606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

+20
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Goodison_Gringo
Made 4 Gwladys
Tonteau
Yankthattoffee
Dixie Land
Armchair
Mr_Ben
Helenqu
Michael Crosby S74
SouthernSmugToffee
Cahill the Great
Blue gazza
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
The President
ToffeeDan
Gravy & Chips
SEFTON
Statman
24 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 14 Empty Re: Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

Post  Helenqu Sun 24 Nov 2013, 11:26 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:New avatar and sig after yesterday's game Very Happy 
LOL!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 14 Empty Re: Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 24 Nov 2013, 11:53 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:New avatar and sig after yesterday's game Very Happy 
oi .. i did that Very Happy Very Happy 

Number of posts : 40811
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sun 24 Nov 2013, 12:47 pm

Miralles really getting blasted by all the papers this morning. Pity as it's taking away from how well we did against "them", good press tactics by Bodgers.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:22 pm

Helenqu wrote:Miralles really getting blasted by all the papers this morning. Pity as it's taking away from how well we did against "them", good press tactics by Bodgers.
I'll try and make a defence for KM. Self preservation. Watching Goofy coming in, his challenge is studs-up and although he makes contact with the ball, his studs are knee high. KM sees it coming and takes evasive action. I'm not even sure he really meant it.
Well done KM on dehalf of Dizzie, Kompany and the many others who have been done by this little shyt.
KM has Johhny Morrissey's little black book.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:33 pm

Helenqu wrote:Miralles really getting blasted by all the papers this morning. Pity as it's taking away from how well we did against "them", good press tactics by Bodgers.
Doesn't matter what the papers say, 99.99% of all football fans will be really happy about that foul. It's a bit like when that farmer in Suffolk shot the burglar.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:38 pm

What are we gonna do when lukaku goes back to Chelsea? Maybe Kone will be fit by then?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:41 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Doesn't matter what the papers say, 99.99% of all football fans will be really happy about that foul. It's a bit like when that farmer in Suffolk shot the burglar.
That is the perfect comment lol! 

Matter closed.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:41 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:What are we gonna do when lukaku goes back to Chelsea?   Maybe Kone will be fit by then?
If he keeps making mistakes like he did yesterday we might get to keep him for another year Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 24 Nov 2013, 2:01 pm

Helenqu wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:What are we gonna do when lukaku goes back to Chelsea?   Maybe Kone will be fit by then?
If he keeps making mistakes like he did yesterday we might get to keep him for another year Smile
It must be worth tabling a £15m bid in January (assuming we have the money). The Chavs seem to prefer high profile, low scoring players like Torres, Eto'o, Shevchenko etc.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 24 Nov 2013, 2:42 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
It must be worth tabling a £15m bid in January (assuming we have the money). The Chavs seem to prefer high profile, low scoring players like Torres, Eto'o, Shevchenko etc.
Be interesting though if Chelsea said they are willing to sell Lakuka who would bid for him.

I wonder if Spuds or a pretty decent European team would also bid.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 24 Nov 2013, 3:15 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
Be interesting though if Chelsea said they are willing to sell Lakuka who would bid for him.

I wonder if Spuds or a pretty decent European team would also bid.
no doubt in my mind that loads would bid ... if he truly falls in love with Everton that is our one chance to get him ...

is he a mercenary with splinters in his arse... I hope not....

I think it is actually possible esp now rumours are that Chavs are bringing in another big name striker in January

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 24 Nov 2013, 3:47 pm

I just remembered that Suarez nobbled Kev in the GP derby last season, didn't he? Kev was tearing the Shite defence to pieces for the first 35-40 mins of the first half so Suarez ran all the way back to the LB position so that he could stamp on Kev's ankle. He was out for about 6 weeks.

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 24 Nov 2013, 6:51 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I just remembered that Suarez nobbled Kev in the GP derby last season, didn't he? Kev was tearing the Shite defence to pieces for the first 35-40 mins of the first half so Suarez ran all the way back to the LB position so that he could stamp on Kev's ankle. He was out for about 6 weeks.

You are right mate. I was at that game and the foul happened right in front of me. Suarez stamped on Mirallas' ankle and then went rolling around on the floor pretending he was injured. He also did exactly the same to Distin later in the game.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 24 Nov 2013, 6:51 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I just remembered that Suarez nobbled Kev in the GP derby last season, didn't he? Kev was tearing the Shite defence to pieces for the first 35-40 mins of the first half so Suarez ran all the way back to the LB position so that he could stamp on Kev's ankle. He was out for about 6 weeks.

