Landon Calling

Go down

Landon Calling Empty Landon Calling

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:51 am

http://www.lagalaxy.com/news/2013/02/la-galaxy-forward-landon-donovan-sets-date-return-club

Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Landon Calling Empty Re: Landon Calling

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 5:35 am

Galaxy were in our hotel in Florida and met Landon very briefly just as we were checking out today. I introduced myself as an Everton Fan and he said 'me too'.

Blues were in the Ritz Carlton so that's the rest of the transfer budget gone....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Landon Calling Empty Re: Landon Calling

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 1:31 pm

mindyerho? wrote:Galaxy were in our hotel in Florida and met Landon very briefly just as we were checking out today. I introduced myself as an Everton Fan and he said 'me too'.

Blues were in the Ritz Carlton so that's the rest of the transfer budget gone....
No pic?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Landon Calling Empty Re: Landon Calling

Post  Dixie Land on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 3:49 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:Galaxy were in our hotel in Florida and met Landon very briefly just as we were checking out today. I introduced myself as an Everton Fan and he said 'me too'.

Blues were in the Ritz Carlton so that's the rest of the transfer budget gone....
No pic?
Landon Calling Mycm10
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 40
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Landon Calling Empty Re: Landon Calling

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 7:23 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:Galaxy were in our hotel in Florida and met Landon very briefly just as we were checking out today. I introduced myself as an Everton Fan and he said 'me too'.

Blues were in the Ritz Carlton so that's the rest of the transfer budget gone....
No pic?
Landon Calling Mycm10
Laughing Laughing Landon Calling Food-smi 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Landon Calling Empty Re: Landon Calling

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum