Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 1:17 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Whats the news on the injuries in the derby game picked up by Osman and Arteta?

Neutral
Ossie out.. Pieman & Saha should be available

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9110606.stm
Pienaar back in the side would be a massive bonus. I can't see Saha start though ahead of the Yak who is due a goal, or two.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Super on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 7:56 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Whats the news on the injuries in the derby game picked up by Osman and Arteta?

Neutral
Ossie out.. Pieman & Saha should be available

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9110606.stm
Pienaar back in the side would be a massive bonus. I can't see Saha start though ahead of the Yak who is due a goal, or two.

Yeah was gutted that the Yak didn't get on the score sheet on Sunday, thought he work rate was top draw. I reckon once he get's his first of the season he will be back finding the back of the net on a regular basis.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37041
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 9:06 am

Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Whats the news on the injuries in the derby game picked up by Osman and Arteta?

Neutral
Ossie out.. Pieman & Saha should be available

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9110606.stm
Pienaar back in the side would be a massive bonus. I can't see Saha start though ahead of the Yak who is due a goal, or two.

Yeah was gutted that the Yak didn't get on the score sheet on Sunday, thought he work rate was top draw. I reckon once he get's his first of the season he will be back finding the back of the net on a regular basis.


If he puts that level of effort in to every game, not just local derbies, then he'll score goals. It's a big IF though. I hope his confidence is much higher now - he deserves credit from last Sunday.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13156
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Super on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 9:19 am

Lawro predicts......

Tottenham v Everton

Everton played very well against Liverpool last week and showed they are a much better team than their early season results suggested. They will give Tottenham a good game too. I was at the San Siro on Wednesday and Spurs were run ragged for most of the first 60 minutes by Inter Milan before almost fighting back late on.
The next game after playing in the Champions League is a big test for any squad, and Spurs have got a few defensive problems at the moment too - but they have got enough strength in depth to cope.

Prediction: 1-1

I see that Lawro is up against a new guest each week now. This weekend it is Lord Sugar who predicts that Spuds will win 3-1.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37041
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Super on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 9:21 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Whats the news on the injuries in the derby game picked up by Osman and Arteta?

Neutral
Ossie out.. Pieman & Saha should be available

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9110606.stm
Pienaar back in the side would be a massive bonus. I can't see Saha start though ahead of the Yak who is due a goal, or two.

Yeah was gutted that the Yak didn't get on the score sheet on Sunday, thought he work rate was top draw. I reckon once he get's his first of the season he will be back finding the back of the net on a regular basis.


If he puts that level of effort in to every game, not just local derbies, then he'll score goals. It's a big IF though. I hope his confidence is much higher now - he deserves credit from last Sunday.

Yeah you have got to hope that he wasn’t just putting in the effort last weekend because it was the derby. Let’s hope he gets a goal or two at the weekend.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37041
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Albert on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 9:41 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Whats the news on the injuries in the derby game picked up by Osman and Arteta?

Neutral
Ossie out.. Pieman & Saha should be available

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9110606.stm
Pienaar back in the side would be a massive bonus. I can't see Saha start though ahead of the Yak who is due a goal, or two.

Yeah was gutted that the Yak didn't get on the score sheet on Sunday, thought he work rate was top draw. I reckon once he get's his first of the season he will be back finding the back of the net on a regular basis.


If he puts that level of effort in to every game, not just local derbies, then he'll score goals. It's a big IF though. I hope his confidence is much higher now - he deserves credit from last Sunday.

if he put that effort in every game he wouldnt be playing for everton
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 36
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Armchair on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 11:45 am

Super wrote:

I see that Lawro is up against a new guest each week now. This weekend it is Lord Sugar who predicts that Spuds will win 3-1.

Sorry Sir Alan, but your fired.


(it will be 3-0)
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 5:35 pm

Pienaar will NOT be available according to the BBC. What about Arteta?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Tonteau on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 5:38 pm

Howard
Hibbo Jags Distin Baines
Coleman Neville Cahill Arteta Billy
Yak

Sawp Arteta with Heitinga or Saha (or possibly even beckford Rolling Eyes ) if Arteta is injured.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 113
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 5:39 pm

Tonteau wrote:Howard
Hibbo Jags Distin Baines
Coleman Neville Cahill Arteta Billy
Yak

Sawp Arteta with Heitinga or Saha (or possibly even beckford Rolling Eyes ) if Arteta is injured.
Is Heitinga avaialble for selection?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  MagicMike on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 6:13 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Pienaar will NOT be available according to the BBC. What about Arteta?
In his press conference, Moyesy said Arteta will face a late fitness test.
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 986
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  MagicMike on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 6:18 pm

Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar has confirmed his fitness for tomorrow's clash at White Heart Lane.

The South African star confirmed he is ready for action via his personal twitter page after missing out on last weeks derby win against Liverpool.

Pienaar tweeted: "Fit for the game vs. Spurs! I hope I can get some game time."

The tricky winger was coveted by Harry Redknapp in the summer, though an official approach was never made.

