606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

+48
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Made 4 Gwladys
SEFTON
toffee_pies
Hinchcliffe Corner
Yankthattoffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Blue gazza
Mr_Ben
Statman
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
Sack the Juggler
anticipate_the_pass
ToffeeDan
Dixie Land
Tonteau
VenezuelaBlue
Lumper
fatboblatch
notepad
Bryan
He's Our Tater Not Yours
BB
Margate Blue
The Griffin
Kilted_Toffee
Bluey
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
Valentino Blue
Top Balcony Blue
Da Judge
Albert
Gravy & Chips
callmebubbles
Brummie No Mates
Riggy
Sheep Flavour
Ol' Mother Hibbert
tadpole
Diamond
MyBlueToothBrush
52 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 12 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Armchair Tue 23 Nov 2021, 8:18 am

It was announced on Monday morning that the Everton legend has officially come out of retirement to sign for French side ES Louzy, who play in the tenth-tier.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22543
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 12 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Super Tue 23 Nov 2021, 10:20 am

Armchair wrote:It was announced on Monday morning that the Everton legend has officially come out of retirement to sign for French side ES Louzy, who play in the tenth-tier.

Get him back to Goodison, he would probably score a goal before Rondon......
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 23 Nov 2021, 11:57 am

Super wrote:
Armchair wrote:It was announced on Monday morning that the Everton legend has officially come out of retirement to sign for French side ES Louzy, who play in the tenth-tier.

I would totally play him up front while DCL is out. The new Steve Watson.

For some reason this reminds me of an office Pool tournament I entered many years ago. In the first round I was drawn against a woman who by her own admission had never picked up a pool cue in her life and only entered for a laugh. I just knew that I'd find a way to lose. True enough I put the white down with the black while she still had at least five balls left on the table. I didn't hear the end of it; it's just as well I can laugh at myself otherwise I'd have fucking glassed someone by the end of the evening.

This is my theory with Hibbo up-front (or "anyone but Rondon" up-front) - in the derby van Dijk would be on a hiding to nothing, it would seem so easy to him that it would fuck with his head. He would score two oggies while under pressure from Hibbo, leading us to a memorable 5-4 victory (Hibbo bags the other three with Virgil left in various states of "on his arse" for all three. The Shite immediately re-sign Sakho on loan as cover for a mentally-shellshocked van Dijk for the rest of the season.)

I put it to you that this is genuinely our best way of beating the Shite. It might sound a little far-fetched but if the alternative is Rondon up-front then it's worth it for the craic more than anything. Make it happen Marcel.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14807
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 23 Nov 2021, 5:12 pm

Plays when he wants Smile

Number of posts : 41004
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 24 Nov 2021, 1:31 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Super wrote:

For some reason this reminds me of an office Pool tournament I entered many years ago. In the first round I was drawn against a woman who by her own admission had never picked up a pool cue in her life and only entered for a laugh. I just knew that I'd find a way to lose. True enough I put the white down with the black while she still had at least five balls left on the table. I didn't hear the end of it; it's just as well I can laugh at myself otherwise I'd have fucking glassed someone by the end of the evening.

This is my theory with Hibbo up-front (or "anyone but Rondon" up-front) - in the derby van Dijk would be on a hiding to nothing, it would seem so easy to him that it would fuck with his head. He would score two oggies while under pressure from Hibbo, leading us to a memorable 5-4 victory (Hibbo bags the other three with Virgil left in various states of "on his arse" for all three. The Shite immediately re-sign Sakho on loan as cover for a mentally-shellshocked van Dijk for the rest of the season.)

I put it to you that this is genuinely our best way of beating the Shite. It might sound a little far-fetched but if the alternative is Rondon up-front then it's worth it for the craic more than anything. Make it happen Marcel.

I don't suppose the woman who beat you at pool has a pair of boots handy?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 24 Nov 2021, 4:01 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Super wrote:

I don't suppose the woman who beat you at pool has a pair of boots handy?

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 12 830563 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 12 830563
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12