606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3

+24
Made 4 Gwladys
Knight of Thorgothshire
fatboblatch
hairy cataract
BB
Tonteau
RhinoJagz
Gazbow
Rotterdam 1985
Helenqu
Armchair
Sheep Flavour
Blue gazza
paul
The Griffin
Super
The President
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Bluey
Valentino Blue
Luka Perfect
Goodison_Gringo
blueFire
28 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 Empty Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 03 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

Ah the donkeys, salty smells, rusty tower and greasy fingers............. and being sick after eating dodgy candyfloss

No, not your first girlfriend, Blackpool Football club on their first visit to GP since 1971.

Charlie Adam to sulk his way into their reserves, Ian Holloway to assault the referee with a barrage of one-liners, and David Moyes to overhear an offensive and unrepeatable remark by the 4th official about D.J.Campbell's hair.

4-0 to the Blues.

Last edited by mindyerho? on Sat 05 Feb 2011, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 Empty Re: Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3

Post  hairy cataract Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:04 pm

We are going to murder these orange fuckers.

A high scoring rout. Adam gives Blackpool an early lead with a free kick, before Coleman torments them and pushes us on to a 3-1 half time lead.

Final score 6-2 and an inexorable slide down the table to relegation for the seasiders.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 Empty Re: Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:08 pm

2-0 to Everton
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:15 pm

Saha to score a couple and Beckford/Bilya to get one

3-1 to us
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:18 pm

12th minute injury time goal by Hibbo in a thrilling 1034-1033 win for the blues

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  blueFire Thu 03 Feb 2011, 5:43 pm

a draw like always
blueFire
blueFire

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Thu 03 Feb 2011, 5:44 pm

5-2 Blues.

We are going to smash them.

Saha to have a go at them.

They are looking like maybe doing a Hull.

I hope they stay up as I want to go the away next season.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Thu 03 Feb 2011, 6:26 pm

A draw. What monumental event is going to see us beat these? We cannot as they say score for toffee and like Arsenal they are mentally fragile that they cannot defend either. It is all about staying up. That is were we are again.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:41 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:A draw. What monumental event is going to see us beat these? We cannot as they say score for toffee and like Arsenal they are mentally fragile that they cannot defend either. It is all about staying up. That is were we are again.

FYI, we've scored 6 goals in the last 4 games. Or if you include Scunthorpe, 11 in 5.

The problem is we're letting in more than we score (7 in 4).
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:49 pm

We've been shit in far to many home bankers this season. I don't see it changing this time around. Best we can hope for is a draw. 6-6.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 03 Feb 2011, 10:49 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Ah the donkeys, salty smells, rusty tower and greasy fingers............. and being sick after eating dodgy candyfloss

No, not your first girlfriend, Blackpool Football club on their first visit to GP since 1971.

Charlie Adam to sulk his way into their reserves, Ian Holloway to assault the referee with a barrage of one-liners, and David Moyes to overhear an offensive and unrepeatable remark by the 4th official about D.J.Campbell's hair.

4-0 to the Blues.

DM would have been better moaning about Cesc's stomp on Arteta's ankle, which went unpunished by the ref, and the press.
Wenger's holier than the high ground, just doesn't stack up to me.
Had Van Persie score an identical goal to Saha he would have been blinded by the ball boy or something we're all familiar with. AT least DM said we got a lucky break.
Then today Arse says Fabregas is being victimized. Sadly DM and the midweek TV highlights failed to show Arse what a little shyt their number 4 truly is.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Feb 2011, 10:52 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:Ah the donkeys, salty smells, rusty tower and greasy fingers............. and being sick after eating dodgy candyfloss

4-0 to the Blues.

DM would have been better moaning about Cesc's stomp on Arteta's ankle, which went unpunished by the ref, and the press.
Had Van Persie score an identical goal to Saha he would have been blinded by the ball boy or something we're all familiar with. AT least DM said we got a lucky break.
Then today Arse says Fabregas is being victimized. Sadly DM and the midweek TV highlights failed to show Arse what a little shyt their number 4 truly is.
I forgot that... he raked him down the Achilles... that was deliberate & can easily put a player out for a season... Fabregas is a cunt.. and so is Wenger

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 03 Feb 2011, 10:56 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

4-0 to the Blues.

