606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool/The Shite Vs Everton

+16
Da Judge
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
hairy cataract
RhinoJagz
Made 4 Gwladys
Mr_Ben
Helenqu
The President
Super
Armchair
Statman
Gravy & Chips
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Blue gazza
Hinchcliffe Corner
20 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Liverpool/The Shite Vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool/The Shite Vs Everton

Post  hairy cataract Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:07 pm

I actually feel a bit sorry for the man. Thouhg, obviously, he'll get another job no problem - all his bullshit will talk him into it, and he'll probably do okay at some Championship team for a season or two.

Nevertheless, I would imagine Moshi is having a word with Bill after this, telling him he's got to do the deed pronto. I should think Bill will have a word tomorrow, let him know he'll be finishing up at the end of the season.

The real problem is the players, they're ruined. I think a few of them will never fully recover. Stones looks gone. Barkley too. Mori should never play for the club again, all that badge shit after a reckless red leaves us open to utter humilation at the hands of our worst enemies.

It's all very depressing. We should have sacked the fucker at the end of last season, we all said it. This season could have been so different under a better manager.

Hey ho. Onwards and upwards eh?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Liverpool/The Shite Vs Everton - Page 9 Empty Re: Liverpool/The Shite Vs Everton

Post  hairy cataract Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:23 pm

Bloody hell, Stones went off "ill" according to Bobby Bullshit. I hope he got a sick note from his mum "please excuse John PE today, his tummy is feeling a bit sore. Oh, and he's got that rash again from where the shorts rub against the back of his thighs, so could he wear his sister's tights for the next game? Thanks. Mrs Stones"
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:25 pm

On Sky Sports News now. He looks shellshocked.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:32 pm

Fucking hell, Gareth Barry has caught whatever it is that Martinez has:

It's a huge game for the club at the weekend and we have got some more injuries. Sometimes these things happen for a reason."

It's that thing isn't it, where you just say words, the first thing that comes into your head. You don't know what to say, so you just open your mouth and surprise yourself with some total fucking bollocks.

Sometimes these things happen for a reason. Fucking hell.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:34 pm

hairberto 4 the sackeract wrote:Fucking hell, Gareth Barry has caught whatever it is that Martinez has:

It's a huge game for the club at the weekend and we have got some more injuries. Sometimes these things happen for a reason."

It's that thing isn't it, where you just say words, the first thing that comes into your head.  You don't know what to say, so you just open your mouth and surprise yourself with some total fucking bollocks.

Or perhaps the reason is to get Bobby sacked?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:37 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
hairberto 4 the sackeract wrote:Fucking hell, Gareth Barry has caught whatever it is that Martinez has:

It's that thing isn't it, where you just say words, the first thing that comes into your head.  You don't know what to say, so you just open your mouth and surprise yourself with some total fucking bollocks.

Or perhaps the reason is to get Bobby sacked?

Ah, wise words in that case.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:48 pm

hairberto 4 the sackeract wrote:Bloody hell, Stones went off "ill" according to Bobby Bullshit.  I hope he got a sick note from his mum "please excuse John PE today, his tummy is feeling a bit sore.  Oh, and he's got that rash again from where the shorts rub against the back of his thighs, so could he wear his sister's tights for the next game? Thanks.  Mrs Stones"
I noticed Stones was last onto the pitch at half time. Looked as though he might have a Lineker-shit-on-the-pitch moment of form.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 21 Apr 2016, 12:06 am

I fucking hate Martinez with a passion Lukakuyou fucking lazy useless cunt had enough
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 21 Apr 2016, 1:06 am

Just back from the pub, and whAt can I say? Looks like the players have no chemistry and haven't had for a while, although I'm sure Bobbyo will disagree with me and Leighton Baines on that point.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 21 Apr 2016, 8:49 am

First time in my life I hedged on football. Taking the omens of being abroad for a midweek Derby game - where I knew we were going to be truly spanked.... I took the courageous decision to invest in a 4-0 loss. The 15-1 I was offered seemed decent, so I put the £50 stake on it in the hope that anything less would be almost consolatory - and if it came off at least I would have a painkiller to support the gloom of walking into an office full of overseas and passionate shoites....

I feel dejected, been a fan of RM but can no longer realistically support the trend we are on. Not even sure I want to keep the winnings... to be fair.... just feel crap

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Thu 21 Apr 2016, 1:47 pm

I hate football.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:04 pm

I had the afternoon off to use up some extra days and it was televised on a Canadian channel in HD. Commentators were laying into Bobby for not using the entire under-21 team.

I think from 3-0 onwards he was just trying to get a few players some minutes.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 21 Apr 2016, 4:00 pm

Da Judge wrote:First time in my life I hedged on football. Taking the omens of being abroad for a midweek Derby game - where I knew we were going to be truly spanked.... I took the courageous decision to invest in a 4-0 loss. The 15-1 I was offered seemed decent, so I put the £50 stake on it in the hope that anything less would be almost consolatory - and if it came off at least I would have a painkiller to support the gloom of walking into an office full of overseas and passionate shoites....

I feel dejected, been a fan of RM but can no longer realistically support the trend we are on. Not even sure I want to keep the winnings... to be fair.... just feel crap

I'll PM you my account details. I'll donate to charity, or stick them on a 4-0 loss for Saturday.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 21 Apr 2016, 5:38 pm

Time to just shut this thread down (after the charity donation - you bad boy you)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9