606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!!

+7
Made 4 Gwladys
Yankthattoffee
The President
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
Goodison_Gringo
hairy cataract
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! Empty FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:38 pm

We're RICH...... Very Happy

FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! Captur13

Last edited by Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 14 Jul 2021, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 41046
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!!

Post  Armchair Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:52 pm

We're gonna with the league cheers
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!!

Post  hairy cataract Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:03 pm

He'll never make it cheers
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:27 pm

Farhad who?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 11 Mar 2016, 4:09 pm

cheers Sounds Good
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Fri 11 Mar 2016, 5:37 pm

looks like a move away from goodison then

but

onwards and upwards, feels good at the moment
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 11 Mar 2016, 7:12 pm

FAROUT MOSH!

Phone Kim Cattrell and tell her your building on Walton Hall Park, and concreting the Stanley Park pond for a helipad for you and BK.

BK has clearly brainwashed Big Mosh already
"I also felt it fitting that my first message was in the matchday programme, with Everton being the first ever club to regularly produce one for home games.
"Indeed it is this strong sense of tradition which appealed to me as I discussed the opportunity with Bill Kenwright to become part of the future of the club.
"It is a testament to the enduring quality and consistency of the club that Everton has remained in he top flight of English football since 1954.
"We will review the best options and how to finance, especially as it is likely to cost a little more than the £3,000 it apparently did back in 1892.

He forgot the bit about standing in the boys pen.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 11 Mar 2016, 9:43 pm

SIGN HIM
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Mon 14 Mar 2016, 6:32 am

Everton's new majority shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, believes he has bought into a family at Goodison Park and says he will "give them whatever I have". (Liverpool Echo)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 14 Mar 2016, 6:51 am

The President wrote:Everton's new majority shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, believes he has bought into a family at Goodison Park and says he will "give them whatever I have". (Liverpool Echo)
... and we'll take it too... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:27 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:FAROUT MOSH!

Phone Kim Cattrell and tell her your building on Walton Hall Park, and concreting the Stanley Park pond for a helipad for you and BK.

"I also felt it fitting that my first message was in the matchday programme, with Everton being the first ever club to regularly produce one for home games.
"Indeed it is this strong sense of tradition which appealed to me as I discussed the opportunity with Bill Kenwright to become part of the future of the club.
"It is a testament to the enduring quality and consistency of the club that Everton has remained in he top flight of English football since 1954.
"We will review the best options and how to finance, especially as it is likely to cost a little more than the £3,000 it apparently did back in 1892.

? thought it was Bianc Jagger leading protests?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:33 am

sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:FAROUT MOSH!

? thought it was Bianc Jagger leading protests?
KC received the freedom of the city at an event in the Titanic about 18 months ago.
She spent a good deal of her time on stage hurling a diatribe at EFC for trying to build on Walton HP.
I'm all for saving green spaces, but that event was not the time or the place for another Kopite to get on there high horse after their Anfield dereliction / Stanley park fiasco.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 16 Mar 2016, 5:51 pm

FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! Captur15

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 16 Mar 2016, 6:35 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! Captur15

RBS and ABN AMRO? He's got a worse track record than Bobby FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! F_laugh
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm

Armchair wrote:
Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! Captur15

RBS and ABN AMRO? He's got a worse track record than Bobby FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! F_laugh
wankin fuckin bankers eh FARHAD MOSHIRI (and Board members) --- We're RICH RICH !!! F_laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 22 Jul 2016, 5:38 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3702725/Meet-Farhad-Moshiri-Iranian-billionaire-shuns-limelight-grand-plans-Everton.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10613
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 14 Jul 2021, 2:42 pm

Everton Football Club can confirm the appointment of Sarvar Ismailov and Grant Ingles to its Board of Directors.

Mr Ismailov joined Everton in 2019 as Global Commercial Consultant before becoming Everton Women’s first Sporting and Commercial Director and a member of the Everton Women Strategic Leadership Team in 2020.

In his role as Sporting and Commercial Director he has overseen significant progress for Everton Women both on and off the pitch, including strong commercial growth and improvements to on-field performance, with the side reaching the final of the 2020 FA Cup and finishing fifth in the WSL in 2021.

Mr Ismailov will retain his role at Everton Women and will also remain on the Club’s Stadium Board – a post he took up in 2019.

He will join Sasha Ryazantsev as owner’s representative on the Board.

Mr Ismailov said: “It’s an honour and a privilege to join Everton’s Board of Directors. It is a big responsibility which I will not take lightly. I want to thank our Board and our Majority Shareholder for giving me this opportunity and placing their faith in me.

“I love this club inside and out – and I assure you I have blue blood running through my veins. I am determined and ambitious and will bring new ideas and youthful energy to my role. We are – and always will be – a family club but we are entirely focused on bringing success on the pitch – that is our absolute priority. This is an exciting new chapter for our club. We are beginning a new era and we are only looking forward, determined to deliver success for every Evertonian.”

Mr Ingles’ association with Everton began in 2006 when he worked at the Club on secondment from the Deloitte Sports Business Group, where he was a consultant. He subsequently joined Everton permanently and became the Club’s Finance Director in 2013.

He has also held positions away from the Club, including spells as Finance Director at Australian A-League club Sydney FC.

In total, Grant has worked for Everton for more than 10 years and been part of the Everton Leadership Team since June 2018. He also joined the Club’s Stadium Board in 2019.

As Finance Director, Mr Ingles has been responsible for all financial aspects of the Club, including the regular communication of financial performance to the Board, driving the profitability of the Club, overseeing all banking and funding arrangements, managing the Club’s cash flow position, supporting and maintaining governance structures that ensure the financial assets of the Club are protected, and ensuring that the Club complies with all statutory regulations.

He said: “I am really pleased to join the Everton Board of Directors at such an important time in the Club’s history. We have some incredible opportunities in front of us and I look forward to working with the Board and Executive team to deliver these in the years ahead.

“I’d like to thank the Chairman and Owner for putting their trust in me and Denise and my colleagues at the Club for the tremendous support they have given me over many years.”

Chairman Bill Kenwright said: “On behalf of all the Directors, I am delighted to welcome Sarvar and Grant to our Board. We’re all greatly looking forward to working with them and benefitting from their different roles and skills.

“Grant has been with us for some time and has served Everton superbly while Sarvar will bring youth and exuberance which I believe is a bonus to most board rooms. I know they both understand the real privilege that comes with their roles and I wish them both good fortune in the exciting times ahead for our club."

Chief Executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale added: “I know from the work that Sarvar has done with Everton Women that he is committed to getting results and brings energy, ideas, and a modern perspective to everything he does. I’m excited to be working with him now on our main board and seeing the impact he can make at our Club.

“I have worked closely with Grant for more than 10 years and appointed him as Finance Director when I became Chief Executive in 2018. I value him incredibly highly as a colleague and a leader in our business. He has extensive financial experience both from his time with us and the other roles he has held in the sports sector - and this experience will be very valuable to us as we deliver some key projects in the coming years.”

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2189627?fbclid=IwAR3kd5WoK5VmkQGmEWDhdQrUjZLtWRNiyTO03-ufhCsr4-bw2UYP_B6XZNY

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 14 Jul 2021, 8:09 pm

Key point:

"Ismailov is the nephew of Alisher Usmanov, who owns one of Everton's sponsors - USM Holdings - and was previously an Arsenal shareholder." (BBC)
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 14 Jul 2021, 8:48 pm

Armchair wrote:Key point:

"Ismailov is the nephew of Alisher Usmanov, who owns one of Everton's sponsors - USM Holdings - and was previously an Arsenal shareholder." (BBC)

Plot twist - I actually think Keyser Soze is the real owner. To be revealed only when we're 3-0 up in injury time against PSG in the 2023 CL final.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14846
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 22 Mar 2022, 2:07 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60825983

A Russian billionaire sanctioned by the UK says he no longer owns many former properties, potentially putting them beyond the reach of the law.Ex-Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov's £82m London home and Surrey mansion were put into trusts linked to the oligarch.This raises questions over the effectiveness of sanctions imposed since the invasion of Ukraine began. The UK government says Mr Usmanov "cannot access his assets".On 3 March, seven days after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Alisher Usmanov was added to the list of sanctioned Russian businessmen.His assets were frozen, he was banned from visiting the UK, and British citizens and businesses were banned from dealing with him.Foreign Secretary Liz Truss said “We will hit oligarchs and individuals closely associated with the Putin regime and his barbarous war.”The government said sanctions would cut him off from “significant UK interests including mansions worth tens of millions”.But this is now in doubt because Mr Usmanov’s spokesman says he is no longer the legal owner of many of those assets.Born in Uzbekistan in the Soviet Union, Alisher Usmanov, 68, owns USM Holdings, a huge conglomerate involved in mining and telecoms, including Russia's second biggest mobile network MegaFon.