KM has a little black book
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 24 Nov 2013, 8:17 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

You are right mate. I was at that game and the foul happened right in front of me. Suarez stamped on Mirallas' ankle and then went rolling around on the floor pretending he was injured. He also did exactly the same to Distin later in the game.
Turned off MOTD lunchtime program me today. Couldn't listen to the shite they were coming out with, especially that like cnut Alan Green. All agreed Suarez would never have got away with it! Unbeliveable! Clever play by Rodgers masking how poor there were though. Without Suarez they would be mid table.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 24 Nov 2013, 10:46 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Turned off MOTD lunchtime program me today. Couldn't listen to the shite they were coming out with, especially that like cnut Alan Green. All agreed Suarez would never have got away with it! Unbeliveable! Clever play by Rodgers masking how poor there were though. Without Suarez they would be mid table.
Rodgers played a good card when he said "I would be interested to see..., blah, blah, blah".

The fact is that if you talk to anyone who isn't an Everton fan then they don't even remember the Suarez tackle on Mirallas last season. Get this Brenda - nothing was made of it, even though it was deliberate and the player spent months injured as a result. Your argument is worthless, but happily it plays up to the misconception that the racist, cheating, biting fuckwit is somehow a victim... again!

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 25 Nov 2013, 7:49 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Rodgers played a good card when he said "I would be interested to see..., blah, blah, blah".

The fact is that if you talk to anyone who isn't an Everton fan then they don't even remember the Suarez tackle on Mirallas last season. Get this Brenda - nothing was made of it, even though it was deliberate and the player spent months injured as a result. Your argument is worthless, but happily it plays up to the misconception that the racist, cheating, biting fuckwit is somehow a victim... again!
I must admit that this has all passed me by. I'm still re-running the vid of Mirallas's foul and loving it each time I watch it. But it's an added bonus to hear the RS are moaning about it. The more they play the victim, the deeper the shit they're in usually. They've been full of themselves so far this season, so this is fantastic. This Shite team is a flat-track bully - they can hammer the shit teams, but have been exposed by the decent teams like us. Arsenal beat them, Soton beat them, we should have beaten them - they've only taken three points off one decent team so far this season, and that was ManUre when Moyes's lot were in total disarray and everyone was beating them. And now they're back to playing the victim again. Be good if some of the shit teams work out how to play against them, then they'll be plunging down the table in no time.

Anyway, overall, I'll settle for one point and that foul. A good day's work for the lads.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 25 Nov 2013, 9:43 am

"When I made the challenge the first thing I thought was that it was going to be a red card," admitted Mirallas, who had scored Everton's opening goal before the incident and was involved in their two goals afterwards. "I was genuinely going for the ball but I know I caught him on the knee and I said sorry straight away. I might have been OK because it was the derby, because in those matches there is always a lot of contact, a lot of tackles going in. There is a lot of pressure on the players and the fans in these sort of games. Sometimes when you put a tackle in you think: 'Oh shit,' like this one."

Mirallas was forced out of last season's Goodison derby at half-time by a Suárez foul that went unpunished but the Everton forward insisted Saturday's challenge was not premeditated.

He added: "I had said to Suárez soon after the kick off when we were standing close to each other: 'Do you remember last season, you kicked me?' He laughed and said: 'Yes, fair enough,' but my tackle had nothing to do with a year ago. And Suárez played for a long time after that with no problem, with no injury, so he was OK and I am glad he wasn't injured."
lol! Everton 3 Liverpool 3 (Mirallas, Lukaku 2) - Page 14 Action-s  translation: "I fucking got away with that one eh!? First thing I did was spit in Suarez's ear and tell him I was going to fuck him up good style for that snide foul on me last year. The cunt looked all fucking smug, so as soon as I got the chance I did the fucker. Unfortunately he got up but I knew I couldn't fuck him again or I'd deffo get a red"
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:23 am

Think that was smart from Mirallas. Only shite fans and the media care that much. Everyone else thinks mirallas is a hero.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:56 am

this from Graham Poll

"Phil Dowd refereed well and contributed positively to a very good game by letting it flow and not being overly fussy with technical offences.

