606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chavs v Everton

+6
Blue gazza
Goodison_Gringo
Made 4 Gwladys
callmebubbles
Rotterdam 1985
Armchair
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Chavs v Everton - Page 5 Empty Re: Chavs v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 16 Dec 2021, 9:41 pm

how the fuck did we not win that !

Chavs v Everton - Page 5 F_laugh Chavs v Everton - Page 5 F_laugh Chavs v Everton - Page 5 F_laugh Chavs v Everton - Page 5 F_laugh Chavs v Everton - Page 5 F_laugh

Chavs v Everton - Page 5 Captur49

Number of posts : 41068
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 16 Dec 2021, 9:43 pm

GOOD NIGHT LADS

Glad I tuned in ... it wasn't pretty but it was fucking EPIC !!!!

COYB Chavs v Everton - Page 5 Action-s Chavs v Everton - Page 5 Action-s

Chavs v Everton - Page 5 Oip_jf11

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 16 Dec 2021, 9:47 pm

Great point, real bonus, especially given that line up. This result and the win v Arsenal can't cover up the fact we are playing poorly, but hopefully they'll give us confidence against some of the other relegation candidates we face over Christmas and New Year. And the Leicester postponement is a plus as well - perhaps fortune is shining on us again?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22563
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Thu 16 Dec 2021, 9:50 pm

What the fuck just happened there?? Cracking point and completely unexpected. 20% possession is scary but fuck it, another point clear of the relegation zone!! Get the fuck in there!!!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 16 Dec 2021, 9:51 pm

callmebubbles wrote:What the fuck just happened there?? Cracking point and completely unexpected. 20% possession is scary but fuck it, another point clear of the relegation zone!! Get the fuck in there!!!!
Rotts took an onion for the team mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 16 Dec 2021, 9:53 pm

The shite have also beaten the Barcodes 3-1 .. Alexander Arnold scored a worldie near the end there.

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Thu 16 Dec 2021, 9:55 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
callmebubbles wrote:What the fuck just happened there?? Cracking point and completely unexpected. 20% possession is scary but fuck it, another point clear of the relegation zone!! Get the fuck in there!!!!

Rotts is a hero to us all!! We are not worthy!!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 16 Dec 2021, 10:06 pm

callmebubbles wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Rotts is a hero to us all!! We are not worthy!!!

Starting to regret it now. It's only one fucking point. I mean...

My lawyers are looking for loopholes. Their preliminary advice is that this isn't legally watertight.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14876
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 16 Dec 2021, 10:21 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:For all the boo boys, 27 minuters, non-believers, you can all suck it....
I'd not seen 4 of those players play before.
That was a group of players playing for manager and club. Long may it continue
UTFBs
Chavs v Everton - Page 5 Food-smi
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 16 Dec 2021, 10:27 pm

Oh I've just seen the goal.

Anthony Gordon you sexy bastard. That ball in was pure filth.

And my lad has texted. He's a bit hyper at the moment, he hates Chelsea more than I do, if that's possible, because of mates who chose to support them. His brief match report...

"THE FEED THE SCOUSERS SONG AT THE BEGINNING GOT GORDON GOING AND HE RAN HIS FUCKING ARSE OFF FOR 90 MINUTES."

That's word for word. He's a Gordon fan. He's a fan of any player who puts in a shift regardless of their ability. He loved Straqualursi.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 16 Dec 2021, 10:33 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:Oh I've just seen the goal.

And my lad has texted. He's a bit hyper at the moment, he hates Chelsea more than I do, if that's possible, because of mates who chose to support them. His brief match report...

"THE FEED THE SCOUSERS SONG AT THE BEGINNING GOT GORDON GOING AND HE RAN HIS FUCKING ARSE OFF FOR 90 MINUTES."

That's word for word. He's a Gordon fan. He's a fan of any player who puts in a shift regardless of their ability. He loved Straqualursi.

I've watched it about 15 times on a loop. You cannot defend that ball, absolutely impossible.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 16 Dec 2021, 10:57 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:Oh I've just seen the goal.

