606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Thread League 2015-16 season..

+8
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Super
Knight of Thorgothshire
RhinoJagz
The President
Hinchcliffe Corner
Mr_Ben
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Match Thread League 2015-16 season..

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 07 Feb 2016, 6:22 am

Did I see some snitching at the start of the Newcastle thread Suspect

Number of posts : 41001
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Match Thread League 2015-16 season..

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:06 am

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:Did I see some snitching at the start of the Newcastle thread Suspect

You sure did (in both the match thread and indeed the official snitch thread). SST was very quick to acknowledge his error and make the necessary corrections. I note that standards have improved tenfold with the 'West Bromwich Albion' thread, thus demonstrating there's always room for improvement.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:56 pm

I've finally found the enthusiasm to update after my holiday...

Seems like a good effort by SST who even got a Kone shit bonus... failed to predict any correct scores though & that was NOT picked up by the reigning snitch !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked VERY POOR GOVERNANCE in my absence... I'm SURE there will be repercussions (won't there Judge??? Very Happy )

Anyway... back to Sefton to show that Bobby is actually fucking great

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 4 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 19 Feb 2016, 2:30 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:I've finally found the enthusiasm to update after my holiday...

Seems like a good effort by SST who even got a Kone shit bonus... failed to predict any correct scores though & that was NOT picked up by the reigning snitch !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked  VERY POOR GOVERNANCE in my absence... I'm SURE there will be repercussions (won't there Judge??? Very Happy )

scratch When has failing to predict a future event been snitch-worthy, and at what point is it supposed to be reported? Think you're clutching at straws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:54 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:I've finally found the enthusiasm to update after my holiday...

Seems like a good effort by SST who even got a Kone shit bonus... failed to predict any correct scores though & that was NOT picked up by the reigning snitch !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked  VERY POOR GOVERNANCE in my absence... I'm SURE there will be repercussions (won't there Judge??? Very Happy )

scratch When has failing to predict a future event been snitch-worthy, and at what point is it supposed to be reported? Think you're clutching at straws.
I think all anomalies are worthy of a snitch attempt Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:11 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Your both attempting back door entrance to a snitch,I hope the ''Da Judge'' slams the door on you both Very Happy

Now theirs a snitch . lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:20 pm

sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Your both attempting back door entrance to a snitch,I hope the ''Da Judge'' slams the door on you both Very Happy

there's

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 19 Feb 2016, 6:13 pm

sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

there's
BHE your being Mr pedantic, looking for a snitch. lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 19 Feb 2016, 7:04 pm

sefton wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

there's
you're cheers tongue Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 4 F_whistl  

(Do I get a point?)
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 21 Feb 2016, 5:49 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
sefton wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

there's
you're cheers tongue Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 4 F_whistl  

(Do I get a point?)

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Feb 2016, 6:12 pm

Sefton back with a bang... a boring bang.. but a bang

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 4 Untitl12

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Wed 02 Mar 2016, 9:30 am

Even though we won, as I hi-jacked the last thread from Sefton does he start the next one, or is it for me to start it?? scratch
(Home to West Ham on Sat)
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:03 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Even though we won, as I hi-jacked the last thread from Sefton does he start the next one, or is it for me to start it?? scratch  

I think it's whoever gets in there first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:52 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Even though we won, as I hi-jacked the last thread from Sefton does he start the next one, or is it for me to start it?? scratch  

Ooh that is sneaky .... It's Sef on the point within the rules till the deadline

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:13 pm

Da Judge wrote:

Ooh that is sneaky .... It's Sef on the point within the rules till the deadline

From the very first post...

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:36 pm

Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.
Correct BHE... and that is a wonderful snitch on Da Judge not knowing the law Evil or Very Mad

I will of course as head administrator of the clique levy a 5 point penalty on the aforementioned official cheers

...and hand you back the title of current Snitch master Cool

...arise Sir mega Snitch BHE

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:02 pm

Exka...................uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me?

