606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Thread League 2015-16 season..

+8
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Super
Knight of Thorgothshire
RhinoJagz
The President
Hinchcliffe Corner
Mr_Ben
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Match Thread League 2015-16 season..

Post  SEFTON Fri 04 Mar 2016, 10:24 am

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Even though we won, as I hi-jacked the last thread from Sefton does he start the next one, or is it for me to start it?? scratch  
(Home to West Ham on Sat)

I think it's whoever gets in there first.

Ooh that is sneaky .... It's Sef on the point within the rules till the deadline

From the very first post...

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.

May I point out Mr Administrator your ruling Suggests its ok for match thread theft with out the perpetrator SSE SouthernSmugToffee being penalised , I find this ruling totally unexceptable , I would also like to report SSE for a second match day thread theft, Everton v West Ham, Da Judge declared it was my thread with in the rules till deadline. Is this not correct Mr Administrator?

Da Judge, I find your comments about giving me false Umbrage quite patronising and to a point you make a joke about it by saying you enjoy my random comments, I accuse you Sir of Defamation of Character ,No body is above the law not even you Sir, How do you plead? May I just remind you Sir you have taken an oath to swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help you god.

I demand justice of the highest order and after consulting with my council I have agreed for The Administrator to award me ten points (I believe this to be reasonable ) what say you Sir ?

Sefton.
you tell him Sef cheers cheers

It's a witch Judge hunt

btw... I did fine him 5 points for not knowing the rules but I'd be happy to expand that dramatically if he's feeling guilty Laughing

Moon the law I say... Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Moon

Did SouthernSmugToffee knowing already, after the outcome of your Judgment of 5 penalty points awarded to SSE, commit thread theft once again in a matter of a few days later?
Not at all mate... SST correctly applied rule 1, which can be found above the pic of Adam Johnson playing ring a ring a rosies & under the yoghurt stain (at least I hope it's a yoghurt stain)

Rule 1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.

If there was a flaw in SST's conduct I am confident that supersnitcher (aka BHE) would have picked up on it

Is that a Snitch? lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Match Thread League 2015-16 season..

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 04 Mar 2016, 12:26 pm

sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Even though we won, as I hi-jacked the last thread from Sefton does he start the next one, or is it for me to start it?? scratch  

Ooh that is sneaky .... It's Sef on the point within the rules till the deadline

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.

May I point out Mr Administrator your ruling Suggests its ok for match thread theft with out the perpetrator SSE SouthernSmugToffee being penalised , I find this ruling totally unexceptable , I would also like to report SSE for a second match day thread theft, Everton v West Ham, Da Judge declared it was my thread with in the rules till deadline. Is this not correct Mr Administrator?

Da Judge, I find your comments about giving me false Umbrage quite patronising and to a point you make a joke about it by saying you enjoy my random comments, I accuse you Sir of Defamation of Character ,No body is above the law not even you Sir, How do you plead? May I just remind you Sir you have taken an oath to swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help you god.

I demand justice of the highest order and after consulting with my council I have agreed for The Administrator to award me ten points (I believe this to be reasonable ) what say you Sir ?

Sefton.

It's a witch Judge hunt

btw... I did fine him 5 points for not knowing the rules but I'd be happy to expand that dramatically if he's feeling guilty Laughing

Did SouthernSmugToffee knowing already, after the outcome of your Judgment of 5 penalty points awarded to SSE, commit thread theft once again in a matter of a few days later?
Not at all mate... SST correctly applied rule 1, which can be found above the pic of Adam Johnson playing ring a ring a rosies & under the yoghurt stain (at least I hope it's a yoghurt stain)

Rule 1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.

If there was a flaw in SST's conduct I am confident that supersnitcher (aka BHE) would have picked up on it

Is that a Snitch? lol!
Everyone knows that BHE is Supersnitcher... he just won't own up to it as the fine will be huge Evil or Very Mad

Number of posts : 40860
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Fri 04 Mar 2016, 3:08 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Sefton.

It's a witch Judge hunt

Is that a Snitch? lol!
Everyone knows that BHE is Supersnitcher... he just won't own up to it as the fine will be huge Evil or Very Mad

Ohhhhh! Trust me the penalty would be most severe.... almost along the lines of Nebraskan/Kansan judges for non-capital trials....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9783
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 04 Mar 2016, 3:12 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Sefton.

It's a witch Judge hunt

Is that a Snitch? lol!

Ohhhhh! Trust me the penalty would be most severe.... almost along the lines of Nebraskan/Kansan judges for non-capital trials....

What's going on here? Regarding SSTs second match thread, there is no flaw in his conduct as he has behaved within the limits of rule 1.

PS. I am not Supersnitcher, and I am confident that the clue is in the first five letters of his name.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 04 Mar 2016, 9:27 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:
sefton wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

Sefton.

It's a witch Judge hunt

Is that a Snitch? lol!

What's going on here? Regarding SSTs second match thread, there is no flaw in his conduct as he has behaved within the limits of rule 1.

PS. I am not Supersnitcher, and I am confident that the clue is in the first five letters of his name.

I wish I was Supersnitcher, but afraid it isn't me Smile
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 07 Mar 2016, 5:50 pm

Turmoil in the league Laughing

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl14

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 08 Mar 2016, 8:43 am

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:Turmoil in the league Laughing

Excuse me, there is no -15 suspended anymore. Consider yourself snitched on. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:13 am

May I just say I find it Most Inappropriate to refer to are learned friend ? Da Judge as Judge Judy, I find that the Administrator is taking his position a step too far.
Snitch points are requested as this is certainly snitch OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:32 am

sefton wrote:May I just say I find it Most Inappropriate to refer to are learned friend ? Da Judge as Judge Judy, I find that the Administrator is taking his position a step too far.
Snitch points are requested as this is certainly  snitch OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. cheers

We live in an enlightened age where all opinions expressed out of a court room are valid providing they do not incite readers to bully, harass or convert to the Dark Side. So in that regard there can be no action other than a risible smile of pity. That said your alter ego "The Recidivist" was duly provided in the court to elucidate to the public the number of times that you had appeared before the Court for various levels of breech. However the Court is pleased to see that you are turning the corner and trying to ensure that all are nice to each other.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:40 am

Excuse me, there is no -15 suspended anymore. Consider yourself snitched on. Very Happy
Oyez Oyez Oyez

Emergency Seesion of Court now in Session....

Mr. League Administrator under the duly defined separation of powers, the law prevented me from bringing this to your attention when I saw this post yesterday. However in your Trump-like Drumpf-like quest for Demagogery, you're beginning to see yourself as above the law. I do believe that I suspended the sentence partially which was then exonerated through a demonstration of such snitchy alacrity by the Chief Snitch as to warrant (and crucially published) the said finding.

The snitch does get the 5 points - you do need to consider your actions in future as no-one not even myself is above the Law. I feel this will be helped along by the application of a 3 point penalty....supplemented by a 5 points Per day penalty until the table is so amended to reflect judicial judgement.

Clear The Court....

Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 08 Mar 2016, 1:49 pm

Da Judge wrote:

Oyez Oyez Oyez

Emergency Seesion of Court now in Session....

Mr. League Administrator under the duly defined separation of powers, the law prevented me from bringing this to your attention when I saw this post yesterday. However in your Trump-like Drumpf-like quest for Demagogery, you're beginning to see yourself as above the law. I do believe that I suspended the sentence partially which was then exonerated through a demonstration of such snitchy alacrity by the Chief Snitch as to warrant (and crucially published) the said finding.

The snitch does get the 5 points - you do need to consider your actions in future as no-one not even myself is above the Law. I feel this will be helped along by the application of a 3 point penalty....supplemented by a 5 points Per day penalty until the table is so amended to reflect judicial judgement.

Clear The Court....
I'll update the table to reflect the ruling... if I can bloody understand it that is... it is rapidly becoming like a real court where no-one unless they are arabs, mancs, brown shoe'd poofs or rabid goats can interpret the dialogue

I'm happy to take the 3 point deduction in my stride but fail to see a reprimand in the form of a penalty on the current (or was it the past) active snitcher.. who was BHE but has now been outsnitched by Sefton... who I think is the active snide due to this current snitch...  Very Happy

Come to think of it... am I now the current snitcher as I have grassed on you for not pelting the ex-snitcher (BHE) with a fine for being out-snided by Mr Sefton Park Blues (aka super-snide)

That said, I'm always glad to give Sefton extra points in his relentless striving for justice in a fowl tainted criminal world & deceitful legal uninterpretable legal passings & mumbo jumbo antidisestablishmentarianism

btw... I like being described as the higher than the law trump-like demagogue... I believe in simple layman's language it means a guy with a cracking Wigon who is a clear leader of the common people who is always correct & fuck the law.... so up yours peasants ! Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 298904

Looks like I'm boss Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 08 Mar 2016, 1:55 pm

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Action-2 the law

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl15

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Tue 08 Mar 2016, 2:50 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

I'm happy to take the 3 point deduction in my stride but fail to see a reprimand in the form of a penalty on the current (or was it the past) active snitcher.. who was BHE but has now been outsnitched by Sefton... who I think is the active snide due to this current snitch...  Very Happy

Come to think of it... am I now the current snitcher as I have grassed on you for not pelting the ex-snitcher (BHE) with a fine for being out-snided by Mr Sefton Park Blues (aka super-snide)

No, no and double no. Sef's 'snitch' was received as follows.

