606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fulham 0 Everton 0 (Yakubu - oops, sorry, nearly!)

+25
Statman
Tonteau
BB
Gravy & Chips
Super
RhinoJagz
The President
Sheep Flavour
Blue gazza
Helenqu
fatboblatch
Dixie Land
SouthernSmugToffee
Michael Crosby S74
notepad
callmebubbles
Brummie No Mates
Armchair
The Griffin
Mr_Ben
Luka Perfect
fourdoors
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Hinchcliffe Corner
He's Our Tater Not Yours
29 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fulham 0 Everton 0 (Yakubu - oops, sorry, nearly!)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Fulham 0 Everton 0 (Yakubu - oops, sorry, nearly!)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:39 pm

1537: Penalty to West Brom
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74437
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Fulham 0 Everton 0 (Yakubu - oops, sorry, nearly!)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Fulham 0 Everton 0 (Yakubu - oops, sorry, nearly!)

Post  The President Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:39 pm

1538: Missed penalty by West Brom (Brunt)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:40 pm

1538: Missed penalty by West Brom (Brunt)
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:40 pm

We are having enough of the ball... got to make it count
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:40 pm

Jags down, but I think he'll be OK.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:41 pm

The President wrote:We are having enough of the ball... got to make it count
Same old story though this season. Loads of possession, but no end product.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:41 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Distin with some good defending, twice infact. Fulham 0 Everton 0 (Yakubu - oops, sorry, nearly!)  - Page 5 Action-s

AT LAST : SOMEONE WHO WATCHES DISTIN WHEN HE PLAYS WELL!

Please take Cahill off, save his knee, and play Beckford.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:42 pm

Etuhu with a free header, thankfully right at Howard.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:43 pm

Ethu good header but should make more of a test for Howard.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:43 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Etuhu with a free header, thankfully right at Howard.

My radio link must be about 2 minutes behind you
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:44 pm

BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Distin with some good defending, twice infact. Fulham 0 Everton 0 (Yakubu - oops, sorry, nearly!)  - Page 5 Action-s

lol!

Fulham 0 Everton 0 (Yakubu - oops, sorry, nearly!)  - Page 5 Food-smi

I actually like Distin. I think that he has only had one poor game this season and that was against the Mancs (and any defender can have a bad game against them). I have been a big fan of Heitinga since he arrived (perhaps because of his Ferguson/Gravesen attitude) but Distin has done us proud since he joined IMO.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:45 pm

PLAY IT ON THE DECK CAHILL Rolling Eyes
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:45 pm

Great shot by Arteta and it's equally well saved by Schwarzer. Corner.

Last edited by Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:46 pm

Arteta with a great shot from distance. All comes about because of a fantastic tackle and pass by DISTIN. cheers

Shite corner by Arteta though. Mad
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:47 pm

If Fulham had a stiker we would be behind.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:47 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Arteta with a great shot from distance. All comes about because of a fantastic tackle and pass by DISTIN. cheers

Reminds me of that Twitter and Arteta hitting the first man all the time from the corners. Laughing Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:47 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:

lol!

I actually like Distin. I think that he has only had one poor game this season and that was against the Mancs (and any defender can have a bad game against them). I have been a big fan of Heitinga since he arrived (perhaps because of his Ferguson/Gravesen attitude) but Distin has done us proud since he joined IMO.

He has been miles better than Jags all season, but Jags is the face that fits with the fans. Yes, he was poor against the Mancs, but all 3 goals were from Baines' area, including Berbatov's challenge with Distin, and 2 crosses. Where was Baines? If Heitinga comes back into defence, it should be to partener Distin imho.
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:47 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Arteta with a great shot from distance. All comes about because of a fantastic tackle and pass by DISTIN. cheers

We must work on our corners,
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:48 pm

H/T 0-0
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:49 pm

BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:

lol!

He has been miles better than Jags all season, but Jags is the face that fits with the fans. Yes, he was poor against the Mancs, but all 3 goals were from Baines' area, including Berbatov's challenge with Distin, and 2 crosses. Where was Baines? If Heitinga comes back into defence, it should be to partener Distin imho.

I suppose it is a good thing that we have 3 good centre halves to chose from and I agree that Disitn has been the best of the bunch so far this season, even though Heitinga hasnt yet been played at centre half.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:51 pm

My feed has been down for a couple ofminutes here. Anyone else with the same problem?

http://atdhe.net/24677/watch-fulham-vs-everton
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:51 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:If Fulham had a stiker we would be behind.
If we had a decent bleedin striker Fulham would be behind....
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:52 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:My feed has been down for a couple ofminutes here. Anyone else with the same problem?

http://atdhe.net/24677/watch-fulham-vs-everton

me too, I just refreshed it....try that mate
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:52 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:

lol!

I suppose it is a good thing that we have 3 good centre halves to chose from and I agree that Disitn has been the best of the bunch so far this season, even though Heitinga hasnt yet been played at centre half.
Except for at the World Cup finals... And he's can't get a game for us, and we are bottom of the table. Odd stuff. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:52 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:

lol!

Say it you coward ................ JAGS ..... HAS .... BEEN .... POO it's easy. Very Happy
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next