606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman)

+10
Yankthattoffee
Tonteau
RhinoJagz
Helenqu
ToffeeDan
Armchair
Lumper
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
hairy cataract
14 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman) Empty Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman)

Post  Blue gazza Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 13:35

as last seasons match thread winner cheers cheers  i will start this seasons winning run off,   norwich have added a few good players and should be a good test for us, but the force of the " new look Everton " will be too much for them, rapid rob will be up and at em style

score   1  3 jela, super kev and jags

COYB
IMWT
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman) Empty Re: Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman)

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 14:11

Blueberto wrote:as last seasons match thread winner cheers cheers  i will start this seasons winning run off,   norwich have added a few good players and should be a good test for us, but the force of the " new look Everton " will be too much for them, rapid rob will be up and at em style

COYB
IMWT

As match thread winner, that a piss poor preview. No mention of Emma Bunton, Luis (spit) Suarez, the word 'Outstanding', the ongoing trouble in Syria or what a cunt Meyde4G and his stupid rules are. Start again.

4-0 Everton. Jelly, Mirellas x2, Fer OG.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman) Empty Re: Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman)

Post  Armchair Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 14:23

Bluejagz wrote:
Blueberto wrote:as last seasons match thread winner cheers cheers  i will start this seasons winning run off,   norwich have added a few good players and should be a good test for us, but the force of the " new look Everton " will be too much for them, rapid rob will be up and at em style

COYB
IMWT

As match thread winner, that a piss poor preview. No mention of Emma Bunton, Luis (spit) Suarez, the word 'Outstanding', the ongoing trouble in Syria or what a cunt Meyde4G and his stupid rules are. Start again.

Or Delia!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 14:30

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

COYB
IMWT

Or Delia!

I'm not being sexist like (cough) but who would you shag out of Delia and Karren Brady? I was going to go for Brady cos clearly Delia has been flirting with the ugly stick for many years, but at least you'd stand a chance of a good feed after you'd knobbed Delia, whereas Brady would just spend an hour droning on about Lord Sugar.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 14:33

5-1 to the canaries, Martinez will be found out and we'll realise that Kone Kan'e score. Delia will be there at half time swinging Emma Bunton round by her tits and shouting, "lets be having you!" as she slips a baster into her love trough and fills her full of turkey gravy.

Jelli will score our only goal, a deflected clearance off his left buttock and Martinez will claim the performance was outstanding and bemoan the fact that we don't play Juventus every week.

Felli and Baines will leave and in our panic we'll buy the whole of the wigan squad, including Owen Coyle and a leftback from Syria who is trying to escape that cunt M4G rules.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 1:10

Bluejagz wrote:

COYB
IMWT

no fuss, just keeping it nice n simple, Very Happy 

but,

what about,, Emma Bunton, Luis (spit) Suarez, the word 'Outstanding', the ongoing trouble in Syria or what a cunt Meyde4G and his stupid rules are. and delia smith Very Happy Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 22:43

Blueberto wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

COYB
IMWT

but,

what about,, Emma Bunton, Luis (spit) Suarez, the word 'Outstanding', the ongoing trouble in Syria or what a cunt Meyde4G and his stupid rules are.   and delia smith  Very Happy Very Happy 
I think I may introduce a new rule where you get penalised for starting a match thread out of order cheers 

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 8 Aug 2013 - 0:53

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

COYB
IMWT

but,

what about,, Emma Bunton, Luis (spit) Suarez, the word 'Outstanding', the ongoing trouble in Syria or what a cunt Meyde4G and his stupid rules are.   and delia smith  Very Happy Very Happy 
I think I may introduce a new rule where you get penalised for starting a match thread out of order cheers 

was you involved in the rules for the comp we just played Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 16:30

Assumed Gibson doesnt make it, what team are you expecting for game against Norwich on Saturday? Biggest decision is who will play up front between Anichebe/Jelly/Kone. Jelavic's goal return during pre-season has been heartening so that may give him the nod. Quite like to see Barkley & Mirallas interchange and roam behind him.

...................Howard
Coleman..Jagielka...Distin..Baines
.............Fellaini.....Osman
..Mirallas........................Pienaar
................Barkley
...................Jelavic.

Robles..Heitinga..Deulofeu..Kone..Stones..Naismith..Anichebe

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 18:29

Bluejagz wrote:Assumed Gibson doesnt make it, what team are you expecting for game against Norwich on Saturday? Biggest decision is who will play up front between Anichebe/Jelly/Kone. Jelavic's goal return during pre-season has been heartening so that may give him the nod. Quite like to see Barkley & Mirallas interchange and roam behind him.

................Barkley

Looks great that, even the bench looks good Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 18:37

Blueberto wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:Assumed Gibson doesnt make it, what team are you expecting for game against Norwich on Saturday? Biggest decision is who will play up front between Anichebe/Jelly/Kone. Jelavic's goal return during pre-season has been heartening so that may give him the nod. Quite like to see Barkley & Mirallas interchange and roam behind him.

