606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

+21
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Gazbow
Yankthattoffee
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Dixie Land
Knight of Thorgothshire
Michael Crosby S74
Albert
Mr_Ben
Statman
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
Hinchcliffe Corner
Blue gazza
Riggy
Goodison_Gringo
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
The President
Royal Blue Mersey
Super
25 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Albert Sun 13 May 2012, 7:06 pm

Pardew the great manager who didn't pick tevez and mascherano for west ham.

Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga)

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sun 13 May 2012, 7:24 pm

Newcastle were most effective today when they were hoofing it up to Ba and Cisse, when they actually tried to play football they were bog average. Pienaar and Baines had a field day on their wing.

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sun 13 May 2012, 9:31 pm

Met some Toon fans pre-match. The Pardew story is that he owes Lambrini big time over gambling debts so he's coughing up half his wages to cover that... so I guess he's in the job whatever the results.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 13 May 2012, 9:42 pm

Cabaye apologises about winding Cahill up:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/7755099/
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sun 13 May 2012, 10:07 pm

I actually made this, bow before my photoshop MS Word skills!

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Lookin10

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 13 May 2012, 10:09 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Cabaye apologises about winding Cahill up:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/7755099/
Still doesn't explain what happened really. What did he say that made Cahill go bonkers?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74408
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 13 May 2012, 10:11 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:I actually made this, bow before my photoshop MS Word skills!

lol! lol! lol!

Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Action-s Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Action-s Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Action-s
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 13 May 2012, 11:53 pm

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16477_7755104,00.html

the Gary was Birtles, whoever that might be....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 14 May 2012, 7:14 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:I actually made this, bow before my photoshop MS Word skills!

lol! Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Bowdown
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 14 May 2012, 8:08 am

mindyerho? wrote:http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16477_7755104,00.html

Ex Forest & Man U (he was shite at Man U tho')

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 14 May 2012, 10:27 am

mindyerho? wrote:http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16477_7755104,00.html

Brilliant under Cloughy, but dire as soon as he left Forest during the hay day.

(BTW, Jelly's goal is better than I thought when I saw it live. After the rebound he changes feet quicker than a blink. I think we've got a cracker right there, and he's got a bit of attitude (just enough) & what used to be called spunk.)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 14 May 2012, 11:18 am

Good season

Heitinga - deservedly named POTY
Jelavic - Excellent buy - please stay around a few years...
Fellaini - what can you say?
Pienaar - Please stay (!!)
Baines - good as ever
Howard - very few wrinkles this season

OK

Hibbert - solid - even threatened to score at the right end
Gibson - another shrewd Moyes buy
Jagielka - suffered some injuries but mostly good
Neville - mostly good
Osman - mostly good - chipped in with some good goals, missed when injured
Distin - solid as ever (forgive THAT mistake)
Anichebe - great impact sub but still has attitude issues
Vellios - excellent early doors, something went wrong perhaps?
(Donovan) - useful mid-season impact

Maybe

Gueye - developing, superb at Sunderland in Cup game
Duffy - showing promise
Coleman - terrible injury troubles, unwise to judge too harshly
Rodwell - another with injury troubles.
Cahill - gradually recovered the old Cahill form. Jury out tho'
Stracquilarsi - developed well. Came good - obviously a Moyes favourite (selected for every game since coming on loan)
Barkley - jury out - possibly brought into side too early - should kick on

Forget it etc.

McFadden - not very much to say in a positive light - had a good 30 minutes at Old Trafford tho.
Drenthe - fizzled & ultimately turned out to be another Dutch knobhead
Mucha - floppity flop
(Saha) -didn't buy into the Moyes ethic - obviously taught Victor how to cry off tho'.
(Billy) - see Saha - at least we got most of the money back
(Yobo) - see Saha, thanks but goodbye
(Yakubu) - see Saha - obviously not finished if 17 goals in the PL for a relegated team is anything to go by.
(Beckford) - see Saha - good deal for us.

(Arteta) - thanks for the memories (& the winner at Blackburn)

ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 14 May 2012, 11:48 am

Ok today I officially have a sore head. Long day yesterday!
Sat in Winslow for most of match had a couple, then met the boys and went on. Fair to say that we all hit a wall sometime!

Great day no photos I think just solid bevying. thanks to ATP and his Dad, TD and his lad then of course who could forget Lumper Super BJ and Notepad

Sacko passed my regards to your lad for him to pass on to you, see if he remembers. Me, Super and BJ lasted the night till about 11 I think then they went looking for the room they were sharing. All in all a quality day out.

To next year!