His wealth has been estimated at $18.4bn, (£14bn) including "Beechwood House in Highgate… and the 16th Century Sutton Place estate in Surrey”, the UK government said. BBC research estimates that Beechwood House could now be worth about £82m.But a spokesman for Mr Usmanov said that most of the billionaire’s UK property, as well as his yacht, had already been “transferred into irrevocable trusts”. Those are trusts which cannot usually be amended, modified, or revoked after they’re created. When the assets were transferred, Mr Usmanov no longer owned them, his spokesman said. “Nor was he able to manage them or deal with their sale, but could only use them on a rental basis.”“Mr Usmanov withdrew from the beneficiaries of the trusts, donating his beneficial rights to his family”, he said.The spokesman was answering questions about Mr Usmanov’s wealth put to him as part of an investigation into the assets of 35 oligarchs close to Putin. The Russian Asset Tracker is a global partnership involving 27 media organisations including the Guardian, the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP) and BBC Panorama.The project identified $3.4bn (£2.6bn) worth of specific assets which it says belong to Mr Usmanov.But if Mr Usmanov is not the beneficial owner of much of this property, it could be beyond the reach of UK sanctions. And the same could be true for other oligarchs. According to lawyer and sanctions expert Michael O’Kane, “it’s very common for high net worth individuals… to structure both their commercial enterprises and their personal wealth in a way that gives them maximum tax efficiency. Quite often that results in structures whereby they release ownership and control in return for more tax efficiency.”“In order for an entity to be designated under sanctions it needs to be owned or controlled by a sanctioned person. The more opaque and complex the structures of ownership the more difficult that is to establish.”

Tracing the ownership of the two houses targeted by the UK government is extremely difficult. They have been held through a complex web of trusts and companies registered in places like the British Virgin Islands, which have until recently not required the ultimate owner to be disclosed. This illustrates the difficulty investigators will have in working out which assets should be subject to sanctions.Despite offshore secrecy the BBC has been able to identify two trusts that have owned the properties, and the involvement of one of Mr Usmanov’s closest business associates.

They involve a long-time associate of Mr Usmanov, Farhad Moshiri, the owner of Everton football club, who is not subject to sanctions. He’s a shareholder in Mr Usmanov’s company USM, which sponsored Everton until the club terminated the relationship in the wake of the Ukraine invasion. Leaked documents obtained by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists and other corporate records show Mr Moshiri was the shareholder of a company in the British Virgin Islands called Coney Holdings Limited. Until 2014 it owned the shares of the corporate trustees of the Sutton Place Property Unit Trust, which owns the Surrey Mansion, drawing a direct link between Mr Moshiri and the house.After Sutton Place Property Unit Trust was set up in 2005, Mr Usmanov was given a £6m loan facility secured against the trust.Mr Usmanov was also the beneficiary of the Pauillac Trust, the owner of Hanley Limited, the Isle of Man company that owns Beechwood, the other property targeted by the government.Once again, Mr Moshiri was involved, this time as a director of Pauillac Properties Limited, a company owned by the trust, that held shares in Hanley Limited.Mr Usmanov declined to respond to questions about his relationship with the two trusts, or whether he had ceased to have a beneficial interest in them. While the evidence confirms he was once involved, exactly who stands behind the two trusts now, and therefore owns the properties, is a mystery. A spokesman for Mr Moshiri told the BBC that he “ceased to be a director of Pauillac in 2016” and that Mr Moshiri “has never been nor is he now involved in the management and/or control of the Sutton Place Property Unit Trust”.

Mr Moshiri owns another property identified by our investigation.Mr Usmanov bought a luxury property in north London for £15.8m in 2011.In 2014 Russia invaded Crimea. In March that year Western sanctions targeting those closest to President Putin were imposed, and calls were made for Mr Usmanov’s UK assets to be frozen. A month later shares in the company that owned the property, Oakhill Avenue Limited, were transferred to a company owned by Mr Moshiri, for what his spokesman said was "north of £18m."He told the BBC Oakhill Avenue "is 100% owned by Mr Moshiri and has been since 2014 when Mr Moshiri acquired the house."He said “Neither Mr Usmanov, nor any entities related to him, have any current connection to the house or indeed the company that owns the house.”But that’s not the only property Mr Moshiri obtained from Mr Usmanov.In 2004 Mr Usmanov had bought another property in north London for £2 million.Five years later the property, on Tercelet Terrace in Hampstead, was transferred to Mr Moshiri “not for money”. In June 2010, it was transferred, again “not for money”, this time to Mr Moshiri’s sister. It’s not the first time Mr Moshiri has faced questions over his complex financial relationship with Mr Usmanov, such as his investments in Arsenal and Everton FC.

Asked why Mr Usmanov had handed the property to Mr Moshiri “not for money” Mr Moshiri’s spokesman declined to comment.