................Barkley

I would be more than happy with that line up. The summer buys have definitely strengthened our squad.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 19:41

Barkley defo needs to be up in the holes since he's lethal (in the wrong way) when he gets the ball in our half.

And yeah, that's not a bad line-up as long as they all show up. The midfield was a massive worry in the Real Betis game.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 23:42

Dixie Land wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

................Barkley

I would be more than happy with that line up. The summer buys have definitely strengthened our squad.
A slightly improved squad but still lacking in that key midfield spot.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 13:11

COYB
IMWT
did you not notice the rule where you get deducted a point for each capital letter.. meaning you are on -9 already.. in fact counting your name you are on -10

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 13:43

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

COYB
IMWT
did you not notice the rule where you get deducted a point for each capital letter.. meaning you are on -9 already.. in fact counting your name you are on -10
Fix Fix Laughing Laughing 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 19:26

Must be some nervous people today - not a whole lot of comments and posts the day before the season starts!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 19:37

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Must be some nervous people today - not a whole lot of comments and posts the day before the season starts!
I'm pretty nervous. Pre-season was a mixed bag of decent performances and some poor ones so that hasn't helped. And the transfer window is still open for another two weeks so there is plenty of opportunity for Baines and Felli to be sold without having enough time to spend the fees pale 

Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 21:02

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Must be some nervous people today - not a whole lot of comments and posts the day before the season starts!
I'm pretty nervous. Pre-season was a mixed bag of decent performances and some poor ones so that hasn't helped. And the transfer window is still open for another two weeks so there is plenty of opportunity for Baines and Felli to be sold without having enough time to spend the fees pale 

I obviously hope I'm wrong... but I think we may lose tomorrow silent 

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 21:33

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I obviously hope I'm wrong... but I think we may lose tomorrow silent 
1-1 scrappy nervous draw.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 21:52

Norwich have spent £20 million this summer. They are no longer the pushovers they should have been last year (although they still beat us then). An early 5 goals from Mirallas should settle us, though.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 22:32

Tonteau wrote:Norwich have spent £20 million this summer. They are no longer the pushovers they should have been last year (although they still beat us then). An early 5 goals from Mirallas should settle us, though.
So your prediction is a 5-5 draw. Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 17 Aug 2013 - 8:45

Norwich's £5m striker Gary Hooper is in contention to make his debut despite having a bruised shin.

Another summer signing, Leroy Fer, is suspended and Anthony Pilkington and Sebastien Bassong both miss out with knee injuries.

Everton's Marouane Fellaini proved his fitness by playing 90 minutes for Belgium in midweek.

Darron Gibson is doubtful, while Tony Hibbert, Antolin Alcaraz and Magaye Gueye are all definitely out.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 17 Aug 2013 - 11:50

We are going to thrash this bunch of six-fingered bastards!!!

They have spend a shit load of cash but we still have a far better side than them. Have they got a player as good as Baines? No. Have they got a player as good as Fellaini? No. Have they got a player as good as Mirallas? No. Have they got a player as good as Hibbert? No.

Fuck Norwich, fuck Deliah, fuck Steven Fry (not like that king ). We will win today and begin the Martinez revolution. By 5pm we will have forgotten who that negative fucker Moyes was and be applauding the attacking genius, that is Martinez, off the pitch.

I am going for a 3-0 victory to the Mighty Blues of Everton with Mirallas scoring the first goal. Put your mortgage on it!!!

WHO THE FUCKERTY FUCK ARE THIS BUNCH OF INBRED, FARMER, SIX-FINGERED, SHEEP SHAGGING, PROSTITUTE MURDERING BASTARDS ANYWAY???!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 17 Aug 2013 - 12:14

Dixie Land wrote:We are going to thrash this bunch of six-fingered bastards!!!

They have spend a shit load of cash but we still have a far better side than them. Have they got a player as good as Baines? No. Have they got a player as good as Fellaini? No. Have they got a player as good as Mirallas? No. Have they got a player as good as Hibbert? No.

Fuck Norwich, fuck Deliah, fuck Steven Fry (not like that king ). We will win today and begin the Martinez revolution. By 5pm we will have forgotten who that negative fucker Moyes was and be applauding the attacking genius, that is Martinez, off the pitch.

I am going for a 3-0 victory to the Mighty Blues of Everton with Mirallas scoring the first goal. Put your mortgage on it!!!

WHO THE FUCKERTY FUCK ARE THIS BUNCH OF INBRED, FARMER, SIX-FINGERED, SHEEP SHAGGING, PROSTITUTE MURDERING BASTARDS ANYWAY???!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
2-0 to Norwich then Very Happy 
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 17 Aug 2013 - 12:18

Dixie Land wrote:We are going to thrash this bunch of six-fingered bastards!!!

2-0 to Norwich then Very Happy 
Probably. Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman) F_laugh Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman) F_laugh Norwich 2 Everton 2 (Barkley, Coleman) F_laugh 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next