606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester City V Everton

+15
Knight of Thorgothshire
Da Judge
Goodison_Gringo
Made 4 Gwladys
Gravy & Chips
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
The President
RhinoJagz
Barry Horne's Equaliser
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Super
Albert
Sack the Juggler
SouthernSmugToffee
19 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Manchester City V Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Manchester City V Everton

Post  SEFTON Wed 23 Aug 2017, 1:59 pm

Statman wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:I don't think it was harsh at all Hairy.

You can see the little rat look exactly where DCL is and purposely goes for it, that's probably what cost him the second yellow, the premeditation.

Sneids also catches the diver Aguerro, but it's a stupid tackle from behind against a man who goes down quicker than Danielle Lloyd (no I have not watched the leaked vid at all.......)

There is a video knocking around (I saw it on Grandoldteam) that shows quite clearly that Walker pushed his shoulder into DCL's chin. I was happy to accept that he, DCL, did something snidey but he didn't.

My understanding of the game is that ? Walker committed a professional foul resulted in yellow card(fair) already got a yellow card earlier so ,had to go. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Manchester City V Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Manchester City V Everton

Post  Armchair Wed 23 Aug 2017, 5:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUqCa0x5_q4

Walker looks over to see where DCL is, which could be viewed as the start of something malicious, but then is only watching the ball. His shoulder connects with DCL's face with some force. I don't think it is delibrate so it wasn't a yellow, but to suggest that DCL feigned or exaggerated the contact is a complete nonsense. But the media like a black and white story; it can only be play-acting or an elbow.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7