And the Spurs boss may get another close look at Pienaar, with midfielders Leon Osman and Marouane Fellaini out, and Mikel Arteta a doubt for the lunchtime kick off.

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/1211283-everton-fc-star-tweets-fitness-confirmation.html


Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Confused
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 986
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Da Judge on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 6:34 pm

MagicMike wrote:
Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar has confirmed his fitness for tomorrow's clash at White Heart Lane.

The South African star confirmed he is ready for action via his personal twitter page after missing out on last weeks derby win against Liverpool.

Pienaar tweeted: "Fit for the game vs. Spurs! I hope I can get some game time."

The tricky winger was coveted by Harry Redknapp in the summer, though an official approach was never made.

And the Spurs boss may get another close look at Pienaar, with midfielders Leon Osman and Marouane Fellaini out, and Mikel Arteta a doubt for the lunchtime kick off.

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/1211283-everton-fc-star-tweets-fitness-confirmation.html


Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Confused

Two weeks ago we had a manager issuing some comments about an injury and the player coming out and contradicting him saying he was fit...

The week after, the player comes out and complains about he is not going to sign citing a lack of ambition... then two days later he signs. So I am guesing that Piennar will sign his contract in around two weeks time... cheers

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8905
Age : 59
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Sheep Flavour on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:24 pm

We can win this.

They played 80 odd minds with 10 men and went down 4-3 and they have all that travelling.

If we can get Peanuts and Areta to play job done.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 39
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Sheep Flavour on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:26 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Pienaar will NOT be available according to the BBC. What about Arteta?

I wouldent read the BBC for sport news...........its shocking.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 39
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  The President on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

Still can't see Shocked any other result than 2-0 Everton cheers cheers
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:37 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Pienaar will NOT be available according to the BBC. What about Arteta?

I wouldent read the BBC for sport news...........its shocking.
Clearly. I have always "liked" the BBC though. Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:38 pm

MagicMike wrote:
Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar has confirmed his fitness for tomorrow's clash at White Heart Lane.

The South African star confirmed he is ready for action via his personal twitter page after missing out on last weeks derby win against Liverpool.

Pienaar tweeted: "Fit for the game vs. Spurs! I hope I can get some game time."

The tricky winger was coveted by Harry Redknapp in the summer, though an official approach was never made.

And the Spurs boss may get another close look at Pienaar, with midfielders Leon Osman and Marouane Fellaini out, and Mikel Arteta a doubt for the lunchtime kick off.

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/1211283-everton-fc-star-tweets-fitness-confirmation.html


Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Confused
With quite a few midfielders either out or uncertain, it sure would be a nice boost if Pienaar is fit. I really hope that Heitinga will be available as well.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Sheep Flavour on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:41 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Pienaar will NOT be available according to the BBC. What about Arteta?

I wouldent read the BBC for sport news...........its shocking.
Clearly. I have always "liked" the BBC though. Very Happy

Very Happy www.skysports.com

Its all about the top 4 but at least it gives decent run down on those clubs who arent so media ferindly.......like EFC.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 39
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:42 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Pienaar will NOT be available according to the BBC. What about Arteta?

I wouldent read the BBC for sport news...........its shocking.
Clearly. I have always "liked" the BBC though. Very Happy

Very Happy www.skysports.com

Its all about the top 4 but at least it gives decent run down on those clubs who arent so media ferindly.......like EFC.
After looking at the lightly clad volleyball women in another thread it was rather disappointing to click that link... Wink Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Sheep Flavour on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:46 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Pienaar will NOT be available according to the BBC. What about Arteta?

I wouldent read the BBC for sport news...........its shocking.
Clearly. I have always "liked" the BBC though. Very Happy

Very Happy www.skysports.com

Its all about the top 4 but at least it gives decent run down on those clubs who arent so media ferindly.......like EFC.
After looking at the lightly clad volleyball women in another thread it was rather disappointing to click that link... Wink Laughing

Sad Laughing Very Happy sunny
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 39
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Luka Perfect on Sat 23 Oct 2010, 8:39 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tottenham-will-recall-Wilson-Palacios-after-his-mum-gave-Harry-Redknapp-a-tongue-lashing-during-a-shopping-trip-in-London-article610829.html

Palacious should play , Redknapp has bottled a confrontation with his mum. Now all we need his Van der Vaarts and Gareth Bales mum to ask them not to play
Luka Perfect
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 119
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  ToffeeDan on Sat 23 Oct 2010, 11:59 am

Howard, Neville, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Cahill, Coleman, Heitinga, Pienaar, Bilyaletdinov, Yakubu

Subs:

Mucha, Duffy, Baxter, Beckford, Gueye, Hibbert, Saha

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20135
Age : 59
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Armchair on Sat 23 Oct 2010, 12:09 pm

No Tater Crying or Very sad At least Pienaar will offer some creativity. I think we might be a couple of injuries short on getting a result though.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 23 Oct 2010, 12:37 pm

http://www.atdhe.net/26310/watch-tottenham-vs-everton
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs 1 Everton 1 (Baines)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum