606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QPR v Everton - EFL cup

+2
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QPR v Everton - EFL cup - Page 2 Empty Re: QPR v Everton - EFL cup

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 21 Sep 2021, 9:49 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:Ooh pens, what fun. 1-0, Holgate.

1-1 Fuck off Austin you fat cunt.

2-1 Get in Keano.

2-2 Ball. Who the fuck are you? Never heard of you.

3-2 Nice one Andros lad.

3-3 and the sinking feeling commences. You know the one...

4-3 get in Demarai.

4-4. I don't even care about this game so why do I have that feeling in my stomach?

5-4 this could go on all night. Played Antneeeee.

5-5

6-5. I'm committed to seeing this out now aren't I?

6-6. Jesus.

6-6. Ah, there you go. That feeling.

Nope, 7-6. We scored apparently. Mistake on my results service (I ain't stupid enough to watch this.)

7-7. Lol.

We missed that time apparently.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14879
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 21 Sep 2021, 9:50 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

2-1 Get in Keano.

3-2 Nice one Andros lad.

4-3 get in Demarai.

4-4. I don't even care about this game so why do I have that feeling in my stomach?

5-5

6-6. Jesus.

Nope, 7-6. We scored apparently. Mistake on my results service (I ain't stupid enough to watch this.)

7-7. Lol.

And we're out 8-7 on pens. Duke and Godfrey scored but then Tom Davies missed. Although my little thread here has made a nice pattern, which is nice.

On to Everton 0-1 Norwich at the weekend then. Good times.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 21 Sep 2021, 9:51 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

2-1 Get in Keano.

3-2 Nice one Andros lad.

4-3 get in Demarai.

5-5

6-6. Jesus.

7-7. Lol.

And we're out 8-7 on pens. Duke and Godfrey scored but then Tom Davies missed. Although my little thread here has made a nice pattern, which is nice.

On to Everton 0-1 Norwich at the weekend then. Good times.

Turns out that Godfrey missed but the keeper was off his line. So we got a second life and still lost. What a time to be alive...
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 21 Sep 2021, 9:53 pm

Fucking hell.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25890
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 22 Sep 2021, 7:22 am

Concentrating on the league.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22566
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 22 Sep 2021, 8:43 am

laughing stock.... again

Number of posts : 41069

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 22 Sep 2021, 10:14 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:laughing stock.... again

I'm not laughing.

We really could do with another transfer window, just for us.  Even assuming Rondon isn't fully fit, he's one of the worst players I've ever seen.  He looks like he's in his 40s and hasn't played football at any level for a decade.  Poor old Rafa.  "Don't worry Mr Benitez, if DCL gets injured we've got Richarlison to play up top.  Oh and if they both get injured at the same time, we've got Ellis Simms - or we will have in a few months when he's fully fit and we've taught him some movement.  And failing that we've got Rondon, who hasn't played for a decade but we can get him out of the pub and have him fit by Christmas just in case...". Mind you, it was Rafa that signed Rondon, so this one's on him.

Davies, Kenny, Gomes, Holgate.  Very sad to say that time's up on these four.  I love Tom Davies.  Well, I love the idea of Tom Davies, but he's looking burnt out and he's only in his early 20s. Do the lad a favour and sell him to a lower league team where he can be captain inspiration and the fans will love him.  Anyway, all of them need selling.  We won't win a game with them in the team together.

Gordon - okay, he's great at running into space and he probably deserves another go, but at best he looks like a sub.

Begovic.  Not as good as Olsen.  Maybe we should try Rondon in goal on Saturday and Begovic up front?  Can't be any worse.

Godfrey. Clearly hasn't fully recovered from Covid.  He's half the player he was last season. Needs a good few weeks conditioning training before he's ready to play a full 90 minutes.

Iwobi.  What can you say about Iwobi?  Again, I like the lad, he seems very nice and he clearly has skills.  But he's fucking terrible.

On the bright side, Townsend was immense again.  Weird that we're relying on a has-been who came in on a free, but he's a top player and works his bollocks off too.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25890

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 22 Sep 2021, 10:34 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:laughing stock.... again

I'm not laughing.

We really could do with another transfer window, just for us.  Even assuming Rondon isn't fully fit, he's one of the worst players I've ever seen.  He looks like he's in his 40s and hasn't played football at any level for a decade.  Poor old Rafa.  "Don't worry Mr Benitez, if DCL gets injured we've got Richarlison to play up top.  Oh and if they both get injured at the same time, we've got Ellis Simms - or we will have in a few months when he's fully fit and we've taught him some movement.  And failing that we've got Rondon, who hasn't played for a decade but we can get him out of the pub and have him fit by Christmas just in case...".  Mind you, it was Rafa that signed Rondon, so this one's on him.

Davies, Kenny, Gomes, Holgate.  Very sad to say that time's up on these four.  I love Tom Davies.  Well, I love the idea of Tom Davies, but he's looking burnt out and he's only in his early 20s. Do the lad a favour and sell him to a lower league team where he can be captain inspiration and the fans will love him.  Anyway, all of them need selling.  We won't win a game with them in the team together.

Gordon - okay, he's great at running into space and he probably deserves another go, but at best he looks like a sub.

Begovic.  Not as good as Olsen.  Maybe we should try Rondon in goal on Saturday and Begovic up front?  Can't be any worse.

Godfrey. Clearly hasn't fully recovered from Covid.  He's half the player he was last season. Needs a good few weeks conditioning training before he's ready to play a full 90 minutes.

Iwobi.  What can you say about Iwobi?  Again, I like the lad, he seems very nice and he clearly has skills.  But he's fucking terrible.

On the bright side, Townsend was immense again.  Weird that we're relying on a has-been who came in on a free, but he's a top player and works his bollocks off too.

I mean, this is why the good start to the league season was so crucial. We're like a cheap bookshelf - scrape away that thin film of quality holding it all together and we're just a load of MDF, quite useless on its own. Our IKEA name at the moment is WÄNK.

So to pick up 10 points from 4 games was fucking gold dust because, while I have never imagined us actually going down this season (Richie and DCL will see to that if they remain fit enough) I can absolutely see a Newcastle-type season playing out if we lose the few quality players we have for a prolonged period. I've said it before, if Rafa keeps our head above the water for a couple of seasons, as we inch closer to the new stadium and more FFP leeway, then he's done his job in my book.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 22 Sep 2021, 11:54 am

It seems FFP has really screwed us over this season, heard that If James Rodriguez doesn't go to Al Ryyan (Quatar) we could be liable for reprimand by UEFA for breaching FFP rules. heavy fine plus points deduction ,but its ok for our neighbours to try and end football in this Country as we know it and they only suffer a shared poultry fine £20 million between the six culprits..

I honestly think next year is are year, why? Because your Chelsea's-Man City's and even Villa will suffer at the hands of FFP. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10620
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Wed 22 Sep 2021, 12:19 pm

SEFTON wrote:It seems FFP has really screwed us over this season, heard that If James Rodriguez doesn't go to Al Ryyan (Quatar) we could be liable for reprimand by UEFA for breaching FFP rules. heavy fine plus points deduction ,but its ok for our neighbours to try and end football in this Country as we know it and they only suffer a shared poultry fine £20 million between the six culprits..

I honestly think next year is are year, why? Because your Chelsea's-Man City's and even Villa will suffer at the hands of FFP. cheers

£20 million? That's chicken-feed.

fourdoors

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2