10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 12 Empty Re: 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 11:35 am

Bluejags wrote:
Arsene Wenger is preparing a move for Everton playmaker Mikel Arteta in case he fails to prevent Cesc Fabregas from moving back to Barcelona in the summer.

So If Barcelona dont get Fabregas, they want Arteta. If Barcelona do get Arteta, Arsenal want him! Oh fuck off.. Personally I cant see too much daylight between the Arsenal and Everton squad this season. Hardly enough to prize Arteta away..

Fabregas - Barca
Arteta - Arsenal
Messi - Everton?

OK I can live with that...

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20091
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 12 Empty Re: 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed!

Post  Albert on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 12:35 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Arsene Wenger is preparing a move for Everton playmaker Mikel Arteta in case he fails to prevent Cesc Fabregas from moving back to Barcelona in the summer.

So If Barcelona dont get Fabregas, they want Arteta. If Barcelona do get Arteta, Arsenal want him! Oh fuck off.. Personally I cant see too much daylight between the Arsenal and Everton squad this season. Hardly enough to prize Arteta away..

Fabregas - Barca
Arteta - Arsenal
Messi - Everton?

OK I can live with that...

messi "i signed for everton so i could play in front of the white roberto carlos and a player that i admire, meester tony hibberto"
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 12:56 pm

The Griffin wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1296657/Arsenal-tabs-Evertons-Mikel-Arteta-Sevilla-prepare-9m-raid.html

check his eyebrows out in this photo. He looks like a panto villain.

We don't want anyone looking like that playing for our team, especially wearing pink as well. Sell him!!

Lol, he looks like Jack Sparrow out of Pirates of the Caribbean. . cheers

BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:36 pm

£110k a week, 5 year deal doing the rounds now. Laughing
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 1:18 pm

75K apparently - also, allegedly confirmed by Greg O'Keefe of the Echo - said to be a 5 year deal. So, here's hoping it's true.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20091
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 1:32 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:£110k a week, 5 year deal doing the rounds now. Laughing

Sorry, but Arteta can do one if that's what he wants.
BB
BB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 2:52 pm

BB wrote:
He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:£110k a week, 5 year deal doing the rounds now. Laughing

I'd have to agree on the £110k/wk. A 5-year deal would be nice though.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68396

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luka Perfect on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:20 pm

http://followeverton.com/2010/08/07/arteta-signs-new-deal/

rumours Arteta has signed a neal deal with Pienaar to follow ....
Luka Perfect
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:21 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
BB wrote:

well he has signed, i doubt its for that amount though
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:27 pm

Perfect Heit wrote:http://followeverton.com/2010/08/07/arteta-signs-new-deal/

rumours Arteta has signed a neal deal with Pienaar to follow ....
Hopefully it's true!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:27 pm

Diamond wrote:
BB wrote:

these are just rumours at the moment, but it would be a great pre-season prsent, wouldn't it!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:28 pm

Diamond wrote:
BB wrote:

these are just rumours at the moment, but it would be a great pre-season prsent, wouldn't it!

No its on the site he has signed a 5yr deal
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:35 pm

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/08/07/arteta-agrees-new-deal cheers
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:36 pm

Diamond wrote:
Diamond wrote:
BB wrote:

Yeah, just saw that! Well, I saw it on Facebook! The OS is very slow at the moment - people are trying to read! 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 12 Food-smi 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 12 Food-smi
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:37 pm

Diamond wrote:
Diamond wrote:
BB wrote:

Actually I see that the article (and Mikel's quotes) all talk about "agreeing" a 5-year deal. As per Gosling, we now need to sweat upon the signature. Of course what this also means (assuming the Bubbles position - of being pessimistic realistic we have his consent that prior to any deal we have a 5 year contract in place for compensation.

On the positive side this does put an added pressure on ol' Pienaar's signature.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8851
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:48 pm

Really happy with this news. Like a new signing Very Happy
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6275
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 3:49 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
Diamond wrote:
Diamond wrote:
BB wrote:

Actually I see that the article (and Mikel's quotes) all talk about "agreeing" a 5-year deal. As per Gosling, we now need to sweat upon the signature. Of course what this also means (assuming the Bubbles position - of being pessimistic realistic we have his consent that prior to any deal we have a 5 year contract in place for compensation.

On the positive side this does put an added pressure on ol' Pienaar's signature.
Good point, hopefully the club has learned a thing or two from the Gosling saga and get this sorted before the weekend is over.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 4:20 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8894785.stm

I am off to make love to the the mrs
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 4:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Now it's your turn, Steven Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 4:37 pm

FANtastic News cheers cheers cheers
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazbow on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 4:45 pm

Awesome news, He'll be like a new signing!
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18425

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 4:52 pm

I'd just like to reiterate how happy I am about this cheers cheers bounce
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6275
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 5:10 pm

Hmmm - was secretly hoping City were going to buy him for £50 mill then lend him back to us for 5 years. 10: Mikel Arteta - Best Little Spaniard - Arsed! - Page 12 Confused

Oh well. cheers cheers cheers
BB
BB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 5:38 pm

Brilliant news. Last season we had the Lescott saga which meant that the club was on a downer at the start of the season. With Arteta signing the club is going to be on a real high. We could finish in the top 4 if we get a good start and this news could really help.

Follow, follow, follow, Everton are the team we follow, and there's nobody better than Mikel Arteta, the best little Spaniard we know. cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 5:43 pm

Great news !!

.... Any coincidence that this happened the day after Fabregas committed himself to Arse ??

My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum