606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle v Everton

+8
Knight of Thorgothshire
Yankthattoffee
Sack the Juggler
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
Lumper
The President
Ellcool
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Newcastle v Everton - Page 4 Empty Re: Newcastle v Everton

Post  Armchair Sat 09 Mar 2019, 5:25 pm

And here's me thinking we might have turned a corner after decent results in the last couple of games Rolling Eyes
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 09 Mar 2019, 5:41 pm

37 point is probably enough for us to stay up thankfully... I think we're unlikely to get many more to be honest

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 09 Mar 2019, 5:47 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:37 point is probably enough for us to stay up thankfully... I think we're unlikely to get many more to be honest

Amazing to think we'll probably finish with less points than the debacle of last season.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 09 Mar 2019, 10:47 pm

The winning goal... just the five of them offside eh
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 11 Mar 2019, 11:00 am

Is the problem Silva or is it Everton, there is something rotten at the core of our club and I don't know what it is, perhaps its all the old boys hanging around, being hangers on and having an influence on the new lads? Maybe the old boys don't show Silva respect so the team doesn't, or maybe they hang around and get away with too much?

Let's face it Martinez, Koeman, Silva, are not bad managers (I'm ignoring Allardyce and Rhino), so what do we have to do to change this?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 11 Mar 2019, 2:33 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:Is the problem Silva or is it Everton, there is something rotten at the core of our club and I don't know what it is, perhaps its all the old boys hanging around, being hangers on and having an influence on the new lads?  Maybe the old boys don't show Silva respect so the team doesn't, or maybe they hang around and get away with too much?  

Let's face it Martinez, Koeman, Silva, are not bad managers (I'm ignoring Allardyce and Rhino), so what do we have to do to change this?

I'd say Its a combination of both,STJ, Silva hasn't a clue, chops and changes the team around to much leaving no consistency every weekend,
Silva, felt he had to take off an attacking player(Richarlison) for a defender(Mina) WHY?,

Think Jordan Pickford played some part in Evertons defeat? he let the Newcastle fans get to him,should have been more professional,
I would expect him to be dropped for his actions but? I have even less confidence in Stekelenberg.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 11 Mar 2019, 8:40 pm

SEFTON wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:Is the problem Silva or is it Everton, there is something rotten at the core of our club and I don't know what it is, perhaps its all the old boys hanging around, being hangers on and having an influence on the new lads?  Maybe the old boys don't show Silva respect so the team doesn't, or maybe they hang around and get away with too much?  

I'd say Its a combination of both,STJ, Silva hasn't a clue, chops and changes the team around to much leaving no consistency every weekend,
Silva, felt he had to take off an attacking player(Richarlison) for a defender(Mina) WHY?,

Think Jordan Pickford played some part in Evertons defeat? he let the Newcastle fans get to him,should have been more professional,
I would expect him to be dropped for his actions but? I have even less confidence in Stekelenberg.
There seems to be little joy in the team. Goals scored, but little celebration. Or have missed something?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 11 Mar 2019, 11:52 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
SEFTON wrote:

There seems to be little joy in the team. Goals scored, but little celebration. Or have missed something?
Yeah, you missed "I".

I'll grab my coat on the way out....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74408

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 12 Mar 2019, 9:43 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
SEFTON wrote:

You probably missed the second half mate. Very Happy
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 12 Mar 2019, 10:51 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
SEFTON wrote:

Yeah, you missed "I".

I'll grab my coat on the way out....

Newcastle v Everton - Page 4 Action-s Very Happy
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 12 Mar 2019, 7:05 pm

Photos from Saturday, row Y in the away end. Can’t get any higher! Great first half, well we all know the rest....

Newcastle v Everton - Page 4 3ebae810
Newcastle v Everton - Page 4 60c66a10
Newcastle v Everton - Page 4 9b06bf10

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 12 Mar 2019, 7:21 pm

Great view!
Armchair