606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3

+15
Blue gazza
Helenqu
RhinoJagz
The President
hairy cataract
Tonteau
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Albert
Knight of Thorgothshire
ToffeeDan
Hinchcliffe Corner
Dixie Land
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Statman
19 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3  Empty Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 01 Jan 2014, 10:46 pm

Awight, 'onest 'Arry is making the trip to Merseyside this weekend, just as soon as he stops playing Mario Kart with Louise. QPR are flying high in the Championship but have suffered a blip over Christmas, presumably because Les Ferdinand picked up an injury. With he and Bradley Allen back, and Andy Sinton back to his best, it'll be a tough FA Cup Third Round tie against plucky opposition.

I still expect Everton to be way to strong for the Championship outfit, even if Distin isn't fit enough to make a return - can't wait to see Dave Watson or Richard Gough pair up at the back for us again.

2-0 Blues - Dave Unsworth and Scot Gemmill.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3  Empty Re: Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 02 Jan 2014, 10:52 am

3-0 to the blues and a round of "tell me ma, me ma", Kone to get a hattrick
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3  Empty Re: Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3

Post  Albert Thu 02 Jan 2014, 11:27 am

QPR sign Jelavic and he bangs in 10 against us. 11-10 to us.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 02 Jan 2014, 12:43 pm

0-1 Barton to score the winner & then see red for nutting Barkley, Rosie to bite MC in the bollocks in the Park End... usual cup stuff really

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Thu 02 Jan 2014, 1:22 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:0-1 Barton to score the winner & then see red for nutting Barkley, Rosie to bite MC in the bollocks in the Park End... usual cup stuff really

Rosie?
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 02 Jan 2014, 1:38 pm

Albert wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:0-1 Barton to score the winner & then see red for nutting Barkley, Rosie to bite MC in the bollocks in the Park End... usual cup stuff really

Rosie?
allegedly  Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3  F_whistl 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16677743

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 02 Jan 2014, 3:11 pm

If we play full strength we'll win. However if we drop Lakuka, Coleman, Howard for Jelavic, Hibbert and Robles. We are fucked.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 02 Jan 2014, 3:37 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:If we play full strength we'll win. However if we drop Lakuka, Coleman, Howard for Jelavic, Hibbert and Robles. We are fucked.

If he does what you fear then we might as well get Moyes back. We can maybe accept not trying too hard to win the Fizzy Cup but we shouldn't accept messing about with the FA Cup.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 02 Jan 2014, 3:38 pm

Statman wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:If we play full strength we'll win. However if we drop Lakuka, Coleman, Howard for Jelavic, Hibbert and Robles. We are fucked.

If he does what you fear then we might as well get Moyes back. We can maybe accept not trying too hard to win the Fizzy Cup but we shouldn't accept messing about with the FA Cup.

He won it last season so I expect him to take it seriously.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 02 Jan 2014, 3:40 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Statman wrote:

He won it last season so I expect him to take it seriously.

I expect him to as well. However, Wigan was a different situation. He didn't promise 'peg leg' a top 4 finish.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Thu 02 Jan 2014, 3:53 pm

I think you're being a bit harsh on Hibbert there, tbh!
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 02 Jan 2014, 3:55 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:

tbh... even with those changes we should beat QPR... if not then we have the wrong squad players... I would also expect J5 & Naismith to start... Kone also if he wasn't a fucking cripple

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 02 Jan 2014, 4:03 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:

tbh... even with those changes we should beat QPR... if not then we have the wrong squad players... I would also expect J5 & Naismith to start... Kone also if he wasn't a fucking cripple

Not J5. He is on his way now. Besides, Alcaraz and Stones shouldn't be knackered - they've only played three games between them and it's not as if there's any midweek games any time soon. They should absolutely be playing if Dizzy isn't fit.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 02 Jan 2014, 4:04 pm

oi, just because he's too old and to shit to play,it doesn't make him a cripple!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 02 Jan 2014, 4:39 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

oi, just because he's too old and to shit to play,it doesn't make him a cripple!
sorry Sacko .. no offense meant... what I should have said was ... if he wasn't a work shy crocked old piece of useless shite....

Is that better ? Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 02 Jan 2014, 4:45 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

sorry Sacko .. no offense meant... what I should have said was ... if he wasn't a work shy crocked old piece of useless shite....

Is that better ? Very Happy 
see? It doesn't take much effort to get it right.... now write it out 100 times and if it's not done by sunrise I'll cut your balls off!  Very Happy 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 02 Jan 2014, 6:18 pm

My concern with him is he has had little game time this season, if any? So coming a new CB pairing and possible a new RW would take time to adapt.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Sat 04 Jan 2014, 12:46 am

Bob was on the radio today saying he wants to win the cup and learned his lesson about dropping too many for these type of games.

Cue Robles!
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 04 Jan 2014, 1:52 am

Albert wrote:Bob was on the radio today saying he wants to win the cup and learned his lesson about dropping too many for these type of games.

Cue Robles!

The last goalkeeper to win the FA Cup you mean?  Very Happy 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Sat 04 Jan 2014, 8:53 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Albert wrote:Bob was on the radio today saying he wants to win the cup and learned his lesson about dropping too many for these type of games.

Cue Robles!

The last goalkeeper to win the FA Cup you mean?  Very Happy 

Everton 4 QPR 0 (Barkley, Jelavic 2, Coleman) FAC3  Action-s lol! 
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 04 Jan 2014, 9:39 am

We should give a few key players a rest - e.g Barks, Baines and Lukaku. If Bobby isn't planning to sell Jeli, this would be an good game for him to get 90 mins.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 04 Jan 2014, 9:49 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:We should give a few key players a rest - e.g Barks, Baines and Lukaku. If Bobby isn't planning to sell Jeli, this would be an good game for him to get 90 mins.

I think Barkley will be on the bench with Osman replacing him.

Only other change I could think of would be Ovieda or Naismith on one of the wings.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 04 Jan 2014, 10:10 am

These are the type of games Ossie does well in so I would diffo start him. Load the bench with the cavalry if needed but depends if QPR want to have a go really. Something tells me Harry is more pre-occupied with getting into PL this season rather then a cup run.

……………………..Howard (doesn't need a rest)
Hibbert…...Alcaraz…Stones…...Baines (needs the games)
………………Barry….McCarthy..(both had a one game suspension over xmas so should be fresh)
…………………..Ossie
Miralles……..Osman….Naismith
………………….Jelavic

3-0 Everton.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 04 Jan 2014, 11:01 am

If Jeli is on the way, it would be good to see Vellios (the Forgotten Man) get a run out at some point.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 04 Jan 2014, 11:54 am

I've tried all my usuals & my old links & NONE have the game on stream...  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

If anyone finds a link please post here... but I reckon it's the radio today

COYB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next