606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blackpool v everton friendly

4 posters

Go down

blackpool v everton friendly  Empty blackpool v everton friendly

Post  Blue gazza Sat 22 Aug 2020, 3:14 pm

13 mins in and 3 nil down,, WTF Shocked Shocked
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

blackpool v everton friendly  Empty Re: blackpool v everton friendly

Post  Blue gazza Sat 22 Aug 2020, 3:15 pm

http://atde.top/soccer/see-blackpool-everton-2dade?l=35475251
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 22 Aug 2020, 3:22 pm

3-1 DCL
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 22 Aug 2020, 3:29 pm

3-2 SIGGY ( PEN )
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 22 Aug 2020, 4:36 pm

3-3 siggy, free kick
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 22 Aug 2020, 4:46 pm

FT 3-3

very uninspiring

lots of kids squaddies on tho, nkounkou looks pretty decent
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 22 Aug 2020, 5:16 pm

It's going to be a long, painful season. Again.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 22 Aug 2020, 5:25 pm

hairy cataract wrote:It's going to be a VERY long, VERY painful season.  Again.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 23 Aug 2020, 2:45 pm

Watched the highlights last night, seems like we were a bit fortunate to get the penalty since it came off a massive hoofing down the field and DCL did well enough to seek out contact in the box.

Davies MOTM? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74429

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 23 Aug 2020, 3:39 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Watched the highlights last night, seems like we were a bit fortunate to get the penalty since it came off a massive hoofing down the field and DCL did well enough to seek out contact in the box.

I thought Davies did okay second half, but if he did shine it was possibly because everyone else was so pedestrian.  I know it was only a friendly, and I know it's early days, but there are no signs of progress whatsoever.  This was awful, awful stuff.  

I honestly don't know what has gone wrong at Finch Farm, and how we can move forward, because on paper this should be a decent team but it has no identity and no character - as the pundits have been saying for a couple of seasons now.  We don't press energetically, we don't hoof it, we don't pass it quickly, we don't play possession football, we don't bomb down the wings and lash in crosses, we don't have predatory strikers, we don't have brilliant dribblers, we don't have long-range shooters... what we seem to have is a spoonful of each of those things, but nothing you can remember at the end of the game.

We are horrible to watch at the moment, and I don't know the answer.  You can't even bring in a Big Sam type motivator, because these players don't have the commitment or bottle for that, and you can't bring in a footballing manager because these players don't seem to have the skills.

We are mid table at best.  At very best. At worst we are definitely potentially in the relegation mix.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 23 Aug 2020, 10:01 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Watched the highlights last night, seems like we were a bit fortunate to get the penalty since it came off a massive hoofing down the field and DCL did well enough to seek out contact in the box.

I thought Davies did okay second half, but if he did shine it was possibly because everyone else was so pedestrian.  I know it was only a friendly, and I know it's early days, but there are no signs of progress whatsoever.  This was awful, awful stuff.  

I honestly don't know what has gone wrong at Finch Farm, and how we can move forward, because on paper this should be a decent team but it has no identity and no character - as the pundits have been saying for a couple of seasons now.  We don't press energetically, we don't hoof it, we don't pass it quickly, we don't play possession football, we don't bomb down the wings and lash in crosses, we don't have predatory strikers, we don't have brilliant dribblers, we don't have long-range shooters... what we seem to have is a spoonful of each of those things, but nothing you can remember at the end of the game.

We are horrible to watch at the moment, and I don't know the answer.  You can't even bring in a Big Sam type motivator, because these players don't have the commitment or bottle for that, and you can't bring in a footballing manager because these players don't seem to have the skills.

We are mid table at best.  At very best.  At worst we are definitely potentially in the relegation mix.
I didn't see much of him and I have been begging Everton to get at least one if not two replacements for Davies. He's just not good enough, simple as that. Anyway....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74429

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 24 Aug 2020, 10:53 am

hairy cataract wrote:

We are mid table at best.  At very best.  At worst we are definitely potentially in the relegation mix.

We have far too many average jo's in the team with no inspiration or ambition, most are just happy to take home a decent wage , Everton have to stop giving out four or five year contracts as this is the biggest cause contributing to our lack of activity in transfer window, as we are now (FFP) Effected, we can't get rid of players because they know they won't get such decent contracts anywhere else, Gyfi Sigurdsson is one of them on £120 k a week has no inspiration what so ever yet he's are Captain, so now we have the likes Sigurdsson just going through the paces with no real ambition and no leadership. Yes he scored twice yesterday, but, that's his level playing field.

I don't blame Carlo Anchelotti as he hasn't bought any these players , if Anchelotti is not allowed to strengthen the squad this window, I wouldn't blame him if he walks.
Should Anchelotti walk? we won't be able to bring in another high profile Manager, it will be your Sam Allardyce types for years to come constantly fighting relegation.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10612
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down