606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

+48
Sack the Juggler
Made 4 Gwladys
Goodison_Gringo
Knight of Thorgothshire
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
El Pablo
BB
The President
Dixie Land
Michael Crosby S74
Sheep Flavour
Lumper
ToffeeDan
Top Balcony Blue
Mr_Ben
Hinchcliffe Corner
MyBlueToothBrush
Armchair
RhinoJagz
yankthetoffee
Diamond
SouthernSmugToffee
My other LB is a Ferrari
Gazbow
Da Judge
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Luka Perfect
Albert
The Griffin
Super
MagicMike
Bluey
Valentino Blue
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
toffee_pies
Blue gazza
Royal Blue Mersey
Cahill the Great
fatboblatch
Bryan
notepad
paul
Synth_fg®
anticipate_the_pass
SEFTON
detroitblue
52 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 11 Empty Re: 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 21 Jul 2010, 2:27 pm

Graeme Hunter, Spanish football reporter for SSN confirmed that this is not a rumour but are only willing to pay £9m for Arteta.

Things are currently hotting up in regards Pienaar, Jagielka and Arteta. I think at this stage we will be happy to get to the start of the season without any incomings, but more importantly, not any outgoings either!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 11 Empty Re: 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Post  Armchair Wed 21 Jul 2010, 3:33 pm

Bluejags wrote:Graeme Hunter, Spanish football reporter for SSN confirmed that this is not a rumour but are only willing to pay £9m for Arteta.

Things are currently hotting up in regards Pienaar, Jagielka and Arteta. I think at this stage we will be happy to get to the start of the season without any incomings, but more importantly, not any outgoings either!

lol!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 21 Jul 2010, 3:44 pm

Bluejags wrote:Graeme Hunter, Spanish football reporter for SSN confirmed that this is not a rumour but are only willing to pay £9m for Arteta.

If they only are willing to pay £9M, it's not of a concern to us! End of story. Happy days.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 21 Jul 2010, 3:44 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

If he went for twice that I'd be outraged. Ridiculous valuation.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 21 Jul 2010, 3:49 pm

Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

I really feel there's no way we'd get that much for him. He's 28 for starters. Is he a great player, no doubt. But I don't think he's worth more than £18M to be honest.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:16 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

I really feel there's no way we'd get that much for him. He's 28 for starters. Is he a great player, no doubt. But I don't think he's worth more than £18M to be honest.

If milner's worth 20 million or whatever City offered, Mikel is certainly worth £18. Name me one player you could get for £9 million that's anywhere near as good as Arteta.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:19 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

If milner's worth 20 million or whatever City offered, Mikel is certainly worth £18. Name me one player you could get for £9 million that's anywhere near as good as Arteta.

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 11 Moutinho_280x390_470762a
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

Super wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 11 Moutinho_280x390_470762a

Porto would never let him go for that. He's only just signed for them. Wink
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:26 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

Porto would never let him go for that. He's only just signed for them. Wink

Signed for £9m though, that was my point.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:27 pm

I know. Hence the Wink
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:29 pm

Tonteau wrote:I know. Hence the Wink

Sorry.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:30 pm

Good call, though. I still reckon Arteta is better. He turns up for away games as well.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:38 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

But Milner is English (more expensive by default) and younger. And an international. Wink
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:39 pm

Super wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

SIGN HIM!!!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 21 Jul 2010, 5:09 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

But Milner is English (more expensive by default) and younger. And an international. Wink

D'you reckon Milner would get in the spain squad?
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 21 Jul 2010, 5:45 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

D'you reckon Milner would get in the spain squad?
Considering they are World Champions and England are not (never mind the fact that Milner was shite at the World Cup), I'd have to say......

No.

But that's not my point. We all know that domestic players demand a higher fee, it's just the way things are. Lescott being a great example. I mean, £22-24M? Really?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  yankthetoffee Wed 21 Jul 2010, 9:17 pm

News from a steward who conducts the tours and shirt signing, Pienaar is on the way, (DM fed up with his attitude) and his replica shirts are not being produced. Arteta and Jags to stay.
No news on incoming to replace Pienaar.
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 21 Jul 2010, 9:57 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:News from a steward who conducts the tours and shirt signing, Pienaar is on the way, (DM fed up with his attitude) and his replica shirts are not being produced. Arteta and Jags to stay.

Well, if he's acting like a prick he has to go.

Pienaar that is...
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 21 Jul 2010, 9:59 pm

Who needs Pienaar when we've got Magay Gueye!?
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  yankthetoffee Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:04 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:News from a steward who conducts the tours and shirt signing, Pienaar is on the way, (DM fed up with his attitude) and his replica shirts are not being produced. Arteta and Jags to stay.

Well, if he's acting like a prick he has to go.

Pienaar that is...

Sadly, I'm repeating myself, but you wouldn't want to play poker against DM.
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

lol!

£9 million.

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 11 Bilder10

Sorry, selective reading problem. I just read "name me one player" and got carried away. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 22 Jul 2010, 1:16 am

He (Pienaar of course) can fook off then the diving twat.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:19 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1296657/Arsenal-tabs-Evertons-Mikel-Arteta-Sevilla-prepare-9m-raid.html

check his eyebrows out in this photo. He looks like a panto villain.

We don't want anyone looking like that playing for our team, especially wearing pink as well. Sell him!!
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 22 Jul 2010, 6:07 pm

The Griffin wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1296657/Arsenal-tabs-Evertons-Mikel-Arteta-Sevilla-prepare-9m-raid.html

check his eyebrows out in this photo. He looks like a panto villain.

We don't want anyone looking like that playing for our team, especially wearing pink as well. Sell him!!
It looks fake! Photoshoped. Has Bluejag been at it? Suspect
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 05 Aug 2010, 10:15 am

Arsene Wenger is preparing a move for Everton playmaker Mikel Arteta in case he fails to prevent Cesc Fabregas from moving back to Barcelona in the summer.

So If Barcelona dont get Fabregas, they want Arteta. If Barcelona do get Arteta, Arsenal want him! Oh fuck off.. Personally I cant see too much daylight between the Arsenal and Everton squad this season. Hardly enough to prize Arteta away..

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next