IIRC I had a win in the pre-pre-season, unless that was last year ... Suspect  Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 4 Confused
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:17 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
Correct BHE... and that is a wonderful snitch on Da Judge not knowing the law Evil or Very Mad

I will of course as head administrator of the clique levy a 5 point penalty on the aforementioned official cheers

Oh so finally now you want to administrate properly..... Have been logged me on (at Lufthansa expense all the time....) - fair cop ...... I admit to knowing the rules ... But I did want to give Sef some sense of false umbrage..... I love it when he goes random.... Happy to receive the penalty and bask over one of those 'lunches' looking at an empty chair and thinking that you could have been there.... Laughing

Welcome back GORDON good to see you are back to your Super Snitching best....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:24 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Oh so finally now you want to administrate properly..... Have been logged me on (at Lufthansa expense all the time....) - fair cop ...... I admit to knowing the rules ... But I did want to give Sef some sense of false umbrage..... I love it when he goes random.... Happy to receive the penalty and bask over one of those 'lunches' looking at an empty chair and thinking that you could have been there....  Laughing

Welcome back GORDON good to see you are back to your Super Snitching best....

cheers

GORDON..... he ain't afraid of Da Judge lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 03 Mar 2016, 9:38 am

Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

May I point out Mr Administrator your ruling Suggests its ok for match thread theft with out the perpetrator SSE SouthernSmugToffee being penalised , I find this ruling totally unexceptable , I would also like to report SSE for a second match day thread theft, Everton v West Ham, Da Judge declared it was my thread with in the rules till deadline. Is this not correct Mr Administrator?

Da Judge, I find your comments about giving me false Umbrage quite patronising and to a point you make a joke about it by saying you enjoy my random comments, I accuse you Sir of Defamation of Character ,No body is above the law not even you Sir, How do you plead? May I just remind you Sir you have taken an oath to swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help you god.

I demand justice of the highest order and after consulting with my council I have agreed for The Administrator to award me ten points (I believe this to be reasonable ) what say you Sir ?

Sefton.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Mar 2016, 12:17 pm

sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

May I point out Mr Administrator your ruling Suggests its ok for match thread theft with out the perpetrator SSE SouthernSmugToffee being penalised , I find this ruling totally unexceptable , I would also like to report SSE for a second match day thread theft, Everton v West Ham, Da Judge declared it was my thread with in the rules till deadline. Is this not correct Mr Administrator?

Da Judge, I find your comments about giving me false Umbrage quite patronising and to a point you make a joke about it by saying you enjoy my random comments, I accuse you Sir of Defamation of Character ,No body is above the law not even you Sir, How do you plead? May I just remind you Sir you have taken an oath to swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help you god.

I demand justice of the highest order and after consulting with my council I have agreed for The Administrator to award me ten points (I believe this to be reasonable ) what say you Sir ?

Sefton.
you tell him Sef cheers cheers

It's a witch Judge hunt

btw... I did fine him 5 points for not knowing the rules but I'd be happy to expand that dramatically if he's feeling guilty Laughing

Moon the law I say... Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 4 Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:52 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Sefton.

It's a witch Judge hunt

btw... I did fine him 5 points for not knowing the rules but I'd be happy to expand that dramatically if he's feeling guilty Laughing

Nothing like nailing colours to a mast. How are the pies these days.

I would reiterate that actually I knew the rules I just wanted to see Sefs reaction and inevitable doomed appeal.

Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:06 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Sefton.

It's a witch Judge hunt

Nothing like nailing colours to a mast. How are the pies these days.

I would reiterate that actually I knew the rules I just wanted to see Sefs reaction and inevitable doomed appeal.

So Da Judge , You knowingly:  admit to defamation of character by way of planning an scheming against me ? yet you arrogantly refuse to over-rule your own comments which led to the serious charge of defamation of character, I find the presiding Da Judge an abomination and contempt of court, my legal council have advised me to seek justice by way of a new trial-Judge and to get justice for the (Snitch points) I have not been granted as part of my bargaining plea ,further more I hold Da Judge in contempt of court.

Administrator can you please advise Judgment on Da Judge cheers

My council wish to seek for a new trial in The case of Sefton v Da Judge on the basis that ''Da Judge'' has premeditated the outcome of this case knowing only too well that he wasn't going to give me Justice. study
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:29 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Sefton.

It's a witch Judge hunt

Did SouthernSmugToffee knowing already, after the outcome of your Judgment of 5 penalty points awarded to SSE, commit thread theft once again in a matter of a few days later?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Mar 2016, 5:03 pm

sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Sefton.

It's a witch Judge hunt

Did SouthernSmugToffee knowing already, after the outcome of your Judgment of 5 penalty points awarded to SSE, commit thread theft once again in a matter of a few days later?
Not at all mate... SST correctly applied rule 1, which can be found above the pic of Adam Johnson playing ring a ring a rosies & under the yoghurt stain (at least I hope it's a yoghurt stain)

Rule 1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.

If there was a flaw in SST's conduct I am confident that supersnitcher (aka BHE) would have picked up on it

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next