I forgot that... he raked him down the Achilles... that was deliberate & can easily put a player out for a season... Fabregas is a cunt.. and so is Wenger

he knew exactly what he was doing as well. A good 2 strides after the ball was played.
If you hadn't watched the game live, you would never have known about it. Victimized my Arse.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Luka Perfect Fri 04 Feb 2011, 8:46 am

I think we will win 2-1
Luka Perfect
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Fri 04 Feb 2011, 9:11 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

4-0 to the Blues.

he knew exactly what he was doing as well. A good 2 strides after the ball was played.
If you hadn't watched the game live, you would never have known about it. Victimized my Arse.

technically a great player, but I do hate him. constantly Dives, whinges about every decision, has the imaginary card out every five seconds, is a dirty fouling little shitbag. However for some reason the media seem to turn a blind eye to it, anything he does do wrong is "out of character for him" despite the fact he'll have done it 5 times already in the last 2 games.
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Fri 04 Feb 2011, 10:53 am

If we keep Adam & Taylor-Fletcher quiet this will be a doddle.

We won't so it won't be.

0-2, 1-3
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 04 Feb 2011, 11:30 am

Valentino Blue wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

4-0 to the Blues.

technically a great player, but I do hate him. constantly Dives, whinges about every decision, has the imaginary card out every five seconds, is a dirty fouling little shitbag. However for some reason the media seem to turn a blind eye to it, anything he does do wrong is "out of character for him" despite the fact he'll have done it 5 times already in the last 2 games.

Sounds like some bloke who plays for the Shite...
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 04 Feb 2011, 12:01 pm

I can safely say this will not be 0-0! Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 04 Feb 2011, 12:19 pm

Chuffing Nora!!!
Let's get some upbeat thoughts going here.
At the start of this season my wife and I bought season tickets for the first time ever.
So, blame me and the missus for the poor results (against lowly opposition).
This talk of doom, gloom and looming disaster, is getting overwhelming.
We have a solid group of core players, who need to to step up. We gave as good as we got from Arse, for most of the game, (55% of possession). Strange subs, but we all know about that.
DM can get the boys buzzing, and hopefully get some positive support from the crowd.
OK Pinhead has gone, but who would we have truly welcomed as a worthy replacement? Someone who was available?
Big win tomorrow will do me. 10th or 11th, and push on for Chelsea, who hopefully now have some pissed off players following the owner's comments about dumping a few of the oldies soon.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Fri 04 Feb 2011, 3:17 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Chuffing Nora!!!
Let's get some upbeat thoughts going here.
At the start of this season my wife and I bought season tickets for the first time ever.
So, blame me and the missus for the poor results (against lowly opposition).
This talk of doom, gloom and looming disaster, is getting overwhelming.
We have a solid group of core players, who need to to step up. We gave as good as we got from Arse, for most of the game, (55% of possession). Strange subs, but we all know about that.
DM can get the boys buzzing, and hopefully get some positive support from the crowd.
OK Pinhead has gone, but who would we have truly welcomed as a worthy replacement? Someone who was available?
Big win tomorrow will do me. 10th or 11th, and push on for Chelsea, who hopefully now have some pissed off players following the owner's comments about dumping a few of the oldies soon.

Wot 'e said....... Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 Fotty cheers
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Fri 04 Feb 2011, 6:39 pm

Blackpool are going to give us a run for our money. Moyes need to have learnt how to win this one, which I believe he has but This is a fiesty team and our lot are underperforming... as is the manager in my opinion.

We should win, With a high wind anything can happen.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 04 Feb 2011, 8:01 pm

I will be immensely happy if we were to win, but I doubt we will. A dire draw is on the cards I fear.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 04 Feb 2011, 8:19 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I will be immensely happy if we were to win, but I doubt we will. A dire draw is on the cards I fear.

et tu Thorgoth? Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 Bottom
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 04 Feb 2011, 8:21 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I will be immensely happy if we were to win, but I doubt we will. A dire draw is on the cards I fear.

et tu Thorgoth? Everton 5 (Saha 4, Beckford) Blackpool 3 Bottom

I doubt it will be dire. We're finally scoring a couple of goals, both defences are leaky. 2-2 isn't an unreasonable bet, although I would much rather a 2-0.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 04 Feb 2011, 8:48 pm

Now Come On

let's be realistic here : 3-0 (At Least)

Now is the time for players, manager, fans, tea ladies, pie sellers etc etc to stand together.

A real must win for us and WE WILL WIN
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next