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9785
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazbow Mon 14 May 2012, 1:43 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:

lol! Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Bowdown

Stolen! cheers Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Food-smi Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Bowdown Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Bowdown
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18433
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 14 May 2012, 3:31 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Good season

Heitinga - deservedly named POTY
Jelavic - Excellent buy - please stay around a few years...
Fellaini - what can you say?
Pienaar - Please stay (!!)
Baines - good as ever
Howard - very few wrinkles this season

OK

Hibbert - solid - even threatened to score at the right end
Gibson - another shrewd Moyes buy
Jagielka - suffered some injuries but mostly good
Neville - mostly good
Osman - mostly good - chipped in with some good goals, missed when injured
Distin - solid as ever (forgive THAT mistake)
Anichebe - great impact sub but still has attitude issues
Vellios - excellent early doors, something went wrong perhaps?
(Donovan) - useful mid-season impact

Maybe

Gueye - developing, superb at Sunderland in Cup game
Duffy - showing promise
Coleman - terrible injury troubles, unwise to judge too harshly
Rodwell - another with injury troubles.
Cahill - gradually recovered the old Cahill form. Jury out tho'
Stracquilarsi - developed well. Came good - obviously a Moyes favourite (selected for every game since coming on loan)
Barkley - jury out - possibly brought into side too early - should kick on

Forget it etc.

McFadden - not very much to say in a positive light - had a good 30 minutes at Old Trafford tho.
Drenthe - fizzled & ultimately turned out to be another Dutch knobhead
Mucha - floppity flop
(Saha) -didn't buy into the Moyes ethic - obviously taught Victor how to cry off tho'.
(Billy) - see Saha - at least we got most of the money back
(Yobo) - see Saha, thanks but goodbye
(Yakubu) - see Saha - obviously not finished if 17 goals in the PL for a relegated team is anything to go by.
(Beckford) - see Saha - good deal for us.

(Arteta) - thanks for the memories (& the winner at Blackburn)

I can't disagree with any of that. Apart from the Straq maybe who appears to be fairly shite but runs around a lot making a nuisance of himself.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 14 May 2012, 6:15 pm

UWIST61 wrote:Ok today I officially have a sore head. Long day yesterday!
Sat in Winslow for most of match had a couple, then met the boys and went on. Fair to say that we all hit a wall sometime!

Great day no photos I think just solid bevying. thanks to ATP and his Dad, TD and his lad then of course who could forget Lumper Super BJ and Notepad

Sacko passed my regards to your lad for him to pass on to you, see if he remembers. Me, Super and BJ lasted the night till about 11 I think then they went looking for the room they were sharing. All in all a quality day out.

To next year!

he remembered Mr N Very Happy - he must have thought you were a teacher or something - like we used to pretend your Paddy was to the cocky when we were playing on Walkers Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 F_laugh
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Mon 14 May 2012, 7:34 pm

I am not a well man. Sorry I only got to see you lot for a short time. Last night was heavy going. I could have gone to the end of season drinks that Everton were having in the City Center but we decided not to annoy what is a good contact to have, with our drunken behavior.

Maybe next time I won't drink so much beer Very Happy
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6844
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 14 May 2012, 10:57 pm

To next year!

Phew! What a great day. Great to meet the Uwist family. I hope your dad wasn't humouring a pissed up Irishman Uwie! I think we had a decent conversation. Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Confused So many good moments yesterday. Great to meet Dave (anticipate- the-pass) and his Dad again, TD & Ian, Jacko, my roomie Super and briefly Lumper. (sorry Lumps, by the time we were going to ring you when we got into town, Super had out drank himself four times over and needed to be put to bed (with Burger King but not before spilling his large coke all over taxi floor) drunken Won a tipster bonus competition between 8 of us as well, 10 out of 10 results!
All and all, another great day.

PS: the football wasn't bad either Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 14 May 2012, 11:49 pm

Bluejags wrote:

To next year!

Phew! What a great day. Great to meet the Uwist family. I hope your dad wasn't humouring a pissed up Irishman Uwie! I think we had a decent conversation. Everton 3 Newcastle 1 (Pienaar, Jelavic, Heitinga) - Page 20 Confused So many good moments yesterday. Great to meet Dave (anticipate- the-pass) and his Dad again, TD & Ian, Jacko, my roomie Super and briefly Lumper. (sorry Lumps, by the time we were going to ring you when we got into town, Super had out drank himself four times over and needed to be put to bed (with Burger King but not before spilling his large coke all over taxi floor) drunken Won a tipster bonus competition between 8 of us as well, 10 out of 10 results!

Rog, he did... after you left we stayed on a bit and watched MOTD in the pub and had a few more scoops. I cannot actually remember what time we left.... but my abiding memory was this.....

Flight cock up from Hamburg £218.00
!st Class Heathrow Express £20.00
1st Class train to Liverpool £138.50
Taxis £10.00
Beer bill for the day £75.00

The look on my RS Cousins faces this morning when I popped round for a coffee...... well shall we just say that was... PRICELESS!!!! cheers

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9785
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Tue 15 May 2012, 2:00 am

UWIST61 wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

To next year!

Rog, he did... after you left we stayed on a bit and watched MOTD in the pub and had a few more scoops. I cannot actually remember what time we left.... but my abiding memory was this.....

Flight cock up from Hamburg £218.00
!st Class Heathrow Express £20.00
1st Class train to Liverpool £138.50
Taxis £10.00
Beer bill for the day £75.00

The look on my RS Cousins faces this morning when I popped round for a coffee...... well shall we just say that was... PRICELESS!!!! cheers

Charters from Oslo much cheaper then?

ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20