606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woy's boys v Carlo's mighty toffees

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Woy's boys v Carlo's mighty toffees - Page 4 Empty Re: Woy's boys v Carlo's mighty toffees

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 26 Sep 2020, 5:25 pm

callmebubbles wrote:Nerve wracking 2nd half but nice to get a dirty win for a change.
There's an urgency and intensity about us now. Need a stronger bench thought. Siggy might do better with Allen to cover him. The rest shouldn't be playing in multiples thought.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Woy's boys v Carlo's mighty toffees - Page 4 Empty Re: Woy's boys v Carlo's mighty toffees

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 26 Sep 2020, 5:34 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Loved Mina's impression of The Straq. Behind him Coleman(?) holds his head in his hands as Yerry looks like he's about to get his kicked off.  Smile
Good game management in the end. Not what we usually do.
Iwobi and Davies frighten the hell out of me though. Just not the new standard.
It took me two minutes on commenting on Iwobi's terrible decision making. Says it all. Mad Mad Rolling Eyes
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74432
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 26 Sep 2020, 5:42 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And it's the first time in 27 years we have won the first 3 league games of the season! Shocked Shocked Shocked
and the first time Everton have won their first five fixtures of a season since 1938 Shocked Shocked

Number of posts : 41046

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 26 Sep 2020, 5:59 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And it's the first time in 27 years we have won the first 3 league games of the season! Shocked Shocked Shocked
and the first time Everton have won their first five fixtures of a season since 1938 Shocked Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Everton win their first three Premier League games since 1993/94. The same season they avoided relegation on the final day.
Mad Shocked Shocked
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74432

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 26 Sep 2020, 6:10 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Everton win their first three Premier League games since 1993/94. The same season they avoided relegation on the final day.
Mad Shocked Shocked
Woy's boys v Carlo's mighty toffees - Page 4 Bottom Woy's boys v Carlo's mighty toffees - Page 4 Bottom Woy's boys v Carlo's mighty toffees - Page 4 Bottom

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 28 Sep 2020, 12:01 am

Wasn’t looking forward to this game,specially the way Palace tore United a new arse hole Last week,Brighton next and it will be another tough game,Jordan Pickford  makes me nervous but I will trust Carlo’s judgment,Our defence isn’t great,proves how much a defensive midfielder was needed,Allan playing as the unsung hero while Mina scares the shit out of me, no confidence in him at all never seems to tackle just pulls the player around ,can’t wait for Holgate to return,We badly need another Striker to take the pressure off DCL.read many people slagging off Gomes and Coleman but yesterday and last week Seamus Seems to have found another yard,Gomes giving a bit of a free run suits his game.the buy of the season for me has to be Allan he intercepts so more and breaks up play,he will be are best player for next few years.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 28 Sep 2020, 8:52 am

SEFTON wrote:Wasn’t looking forward to this game,specially the way Palace tore United a new arse hole Last week,Brighton next and it will be another tough game,Jordan Pickford  makes me nervous but I will trust Carlo’s judgment,Our defence isn’t great,proves how much a defensive midfielder was needed,Allan playing as the unsung hero while Mina scares the shit out of me, no confidence in him at all never seems to tackle just pulls the player around ,can’t wait for Holgate to return,We badly need another Striker to take the pressure off DCL.read many people slagging off Gomes and Coleman but yesterday and last week Seamus Seems to have found another yard,Gomes giving a bit of a free run suits his game.the buy of the season for me has to be Allan he intercepts so more and breaks up play,he will be are best player for next few years.
Doucoure too Sef .. .did you see the heat map of Doucoure & Allan combined that they showed on MOTD ... awesome coverage !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4