Da Judge wrote:We live in an enlightened age where all opinions expressed out of a court room are valid providing they do not incite readers to bully, harass or convert to the Dark Side. So in that regard there can be no action other than a risible smile of pity.

In other words, name calling is unsavoury but not a snitch-worthy event.

Hence there was no snitch at all. The result of which is that you've posted a further inaccurate league table with people being awarded snitch points for nothing, so this is another snitch against you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

If I was a gambling man, I would place my money on you receiving a most severe punishment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 08 Mar 2016, 3:02 pm

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:

No, no and double no. Sef's 'snitch' was received as follows.

Da Judge wrote:We live in an enlightened age where all opinions expressed out of a court room are valid providing they do not incite readers to bully, harass or convert to the Dark Side. So in that regard there can be no action other than a risible smile of pity.

In other words, name calling is unsavoury but not a snitch-worthy event.

Hence there was no snitch at all. The result of which is that you've posted a further inaccurate league table with people being awarded snitch points for nothing, so this is another snitch against you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

If I was a gambling man, I would place my money on you receiving a most severe punishment.
oh no... come to think of it I feel bullied...

in fact bullied and harassed to the point that I may need to convert to the much fairer support of Stephen Gerrard, Jamie Carragher & the glorious Liverpool football club.. I may have to take refuge in RAWK I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 14 Mar 2016, 6:57 am

BHE gets his first season win... and no snitch points either Laughing

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Asas10

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:35 pm

So fucking shit...

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl19

boooooooooooooooooooooooooo brown shoes... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fuck off Bobby

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Wed 23 Mar 2016, 4:06 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:So fucking shit...

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl19

fuck off Bobby

I have 4 wins and 2 defeats:
Wins: Carlisle, Stoke, Newcastle, Villa
Defeats: WBA, West Ham

Any snitch points for pointing out errors?
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 23 Mar 2016, 4:21 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

fuck off Bobby

Wins:  Carlisle, Stoke, Newcastle, Villa

ooohhh ... your comment has made me recheck & you are in FACT ... correct.

I would expect no snitch points in this case as I am the demagogue of the match thread league & waaayyyyy above the law ... HOWEVER, I would expect BHE to be fined though for further dereliction of his role as Judge's bitch.. Sefton probably gets away with not sniding as it's not really snideworthy in my view

We'll have to just see what mood Judy is in today farao

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl20

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 23 Mar 2016, 4:59 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:

fuck off Bobby

Wins:  Carlisle, Stoke, Newcastle, Villa

ooohhh ... your comment has made me recheck & you are in FACT ... correct.

I would expect no snitch points in this case as I am the demagogue of the match thread league & waaayyyyy above the law ... HOWEVER, I would expect BHE to be fined though for further dereliction of his role as Judge's bitch.. Sefton probably gets away with not sniding as it's not really snideworthy in my view

We'll have to just see what mood Judy is in today farao

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl20

Fairly sure snitching is limited to match threads, of which this is not one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 10 Apr 2016, 1:56 pm

Two 3 page match threads in a row Sad

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl10

Fuck off Bobby Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 298904

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 11 Apr 2016, 9:27 am

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:Two 3 page match threads in a row Sad

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl10

Fuck off Bobby Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 298904

The page thing has changed though. It used to be the case that there was up to 15 posts on any one page - it's gone up to 25 or 30, so there's more content about goat sex per page than ever before.

It would have been a whopping 5 or 6 page thread based on the old style (so still shit then).

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 22 Apr 2016, 12:53 pm

Finally managed to get the whoomph to update the best league in the world table...

HC gets a correct score bonus but fails terribly against the shite, despite Bob putting out a phenomenal team & wearing his best brown shoes too.

Pres has jumped in fast to try & secure the league win early but will Manure be too strong for the lame, limp, defender-less toffees?

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl11

Fuck off Bob Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Buttkick

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 25 Apr 2016, 12:48 pm

clown clown clown

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl12

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 04 May 2016, 6:28 pm

tongue allo allo whats going on 'ere then ? cop

Is Bluejagz making a last gasp drive to steal the winners throne of the best league in the world from right under the President's nose...

It could be PHENOMENAL

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Untitl13

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 12 May 2016, 12:36 pm

Ok.. it's potentially down to the wire against Narch

...btw: fuckoff Bob Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 695251

Match Thread League 2015-16 season.. - Page 5 Captur21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next