606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brentford v Everton

+5
callmebubbles
Made 4 Gwladys
Knight of Thorgothshire
SEFTON
Armchair
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brentford v Everton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brentford v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 29 Nov 2021, 4:36 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
SEFTON wrote:Well after yesterdays performance Everton can safely say the Fans have turned, three strikers on the bench and Benitez sticks with the worse option Rondon.

Yesterdays game was made for Ellis Simms But, Benitez sticks with Rondon and Awobie , on top all this Benitez shows no emotion which reads he couldn't care less,
wait for the Kopite shouts of Agent Benitez should we go down its just going to be terrible.

I'm not the type to call for the young players to be given a go when they're clearly not ready.  So, I can accept that Rafa thinks Simms and Dobbin aren't ready. But we were losing with ten minutes to go, and Gray was pinging crosses in from the right.  So I'd just like to know what Rafa thought we stood to lose by bringing on either or both of them, or even fucking Tosun, for a few minutes to see if we could get a goal by overloading up front.  What's the worst that could happen?

Did he genuinely think that Iwobi/Gordon/ Digne/Godfrey/Allan or whoever he took off would stand a better chance of scoring than a young striker?  Did he think that Rondon was doing such a good job upfront that we really didn't need someone else alongside him?

Anyway, stupidly, I've decided to go on Wednesday.  I know it's going to be a cold, miserable night of humiliation.  I know the RS will be chanting Rafa's name.  I know it can't end well.  There's something wrong with me, some kind of masochism issue I think.

I can offer you no reassurance on the football front. I did check the weather forecast to see if that would make the experience a tiny bit more palatable, and nah, you'll freeze your cock off.
Doris' tea urn is fucked too

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Mon 29 Nov 2021, 5:03 pm

The only bright spot on the horizon is at keast we will have the Fortress Fund money soon. Should be able to compete with the big boys then
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Mon 29 Nov 2021, 5:37 pm

callmebubbles wrote:The only bright spot on the horizon is at keast we will have the Fortress Fund money soon. Should be able to compete with the big boys then

Lol.

Ooooooh fuck.

Brentford v Everton - Page 3 Delete14
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14806
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content