606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

+18
Da Judge
Statman
SEFTON
Made 4 Gwladys
hairy cataract
Armchair
Goodison_Gringo
SouthernSmugToffee
Mr_Ben
Super
Knight of Thorgothshire
The President
Ellcool
Lumper
Helenqu
Gravy & Chips
Hinchcliffe Corner
Blue gazza
22 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg - Page 11 Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Armchair Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:42 pm

No point keeping Martinez now.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg - Page 11 Empty Re: man city v everton c. cup semi 2nd leg

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:42 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Fuck it. Just hope City absolutely fucking hammer the Shite at Wembley.
Amen.

Fookety fook.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:42 pm

Substitution caused that... Foo was pacey & always dangerous... Ossie was our best player in the middle... both subbed

Martinez can be fired now.... TONIGHT !!!

And the Sterling cross was MILES OUT !!!!!!

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:43 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Fuck it. Just hope City absolutely fucking hammer the Shite at Wembley.

If they don't and Martnez hasn't been sacked, Martinez should be sacked.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:44 pm

THanks for your efforts Bobby, it's time for a change now.

And fuck off Atkinson also.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:44 pm

That ball was almost in the fucking car park when Sterling crossed it. Fucking ask him about Sky you twats.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:45 pm

"a suggestion" it was out of play you fucking cunts. IT WAS OUT!!!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:45 pm

Cant argue with it really. We are not designed to defend a lead. If that goal had been ruled out, they would probably have scored what they needed anyway. Lukaku didn't have a shot in anger all night. Nothing to look forward now, only continue to watch the players energy and confidence get sapped by a pig headed manager.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:45 pm

no fucking chance... shite will win it & it's cocks out at Wemberley

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:46 pm

Well typical Everton this evening, bottling a great chance to get to Wembley. Although didn't help by some stupid subs choices from Martinez. Why take Geri off I don't know?

Oh and if anyone sees Lukaku this evening tell him he missed the semi final....
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:47 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Cant argue with it really. We are not designed to defend a lead. If that goal had been ruled out, they would probably have scored what they needed anyway. Lukaku didn't have a shot in anger all night. Nothing to look forward now, only continue to watch the players energy and confidence get sapped by a pig headed manager.

At least we could try and win the tie. If we had lost 7-6 then at least we were through. We did nothing second half.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:48 pm

Super wrote:Well typical Everton this evening, bottling a great chance to get to Wembley.  Although didn't help by some stupid subs choices from Martinez.  Why take Geri off I don't know?

Oh and if anyone sees Lukaku this evening tell him he missed the semi final....

Part of me is glad. Imagine playing the shite in the final. We'd be 2 up at HT, then loose 5-2.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:49 pm

Robbed!
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:57 pm

You can't just blame the poor decision but it really is an awful decision. How Atkinson can't see it from where he's stood I'll never know.

Stones at right back doesn't work. I fear for him at the moment. I hope the fans get behind him cause he is clearly talented. If we get on his back though, I fear it's going to break him.

Funes Mori looks like our best defender now. I thought he was quality again.

Lukaku has gine back to early season Lukaku. He looked unbeatable when he was on that scoring run. Now he looks like a pin in a pinball machine.

Gutted but not overly surprised.

Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 27 Jan 2016, 9:58 pm

fucking Atkinson picked on Cleverly all night, played on when the ball was over the line and was a general all-round gobshite. I wonder what sort of new car they gave him?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 27 Jan 2016, 10:03 pm

"Everyone that has seen the replay can clearly see the ball is out of play. The tie was a real good football game. You don’t expect to concede a goal in that manner. It's very, very hard to take.

"City are a very good side. If they score three goals in the right way then you accept it. The first goal was a deflected shot, but the second goal the ball was clearly out before it was crossed in.

"We have a very good group of young players. I hope we take this display as inspiration."

Yeah, really fucking inspirational.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 27 Jan 2016, 10:04 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:You can't just blame the poor decision but it really is an awful decision. How Atkinson can't see it from where he's stood I'll never know.