However, when you approach a game like this you can miss big incidents and that is what happened with Kevin Mirallas’ high tackle on Luis Suarez. It was a nasty one which should have resulted in Everton being reduced to 10 men, but Dowd, in laid back mode, missed the tackle's intensity and likelihood to hurt the opponent and only cautioned the Belgian.

Dowd also missed a clear caution for Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard when he led with his arm into Gareth Barry. Some expected red but as there was no contact with the arm a yellow card should have been shown.

It was interesting to see the Liverpool physio, who obviously saw the challenge, appear to have a moan at Dowd when he was on the pitch to treat his centre forward.

While a physio is the only person a referee cannot send off, as he is needed as the medical expert, he can be reported for misconduct after the game. One wonders if Brendan Rogers will be waiting by his phone for an apology from referees’ chief, Mike Riley, for the clear error from Dowdlol! ."]
thought he was just going to focus on the Mirallas tackle but thought he covered the incidents well, including the physio incident - wonder if Brendan is waiting for the call to apologise for not reporting his physio!!! lol!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 25 Nov 2013, 11:51 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:this from Graham Poll

"Phil Dowd refereed well and contributed positively to a very good game by letting it flow and not being overly fussy with technical offences.

However, when you approach a game like this you can miss big incidents and that is what happened with Kevin Mirallas’ high tackle on Luis Suarez. It was a nasty one which should have resulted in Everton being reduced to 10 men, but Dowd, in laid back mode, missed the tackle's intensity and likelihood to hurt the opponent and only cautioned the Belgian.

Dowd also missed a clear caution for Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard when he led with his arm into Gareth Barry. Some expected red but as there was no contact with the arm a yellow card should have been shown.

It was interesting to see the Liverpool physio, who obviously saw the challenge, appear to have a moan at Dowd when he was on the pitch to treat his centre forward.

While a physio is the only person a referee cannot send off, as he is needed as the medical expert, he can be reported for misconduct after the game. One wonders if Brendan Rogers will be waiting by his phone for an apology from referees’ chief, Mike Riley, for the clear error from Dowdlol! ."]
thought he was just going to focus on the Mirallas tackle but thought he covered the incidents well, including the physio incident - wonder if Brendan is waiting for the call to apologise for not reporting his physio!!! lol!
Not sure on this ... but leading with an elbow as intent to KO someone ... isn't that a red card offense ????

I thought Me La should have been red carded ... Distin clearly thought so too ...

Any refs on here that know the rule on intent ???

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 25 Nov 2013, 1:53 pm

I'm loving the weeping and wailing from the victims over at Shiteland - here's a real beaut:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/kevin-mirallas-luis-suarez-everton-2849703

Hilarious, they really can't see what utter cocks they're making of themselves can they? Where was the soul-searching last season when Suarez deliberately put Mirallas out of the game and then tried to do the same to Distin? How come no mention of Stevie La's elbow jump?

Brilliant. Their arses are really showing here, and it can only be good for us.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:06 pm

This has to be the best yet; http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2013/11/everton-should-be-charged-for-failing-to-control-players.html?

I'm not fully convinced that it's not a wind-up though.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:12 pm

hairy cataract wrote:I'm loving the weeping and wailing from the victims over at Shiteland - here's a real beaut:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/kevin-mirallas-luis-suarez-everton-2849703

Hilarious, they really can't see what utter cocks they're making of themselves can they?  Where was the soul-searching last season when Suarez deliberately put Mirallas out of the game and then tried to do the same to Distin?  How come no mention of Stevie La's elbow jump?  

Brilliant.  Their arses are really showing here, and it can only be good for us.

The point was made earlier in this thread that Mirallas is a hero outside of Anfield right now - the comments underneath this driveling article back up that notion completely.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:17 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:I'm loving the weeping and wailing from the victims over at Shiteland - here's a real beaut:

Hilarious, they really can't see what utter cocks they're making of themselves can they?  Where was the soul-searching last season when Suarez deliberately put Mirallas out of the game and then tried to do the same to Distin?  How come no mention of Stevie La's elbow jump?  

Brilliant.  Their arses are really showing here, and it can only be good for us.

The point was made earlier in this thread that Mirallas is a hero outside of Anfield right now - the comments underneath this driveling article back up that notion completely.
Some of those replies are brilliant. Like I say, I'm loving it cos the RS just come across as blind, bitter and foolish as usual.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next