The use of offshore entities makes it hard for governments to build a clear picture of what someone they have sanctioned actually owns. “Britain’s offshore financial centres, such as the British Virgin Islands, have long been a destination of choice for Kremlin cronies and kleptocrats,” says Steve Goodrich, Head of Research and Investigations at Transparency International UK (TIUK).“Complex networks of secretive shell companies in these jurisdictions means the UK government is attempting to enforce these sanctions with one arm tied behind its back.“TIUK says the UK government should work with the Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies to increase the pace of their own transparency reforms. A spokesman for Mr Usmanov said that “to characterise the source of his money as ‘non-transparent’ is inherently incorrect and damages Mr Usmanov’s reputation as an honest entrepreneur and philanthropist.”“The entirety of Mr Usmanov’s capital was built through successful, sometimes risky investments, as well as through the effective management of his assets.”The government says its sanctions are having an impact with $250bn (£189bn) wiped off the Russian stock market.“The sanctions against Alisher Usmanov were enacted with immediate effect” said a spokesperson for the Foreign Office. “It is now illegal for any person or company in the UK to do business with him.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 22 Mar 2022, 7:33 pm

I wonder if we should take the initiative here and ask him to kindly fuck off before he gets sanctioned. There must be some billionaires out there who aren't tax-dodging bastards with blood all over their hands. Or we just re-appointed BK and go back to not having a pot to piss in (which ironically brought us more success than having loads of money).
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 25 Jan 2023, 10:18 am

Moshiri "We'll get there but we can only get there together. Players cannot be worried before going into a match at Goodison. They wear the Everton shirt. We need to fight for them. We need a striker, we'll get one. I have no doubt the second half of the season will be stronger"

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 25 Jan 2023, 11:39 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Moshiri "We'll get there but we can only get there together. Players cannot be worried before going into a match at Goodison. They wear the Everton shirt. We need to fight for them. We need a striker, we'll get one. I have no doubt the second half of the season will be stronger"
He's absolutely right.
Over the years I've seen players butchered by Bullens Road. I recall seeing Bilyaletdinov have a melt down as the so called fans hurled abuse at him.
You can probably think of a few yourself. Nobody got better during a game, by being booed.
The board hired FL and gave a pretty decent pot to spend in the summer. We've won 3 out of 20 this year.
Players like Gordon have just given up. Gueye has some games where he looks like he doesn't know his assignment.
Mikkie and Patterson have gone backwards under Cole.
If Gordon and Maupay had taken 1 chance each against Wolves, and DCL's deflection had gone under the bar, maybe we wouldn't be talking like this.
Even when Onana scored the atmosphere was still on the toxic side.
I just hope there is less panicking behind the scenes than there is on the terraces and in the papers.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 25 Jan 2023, 11:47 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Moshiri "We'll get there but we can only get there together. Players cannot be worried before going into a match at Goodison. They wear the Everton shirt. We need to fight for them. We need a striker, we'll get one. I have no doubt the second half of the season will be stronger"
He's absolutely right.
Over the years I've seen players butchered by Bullens Road. I recall seeing Bilyaletdinov have a melt down as the so called fans hurled abuse at him.
You can probably think of a few yourself. Nobody got better during a game, by being booed.
The board hired FL and gave a pretty decent pot to spend in the summer. We've won 3 out of 20 this year.
Players like Gordon have just given up. Gueye has some games where he looks like he doesn't know his assignment.
Mikkie and Patterson have gone backwards under Cole.
If Gordon and Maupay had taken 1 chance each against Wolves, and DCL's deflection had gone under the bar, maybe we wouldn't be talking like this.
Even when Onana scored the atmosphere was still on the toxic side.
I just hope there is less panicking behind the scenes than there is on the terraces and in the papers.

Earl Barrett is the one that sticks in my mind, from years gone by. And that was in my Bullens days as it happens. There was this split, between the fans who couldn't wait for a mistake from him so that they could give it the "not fit to wear the shirt" routine, and the rest who then just turned on those twat fans and told them to shut the fuck up. Damage was done though.

I agree that everyone needs to stop panicking and come together, but the board needs to drive that yank, and they've shown precious little leadership in that regard in recent weeks. Both their decision-making and their PR stink the place out. They need to learn how to be average, very quickly. I'm not expecting an instant transition to Brighton-levels of management and leadership. Just aspire to be average, rather than a constant car crash. That'll be a start.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14846
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 25 Jan 2023, 11:53 am

I keep reading articles - there's another one in the Independent today - telling us what's gone wrong at Everton, and all of them say it was folly to expect to be able to spend Moshiri's dough to break into the top 6. But then I look at the Barcodes. This time last season, rock bottom, even more fucked than us, and now they're in the CL spots and have all but booked an appearance at Wembley in a cup final.

Weird. I mean, who the fuck has got it right at Newcastle? The murderers who took over? That fuckwit Amanda Staveley who is all about the money - money for her, that is? Eddie Howe? When did he suddenly became Pep? But somehow they seem to be succeeding where we failed. Why?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25881

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum