606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa V Everton

+9
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
SouthernSmugToffee
Hinchcliffe Corner
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Gravy & Chips
Albert
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aston Villa V Everton - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Everton

Post  SEFTON Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:25 pm

I would like very much to commend Da Judge on passing a fair assessment on the match day thread theft Trial Today. whilst undertaking my own failures to understand how the match day thread work's , I will not seek a retrial, a fair ruling has been applied, I have no qualms with who ever for taking over the league thread as long as it is done within the 48hour ruling, a fair assessment on how the thread works has now been made clear to me, Any person can carry out a match day thread provided he/she does so within accordance with the match day thread rulings

My misunderstanding of the league thread , was an oversight on my part , I didn't forget to do the Aston villa v Everton thread ,I just thought the Cup thread was a different entity altogether so that is why? I didn't do it, I NOW UNDERSTAND THE MISTAKE I MADE ,I will now take on board for future reference the importance of carrying out a thread on time in order for members to post their opinions , I do however find it very unsporting like that some members have taken to snitching in order to gain extra bonus points , all I ask is for an equal level playing field as blatant snitching is an unjust way of gaining points(just my opinion) in order to top the thread table.

I would like to wish all members good luck for the remaining part of the season and hope its played within the spirit of the game.

Many thanks

Sefton.

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:30 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:lol!

I think BHE got away lightly there Aston Villa V Everton - Page 2 830563
Mind you he probably won't read this for a couple of days yet while he completes his latest dogging session Very Happy

Snitcher definitely under compensated for a wonderful snitch though Evil or Very Mad

Are you contesting Da Judges ruling? affraid
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:43 pm

Da Judge wrote:Is the council refusal based on anything to do with how you have currently been trying to use it?

Slightly off topic, so I've taken it here...

http://www.606evertonians.com/t48914-planning-permission-and-stuff#782463

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:45 pm

sefton wrote:I would like very much to commend Da Judge on passing a fair assessment on the match day thread theft Trial Today. whilst undertaking my own failures to understand how the match day thread work's , I will not seek a retrial, a fair ruling has been applied, I have no qualms with who ever for taking over the league thread as long as it is done within the 48hour ruling, a fair assessment on how the thread works has now been made clear to me, Any person can carry out a match day thread provided he/she does so within accordance with the match day thread rulings

My misunderstanding of the league thread , was an oversight on my part , I didn't forget to do the Aston villa v Everton thread ,I just thought the Cup thread was a different entity altogether so that is why? I didn't do it, I NOW UNDERSTAND THE MISTAKE I MADE ,I will now take on board for future reference the importance of carrying out a thread on time in order for members to post their opinions , I do however find it very unsporting like that some members have taken to snitching in order to gain extra bonus points , all I ask is for an equal level playing field as blatant snitching is an unjust way of gaining points(just my opinion) in order to top the thread table.

I would like to wish all members good luck for the remaining part of the season and hope its played within the spirit of the game.

Many thanks

Sefton.

Da Judge wrote:ANd for the final charge, the Court accepts that Sef sometimes is puzzled by the various activities associated with the competition. He has therefore to post his view of the match thread by 1600 today UK time else be forfeited all points. No cut and paste shall be allowed (the Court will know if you have!! Suspect ) it needs to be Sef's thinking and should be between 150-200 words long. The court does recognise defamation.... And should he be successful the points deducted for the theft shall be applied to him.

Sorry mate - 266 words long. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:48 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:I would like very much to commend Da Judge on passing a fair assessment on the match day thread theft Trial Today. whilst undertaking my own failures to understand how the match day thread work's , I will not seek a retrial, a fair ruling has been applied, I have no qualms with who ever for taking over the league thread as long as it is done within the 48hour ruling, a fair assessment on how the thread works has now been made clear to me, Any person can carry out a match day thread provided he/she does so within accordance with the match day thread rulings

Many thanks

Sefton.

