606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27 - Idrissa Gana Gueye - Idris Elbows!!

+16
Knight of Thorgothshire
Gravy & Chips
Mr_Ben
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
The President
Da Judge
Lumper
Blue gazza
Super
RhinoJagz
Hinchcliffe Corner
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
Goodison_Gringo
SEFTON
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

27 - Idrissa Gana Gueye - Idris Elbows!! - Page 4 Empty Re: 27 - Idrissa Gana Gueye - Idris Elbows!!

Post  Armchair Wed 30 Jan 2019, 3:13 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:£26 million bid accepted   SSN apparently
If that means we can get a quality striker in, I am all for it.

Michy on loan with an option to buy perhaps. And an option to send him back, in case he's shit.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

27 - Idrissa Gana Gueye - Idris Elbows!! - Page 4 Empty Re: 27 - Idrissa Gana Gueye - Idris Elbows!!

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 30 Jan 2019, 4:27 pm

City interested drunken
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4515
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 31 Jan 2019, 9:54 pm

PSG have come in with a very late with a renewed bid of just over £26m for Idrissa Gueye, but Everton have rejected the offer. I think that was for two reasons:

A) Everton don't want to lose the player

B) It has come so late that they won't be able to get a replacement for him.

It will be disappointing for the player because he wanted to go but I would be amazed if anything would happen now.

It would have been a great move for him. He is 29-years-old and it would have been the chance to enjoy the latter stages of his career, but that chance to him has been denied, so what will he be like at the club over the coming weeks?

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 01 Feb 2019, 1:10 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:PSG have come in with a very late with a renewed bid of just over £26m for Idrissa Gueye, but Everton have rejected the offer. I think that was for two reasons:

A) Everton don't want to lose the player

B) It has come so late that they won't be able to get a replacement for him.

It will be disappointing for the player because he wanted to go but I would be amazed if anything would happen now.

It would have been a great move for him. He is 29-years-old and it would have been the chance to enjoy the latter stages of his career, but that chance to him has been denied, so what will he be like at the club over the coming weeks?

He should get pissed off at PSG not us. They should have come in earlier with a decent offer it they truly wanted him
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 14 May 2019, 10:14 am

looks like PSG will have some competition for Gueye's signature this summer....

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2019/05/13/transfer-rumour-manchester-united-set-sights-on-idrissa-gueye-as-ander-herrera-replacement/
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 14 May 2019, 3:00 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:looks like PSG will have some competition for Gueye's signature this summer....

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2019/05/13/transfer-rumour-manchester-united-set-sights-on-idrissa-gueye-as-ander-herrera-replacement/

I don't fancy going into next season with Schneids and Macca as our DMs pale Or Besic affraid
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 07 Jun 2019, 7:03 am

Paris Saint-Germain may make another offer for Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye, 29, this summer. (Le 10 Sport)
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 07 Jun 2019, 1:12 pm

Armchair wrote:Paris Saint-Germain may make another offer for Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye, 29, this summer. (Le 10 Sport)
I may win the Powerball (if I were to buy some lotto tickets).
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 12 Jul 2019, 6:58 am

Paris St-Germain are set to renew their interest in Everton's Idrissa Gueye with a £27m bid for the 29-year-old Senegal midfielder. (L'Equipe, via Sun)
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 12 Jul 2019, 8:35 am

Scored the only goal as Senegal beat Benin in the African Nations quarter-final.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy&Chips2 Fri 12 Jul 2019, 2:31 pm

he'll be gone soon Sad
Gravy&Chips2
Gravy&Chips2

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2019-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Tue 23 Jul 2019, 10:09 pm

Gravy&Chips2 wrote:he'll be gone soon Sad

Done deal apparently. €32 plus add ons. I’ll be sorry to see him go but it’s a chance for him to get silver ware, play champions league and we make a huge profit on him.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 23 Jul 2019, 11:22 pm

Lumper wrote:

Done deal apparently. €32 plus add ons. I’ll be sorry to see him go but it’s a chance for him to get silver ware, play champions league and we make a huge profit on him.
Delph was clearly the replacement, and a £20M+ profit, add Lookman, and here comes the number 9, out of the mist.
Sad to see Looky go, but I couldn't figure him out.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 24 Jul 2019, 9:28 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Lumper wrote:

Delph was clearly the replacement, and a £20M+ profit, add Lookman, and here comes the number 9, out of the mist.
Sad  to see Looky go, but I couldn't figure him out.
I was the same, he scored against Man City on his debut (I think it was his debut) and he has looked... average since then. He might be a star player one day but he's not at the moment, at least not in the premier league.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 24 Jul 2019, 6:36 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Lumper wrote:

I was the same, he scored against Man City on his debut (I think it was his debut) and he has looked... average since then.  He might be a star player one day but he's not at the moment, at least not in the premier league.
I think he has a lot of talent & a bright future... but h'e not consistent first team standard & this is what we need... he needs games to mature & we need an established player that we don't have to provide game time to develop ...

shame he's gone, but heh, good luck lad.... Bale will do as a replacement

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 24 Jul 2019, 6:38 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Lumper wrote:

I was the same, he scored against Man City on his debut (I think it was his debut) and he has looked... average since then.  He might be a star player one day but he's not at the moment, at least not in the premier league.
I think he has a lot of talent & a bright future... but h'e not consistent first team standard & this is what we need... he needs games to mature & we need an established player that we don't have to provide game time to develop ...

Lookman seemed to defend by numbers - when you lose the ball you run here - without any conviction. At a time we were all looking for him to shine and run at defenders, sometimes coming on with 20 minutes to play, he would just disappear, and even hide. Just didn't look like he wanted to be here.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 24 Jul 2019, 6:42 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Lumper wrote:

Lookman seemed to defend by numbers - when you lose the ball you run here - without any conviction. At a time we were all looking for him to shine and run at defenders, sometimes coming on with 20 minutes to play, he would just disappear, and even hide. Just didn't look like he wanted to be here.
that point alone is enough for me, for him to leave... we don't want or need players that don't want to be here... just look at how Mirallas, Schneideyman.... so on... affect the club (support & team)

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 25 Jul 2019, 6:05 pm

Paris St-Germain have agreed a £28m deal to sign Senegal international Idrissa Gueye, 29, from Everton. (Mail)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 28 Jul 2019, 4:36 pm

Everton manager Marco Silva insists a deal has not been agreed with French champions Paris St-Germain for Senegal midfielder Idrissa Gueye, with the Portuguese boss hoping the 29-year-old will stay at Goodison Park. (Liverpool Echo)

However, Gueye is set to travel to Paris for a medical on Sunday after rejecting a late bid from Manchester United. (Express)
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 29 Jul 2019, 6:41 am

Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye, 29, has been pictured arriving at a Paris airport as the Senegal international moves closer to joining French champions Paris St-Germain.(RMC Sport via Liverpool Echo)
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 30 Jul 2019, 9:35 am

Has officially joined PSG.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1297103/gana-moves-to-paris-saint-germain
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 30 Jul 2019, 9:43 am

At least Brexit has pushed up the GBP price we received for him Very Happy
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:10 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:At least Brexit has pushed up the GBP price we received for him Very Happy

Lost is it now on the Kean deal 27 - Idrissa Gana Gueye - Idris Elbows!! - Page 4 Doh Very Happy
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 30 Jul 2019, 2:58 pm

just a general thought - why can't Delph play in Gueye's defensive midfield role?

I mean he is a hardworking professional, wants to do well for the club and himself, willing to play anywhere, can he fill this role for us?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Tue 30 Jul 2019, 3:30 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:just a general thought - why can't Delph play in Gueye's defensive midfield role?

I mean he is a hardworking professional, wants to do well for the club and himself, willing to play anywhere, can he fill this role for us?

I assumed that's why we bought Delph in the first place, as a replacement for Gueye.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next