Stones at right back doesn't work. I fear for him at the moment. I hope the fans get behind him cause he is clearly talented. If we get on his back though, I fear it's going to break him.

Lukaku has gine back to early season Lukaku. He looked unbeatable when he was on that scoring run. Now he looks like a pin in a pinball machine.

Agreed. Why play Stones at right back if Coleman was fit. Especially with City playing with pace and width. Best thing for Stones was probably to rest him tonight. Like that Funes Mori knows when to play it out and when to boot it clear. Lukaku was playing in a crowded area with City playing with some specialized cloggers in the Ferdi brothers. Not much room and he got no service in second half. Want to go to bed but just waiting for shite Martinez is going to spout. Pellegrini really doenst like Everton. Usually very calm and evenhanded but he's acted like a cunt after the three games this month.

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 27 Jan 2016, 10:08 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:You can't just blame the poor decision but it really is an awful decision. How Atkinson can't see it from where he's stood I'll never know.

that's pretty much it in a nutshell. I thought we always looked like we'd concede a few. Partly because we always do, and partly cos City are so good going forward. Just gutted it was a dodgy goal that broke us. Par for the course though, we've all been here before.

Kone for Foo was actually a reasonable sub in the end, but we should have used Foo more before he ran out of puff. Give him the ball every time we can for 60 minutes, then haul him off knackered.

This team is cursed. Partly because we have a manager who is a bit half-baked, and partly because we just don't have that steel and nous that winning teams have. Again, that comes down to Martinez for me. He's a great entertainer, but he's not a big club manager. If we want to compete with the big boys, he has to go.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 27 Jan 2016, 10:36 pm

night all....

gutted....

... but not at all surprised

booooo

sack the clown

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 27 Jan 2016, 10:48 pm

Fuck off Martinez stupid substitutions, cheated again to suit sky.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:19 am

Bluejagz wrote:Cant argue with it really. We are not designed to defend a lead. If that goal had been ruled out, they would probably have scored what they needed anyway. Lukaku didn't have a shot in anger all night. Nothing to look forward now, only continue to watch the players energy and confidence get sapped by a pig headed manager.

This sort of comment really pisses me off. How do you know? We didn't concede an equaliser at Goodison despite City pressure. We didn't concede a goal at all in the League game despite constant City pressure.

We want our players to be more in the ref's face like other clubs players but we as fans are just too accepting of bad decisions. Even Stones, who must have seen the ball cross the line, didn't (as far as I could see) say a word to the ref. The only player that seemed to raise a complaint was Cleverley.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:31 am

Statman wrote:

This sort of comment really pisses me off. How do you know? We didn't concede an equaliser at Goodison despite City pressure. We didn't concede a goal at all in the League game despite constant City pressure.

We want our players to be more in the ref's face like other clubs players but we as fans are just too accepting of bad decisions. Even Stones, who must have seen the ball cross the line, didn't (as far as I could see) say a word to the ref. The only player that seemed to raise a complaint was Cleverley.

I ujderstand Barry told Atkinson and the linesman to fuck off and do one.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:03 pm

Statman wrote:

I didn't know, hence the word 'probably' and not definitely. Your fully entitled to be pissed off but the pattern of the game was going against us. We were playing deeper, there was a couple of goal mouth scrambles just leading up to it. We looked like we were holding on with over 25 minutes still to go. And there was no really out ball. There was no real pressure on us after Lukaku scored at GP. Pellingrini in fact made a defensive change rather then an attacking change after we scored and we comfortably saw the game out, even when Coleman injury forced us to play with ten team.

We us never looked as solid last night with Stones playing at right back.

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 28 Jan 2016, 2:07 pm

RM has to start rotating Stones out for some games. Jags and Funes Mori are a more solid partnership. Window closes on Monday?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 28 Jan 2016, 2:20 pm

mindyerho? wrote:RM has to start rotating Stones out for some games. Jags and Funes Mori are a more solid partnership. Window closes on Monday?

Agreed. He's played all season and his performances are faltering right now and he's losing the confidence of the fans. With both first choice fullbacks back, now is the time to give him a rest, let him reflect on the season he's had so far and come back fresher in a month.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next