Da Judge wrote:ANd for the final charge, the Court accepts that Sef sometimes is puzzled by the various activities associated with the competition. He has therefore to post his view of the match thread by 1600 today UK time else be forfeited all points. No cut and paste shall be allowed (the Court will know if you have!! Suspect ) it needs to be Sef's thinking and should be between 150-200 words long. The court does recognise defamation.... And should he be successful the points deducted for the theft shall be applied to him.

Haha mate, can't believe you actually counted every word lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:52 pm

sefton wrote:

Many thanks

Sefton.

lol!

No, I just copied it into Word. It tells you to the bottom left of the screen how many words are there. I'm not that sad that I would have counted.  Very Happy

And I had to get in before Statman.

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:53 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:You know what we are like against teams who are rooted to the bottom of the table - 0-0

Its an old cliché but ? Its been the story of are season so far, underachieving against lesser opposition hence the reason I ask ''Farhad Moshiri'' do you really trust Martinez, to spend your money?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:59 pm

sefton wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:You know what we are like against teams who are rooted to the bottom of the table - 0-0

Its an old cliché but ? Its been the story of are season so far, underachieving against lesser opposition hence the reason I ask ''Farhad Moshiri'' do you really trust Martinez, to spend your money?

It truly is. When you look at the first ten games of the season, we were doing pretty well. We had played Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Man City, Spuds, we had stuffed Southampton away. Yes, we lost some of those games but eight of the opening ten fixtures were against teams who finished above us in the season gone. So in theory, the next quarter of the season should have been much better but it really wasn't. We made hard work of the poorer sides far too often and but for a half decent start to the season we really could have been in trouble right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:03 pm

sefton wrote:

Many thanks

Sefton.

lol!

No, I just copied it into Word. It tells you to the bottom left of the screen how many words are there. I'm not that sad that I would have counted.  Very Happy

Well lets see if'' Da Judge'' takes on board your assessment of over emphasising  lol! Or snitching . lol!

Last edited by sefton on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:12 pm

sefton wrote:
sefton wrote:

Many thanks

Sefton.

lol!

Well lets see if'' Da Jude'' takes on board your assessment of over emphasising  lol! Or snitching . lol!

Hey Da Jude, don't make it bad!
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:13 pm

Many thanks

Sefton.

And that snitch being faster than Statman duly confirms the suspension is cancelled so just the 15 points....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:15 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
sefton wrote:
sefton wrote:

Many thanks

Sefton.

lol!

Well lets see if'' Da Jude'' takes on board your assessment of over emphasising  lol! Or snitching . lol!

Take a sad thread and make it better....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:23 pm

Hoping for a handful of goals tonight. I reckon we'll see a better Luka tonight, and wouldn't be surprised to see a brace or hat-trick from him.

4-0 win for the mighty blues.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:39 pm

OK It's a fair cop. Sorry I won't do it again Aston Villa V Everton - Page 2 238145
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:59 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
sefton wrote:
sefton wrote:

Many thanks

Sefton.

lol!

Take a sad thread and make it better....

Na na na nanana nah Snitcher lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:51 pm

Da Judge wrote:

Many thanks

Sefton.

And that snitch being faster than Statman duly confirms the suspension is cancelled so just the 15 points....
I can't compete with that FFS... give him the snitch title back with immediate effect for heaven's sake....

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:42 pm

3-0 to the Blues against the passionless Villians

Lukaku, Farhad Moshiri x 2 cheers

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:49 pm

Aston Villa V Everton - Page 2 Untitl13

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:52 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:Aston Villa V Everton - Page 2 Untitl13

Lennon and Kev. 90mph football
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:52 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:Aston Villa V Everton - Page 2 Untitl13

I like it! Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:53 pm

Good to see Kev start.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:10 pm

http://www.vipleague.me/football/311517/1/aston-villa-vs-everton-live-stream-online.html

http://www.vipleague.me/football/311517/2/aston-villa-vs-everton-live-stream-online.html

http://www.stadium-live.biz/Channel46.html

http://www.eplsite.com/stream32.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:41 pm

http://www.stadium-live.biz/Channel46.html is running ok

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:43 pm

we'll win this .... 2-3

COYB cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:44 pm

http://www.eplsite.com/stream32.html works well too.

COYB!!! cheers
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next