Paul Scharner so won't score.

If you look at their team they have:

David Jones- ex-Monkees singer.
Moses- Made up biblical character.
Ronnie Stam- A Jaap Stam tribute act.
Dicko- Speaks for itself.

They have no chance against the Mighty Blues and they are facing a 198-0 scoreline with Hibbo getting his first goal of his career and the 34th goal of his career.

WHO THE FUCKITY FUCK ARE THE PIE EATING WIGWAMBAMS ANYWAY???!!! cheers cheers cheers

(2-0 scoreline to Everton predicted for Super's game)
lol! lol!

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25869

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 15 Sep 2011, 6:27 am

1-2 to Wigan

Baines Penalty then 2 goals from some Wigan player.

Booooooooooooooooo
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:15 am

Thieves have left a Premier League club’s stars without footballs two days before a match. Wigan’s squad ran out onto their training ground on Thursday to find 48 balls has been pinched. Boss Roberto Martinez had to send his players for a jog as staff searched for replacements ahead of Saturday’s clash at Everton. The culprits had made off with four bags, each containing 12 Nike balls, which had been left in the middle of the training pitch.

A spectator said: “One of the groundsmen came over to me and asked if I had seen four bags of balls. He said they had left five bags out but when the players came out, there was only one left. “It was hilarious. The goalkeepers arrived first, took the one remaining bag and started practice. When the rest of the players arrived, they were just standing around with their hands on their hips. Some of them started wandering about looking for the missing balls. “When the manager, Mr Martinez arrived, I said to him, ‘Where are the balls?’ He said, ‘I don’t know, but the police are on their way.’ Later, someone arrived with some replacement balls.”

It is believed a side gate had been left open, allowing the thieves to sneak in sometime after 10am. No one at the club was available for comment, but police confirmed they had received a report of the theft.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38097
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:51 am

Scharner hattrick, then two from Koumas. Smile

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:55 am

0-4
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:46 am

Moyes will start with a very attacking side:
Howard
Neville Distin Jagielka Baines
Coleman Fellaini Barkley Drenthe
Cahill
Vellios

then bring on Gueye after 60 mins and Osman after 75 mins.

We will win 5-0. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we finished third this year.

This post has been brought to you courtesy of two strong cups of coffee and a chocolate bar.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25869

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:49 am

Super wrote:Thieves have left a Premier League club’s stars without footballs two days before a match. Wigan’s squad ran out onto their training ground on Thursday to find 48 balls has been pinched. Boss Roberto Martinez had to send his players for a jog as staff searched for replacements ahead of Saturday’s clash at Everton. The culprits had made off with four bags, each containing 12 Nike balls, which had been left in the middle of the training pitch.

A spectator said: “One of the groundsmen came over to me and asked if I had seen four bags of balls. He said they had left five bags out but when the players came out, there was only one left. “It was hilarious. The goalkeepers arrived first, took the one remaining bag and started practice. When the rest of the players arrived, they were just standing around with their hands on their hips. Some of them started wandering about looking for the missing balls. “When the manager, Mr Martinez arrived, I said to him, ‘Where are the balls?’ He said, ‘I don’t know, but the police are on their way.’ Later, someone arrived with some replacement balls.”

It is believed a side gate had been left open, allowing the thieves to sneak in sometime after 10am. No one at the club was available for comment, but police confirmed they had received a report of the theft.

Police are said to be concentrating their efforts on searching for a tall ginger man in his mid forties who was seen leaving wigan's training ground shortly before the thefts were discovered.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brummie No Mates Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:39 pm

Super wrote:Thieves have left a Premier League club’s stars without footballs two days before a match. Wigan’s squad ran out onto their training ground on Thursday to find 48 balls has been pinched. Boss Roberto Martinez had to send his players for a jog as staff searched for replacements ahead of Saturday’s clash at Everton. The culprits had made off with four bags, each containing 12 Nike balls, which had been left in the middle of the training pitch.

This will make it very embarrassing if they beat us!

3-0 Everton

Cahill
Drenthe
Baines
Brummie No Mates
Brummie No Mates

Number of posts : 6680

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:06 pm

Two fucking draws last year these cunts had. Can we break the bottom 10 down? Until we know that, then we know where we are.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:06 pm

With our forthcoming fixtures this is a must win.
And win we shall 3-1
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:08 am

If we play like we did against Villa then we should win this today.

I hope that Drenthe gets a start today as he looked a very good player when he came on last week. He needs to be more disciplined when it comes to his positioning though as he drifted infield far too many times in his cameo appearance last week which leaves Baines vunerable at left back and means that Baines cannot get forward as much. I put this down to first game excitement though.

It would also be great to see Saha start upfront as he is still a quality, quality player capable of winning a game in a second. We could also see Stracqualursi make his debut but I can't see him starting today. If Saha is not fit again then I would be tempted to start with Vellios upfront as he looked full of running and hard work last week. He also nearly scored twice so looks like he has an eye for a goal.

Osman did enough last week to warrant a start but I think this would have to be at the expense of Coleman. I like Coleman as he is a very exciting player but he runs into too many deadends and his crossing ability is poor.

My team would be:

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Osman Rodwell Fellaini Drenthe

Cahill

Saha/Vellios
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:25 pm

More than anything we need the crowd behind the Blues, just like last week.
If we regress to our normal 'let's moan at every player who hits a mistimed pass' then we will be back in the abyss.
Early goal for us, so Wigan will have to move the bus outside the box, and I can see a few going in today.
3-1 BLues

COYBs
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:28 pm

Dixie Land wrote:If we play like we did against Villa then we should win this today.

I hope that Drenthe gets a start today as he looked a very good player when he came on last week. He needs to be more disciplined when it comes to his positioning though as he drifted infield far too many times in his cameo appearance last week which leaves Baines vunerable at left back and means that Baines cannot get forward as much. I put this down to first game excitement though.

It would also be great to see Saha start upfront as he is still a quality, quality player capable of winning a game in a second. We could also see Stracqualursi make his debut but I can't see him starting today. If Saha is not fit again then I would be tempted to start with Vellios upfront as he looked full of running and hard work last week. He also nearly scored twice so looks like he has an eye for a goal.

Osman did enough last week to warrant a start but I think this would have to be at the expense of Coleman. I like Coleman as he is a very exciting player but he runs into too many deadends and his crossing ability is poor.

My team would be:

Howard

Cahill

Saha/Vellios

Thanks Dixie.. This actually made me feel positive about Everton !! (I might have had too much Heineken in the Business lounge....)
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:51 pm

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:If we play like we did against Villa then we should win this today.

My team would be:

Howard

Cahill

Saha/Vellios

Thanks Dixie.. This actually made me feel positive about Everton !! (I might have had too much Heineken in the Business lounge....)

lol! lol! lol!

No such thing as too much Heineken. Very Happy

I think we should be feeling positive today mate. I actually think that we have one of the best midfields in the Premier League. We have height, strength and pace in our midfield. Our defense is pretty solid as well, and Baines is one of the best attacking full backs in the World. Tim Howard is a decent keeper, as we saw against Blackburn when we could well have lost. Our striking options are my only concern but I was buoyed by the way Vellios played last week and I am willing to give the Stracq a chance.

Plus, Wigan are shit. Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:11 pm

Saha must be dropped... he's tweeting that he's not good enough and is gutted... sounds really pissed off

Number of posts : 40996

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:20 pm

Same Team as against Villa

Lets hope we play as well -
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:21 pm

unchanged team from last week, straq and drenthe on bench with J5
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:22 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Saha must be dropped... he's tweeting that he's not good enough and is gutted... sounds really pissed off

Sounds like an emotional headcase on twitter. Perhaps all his problems really are mental.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:25 pm

Neville dropped again. That must be a first.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:29 pm

Royston Vasey wrote:Neville dropped again. That must be a first.

Well a second Very Happy
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:30 pm

EVERTON v WIGAN TEAM NEWS
Emlyn Begley reports: "Everton have named midfielder Tim Cahill up front, with Louis Saha, who is returning to full fitness, left out of the squad entirely. The France international responds on Twitter: "I am not good enough. #Absolutelydestroyed". Deadline day signings Denis Stracqualursi and Royston Drenthe are again left on the bench. Wigan hand a first Premier League start for the club to on-loan Chelsea defender Patrick van Aanholt, while fellow summer signings Shaun Maloney and David Jones remain on the bench."
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:31 pm

The President wrote:
Royston Vasey wrote:Neville dropped again. That must be a first.

Well a second Very Happy

lol! lol!
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next