I've watched it about 15 times on a loop. You cannot defend that ball, absolutely impossible.
Might I suggest you have it on a compiled loop with Gray's goal interspersing the repeats. It will bring tears of joy, until you realise it's the syn-Propanethial-S-oxide which the most delectable vegetable releases to interact with the human lachrymal gland.

I have reviewed your case - trust me its watertight which is why those tears aren't going away soon. Go on just take one more munch and repeat.... Spanish Waiters really know their onions..... burp then take another munch... repeat until consumed

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9794
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 16 Dec 2021, 11:17 pm

Never in doubt, even when Gbamin came on. I mean, I know he plays the odd game of football, but what's his real job?

I thought Gordon was magnificent tonight and, although we rode our luck against a lacklustre Chelsea side, we thoroughly deserved the point. If we can keep that level of effort up, we can avoid a relegation battle.

Made up the Leicester game has been called off, cos I really didn't fancy going up there this weekend. I'm actually hoping the Barcodes will be postponed too, and possibly Brighton on Jan 2nd. We should be up to a million Omicron cases a day by then, which by my calculation will mean that we've all got triple covid and probably a dose of clap thrown in for good measure, so I can't see many games going ahead.

COYB!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25889

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 17 Dec 2021, 1:53 am

hairy cataract wrote:Never in doubt, even when Gbamin came on.  I mean, I know he plays the odd game of football, but what's his real job?

I thought Gordon was magnificent tonight and, although we rode our luck against a lacklustre Chelsea side, we thoroughly deserved the point.  If we can keep that level of effort up, we can avoid a relegation battle.  

Made up the Leicester game has been called off, cos I really didn't fancy going up there this weekend.  I'm actually hoping the Barcodes will be postponed too, and possibly Brighton on Jan 2nd.  We should be up to a million Omicron cases a day by then, which by my calculation will mean that we've all got triple covid and probably a dose of clap thrown in for good measure, so I can't see many games going ahead.

COYB!

Doesn't the clap send you mad? If that's the case most blues have already had a dose.

I tuned it just as Chelsea scored today. Watched until we equalised and then my stream died. Based on those 4 minutes, I'd say we deserved all 3 points, will probably secure 4th and Benitez is a genius. Long may it continue.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Fri 17 Dec 2021, 3:12 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Onyango on for Flash
you meant oniongo did'nt ya
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Fri 17 Dec 2021, 8:28 am

Rewatching the whole game now. 15 mins in and we could / should have been 3 or 4 nil down. 🤣. I love watching a game like this with the security of knowing the result. It feels like watching an FA Cup game where the Chavski are playing Altrincham and the plucky non-leaguers are defending manfully and running around a lot, whilst the prem team misses chance after chance. The only real difference is that Altrincham are probably just a bit better than us.
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 17 Dec 2021, 8:48 am

I just watched the highlights of Chelsea's training session, sorry... last night's game, and would reiterate my earlier comments that this was just a bonus point, rather than one we deserved. But I'll take that. I reckon we are halfway to safety now.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22563
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Fri 17 Dec 2021, 8:54 am

First half finished. No idea how its 0-0 but thank fuck for Pickford and missed chances. One query. Why did FSW only pick 10 men for the whole half? Why didnt he play Iwoeful?
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 17 Dec 2021, 9:35 am

Pickford used his experience and maturity holding up the ball-making fantastic saves while young Anthony Gordon grew up tonight, had his best game for Everton.
would love to see both Simms and Dobbin regular on the bench, Branthwaite should be in the team against Burnley on boxing day big lump gives us something different.
Both Iwobie and Deucoure squandered opportunity's but, overall the youngsters fought bravely unafraid of a Chelsea team only missing a few senior players compared to Everton who only had half dozen
fit senior players, two of which on the bench in Allan and Coleman still carrying knocks.

Ninety minutes seemed like hours but, what an away fan base we have, they deserved that last night.

UTFT's
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10618
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5