11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 20 Empty Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 03 Sep 2019, 4:50 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:I thought he was great for us. It went a bit sour, and sounds like it was his own fault. He was probably a bit of a prick, but definitely left some great memories.
That penalty miss when he took the ball off Baines was the nail in the coffin for him, arrogant fucker

Indeed it was, but he was great when he was great. Glad he's fucked off now. Great to see the clear out of some of yesterday's men finally taking place. The squad looks younger and better.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 20 Empty Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 03 Sep 2019, 6:11 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:I thought he was great for us. It went a bit sour, and sounds like it was his own fault. He was probably a bit of a prick, but definitely left some great memories.
That penalty miss when he took the ball off Baines was the nail in the coffin for him, arrogant fucker

Indeed it was, but he was great when he was great. Glad he's fucked off now.  Great to see the clear out of some of yesterday's men finally taking place.  The squad looks younger and better.
I liked his song Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 04 Sep 2019, 9:18 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Indeed it was, but he was great when he was great. Glad he's fucked off now.  Great to see the clear out of some of yesterday's men finally taking place.  The squad looks younger and better.
which one?

He's fit
but shit,
he is a fuckin tit
Kevin Mirallas, Kevin Mirallas?

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 04 Sep 2019, 8:41 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

which one?  

He's fit
but shit,
he is a fuckin tit
Kevin Mirallas, Kevin Mirallas?
no... I meant the more imaginative one..

ooooooooohh kevin mirallas
ooooooooohh kevin mirallas

Laughing
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20