606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21: Leon Osman - The Joker

+35
Tonteau
Cahill the Great
Yankthattoffee
Hinchcliffe Corner
Lumper
Made 4 Gwladys
SouthernSmugToffee
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Mr_Ben
The President
Armchair
VenezuelaBlue
Da Judge
Statman
fatboblatch
Blue gazza
Goodison_Gringo
hairy cataract
ToffeeDan
Bryan
RhinoJagz
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Valentino Blue
Dixie Land
Diamond
Helenqu
Albert
toffee_pies
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
Gazbow
Bluey
Gravy & Chips
callmebubbles
Sack the Juggler
39 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 Empty Re: 21: Leon Osman - The Joker

Post  Made 4 Gwladys November 8th 2012, 17:42

Just in time to score a kitten soft strike against Thor 11 cheers

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire November 8th 2012, 17:48

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Just in time to score a kitten soft strike against Thor 11 cheers
21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_laugh 21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_laugh 21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_laugh

I am really made up for him - great stuff and well deserved. Hopefully he'll do well in a losing side. 21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_whistl
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74405

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo November 8th 2012, 19:17

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Just in time to score a kitten soft strike against Thor 11 cheers
21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_laugh 21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_laugh 21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_laugh

I am really made up for him - great stuff and well deserved. Hopefully he'll do well in a losing side. 21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_whistl

Why are we playing Sweden again? Is nobody else interested in playing us? In fact, why the fuck are we playing anyone at all? Pointless.

... but well done Ossie as well like!
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire November 8th 2012, 19:22

Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Why are we playing Sweden again? Is nobody else interested in playing us? In fact, why the fuck are we playing anyone at all? Pointless.

I didn;t know the two were playing again either. It'll be the third time in what 6 months? scratch
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys November 8th 2012, 19:43

Goodison_Gringo wrote:

I didn;t know the two were playing again either. It'll be the third time in what 6 months? scratch
is it because Sweden are the only team we can beat .... M4G ducks

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? November 8th 2012, 20:08

It's the Hodgson connection, to open their new stadium.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza November 9th 2012, 00:11

if we play at home and win, it will be WOY WOKS WEMBLEY
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire November 9th 2012, 02:41

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Laughing Probably about right though.

You wanker. 21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_whistl
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch November 9th 2012, 06:59

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Laughing
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys November 9th 2012, 17:21

fatboblatch wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:

Laughing
tee hee 21: Leon Osman - The Joker - Page 6 F_laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  The President November 13th 2012, 00:14

Everton midfielder Leon Osman admits he had to persuade his seven-year-old son that his England call-up was not a joke.
Full story: Daily Mirror
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee November 13th 2012, 00:49

The President wrote:Everton midfielder Leon Osman admits he had to persuade his seven-year-old son that his England call-up was not a joke.
I've always liked Ossie's self-deprecating style.
The times he has been interviewed, he comes across as a guy who just loves playing football.
"There was mud everywhere, it was just like the old days. It was great!"
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON November 13th 2012, 09:14

Yankthattoffee wrote:
The President wrote:Everton midfielder Leon Osman admits he had to persuade his seven-year-old son that his England call-up was not a joke.
The times he has been interviewed, he comes across as a guy who just loves playing football.
"There was mud everywhere, it was just like the old days. It was great!
"

Leon Osman represents everything good about players that just live for football.He's one of the most Underated players of his era.Ask his team mates and they will tell you that Ossie is grateful for the privalage to play for Everton football club.Just one of the lads that gives a 100% in training and when playing for the blues.At the age 31 an International call up maybe 5 years late but,that won't stop Ossie giving his all.Hope he and his family enjoy the well deserved spotlight.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10609
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman November 13th 2012, 11:54

SEFTON wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
"

Leon Osman represents everything good about players that just live for football.He's one of the most Underated players of his era.Ask his team mates and they will tell you that Ossie is grateful for the privalage to play for Everton football club.Just one of the lads that gives a 100% in training and when playing for the blues.At the age 31 an International call up maybe 5 years late but,that won't stop Ossie giving his all.Hope he and his family enjoy the well deserved spotlight.

In this day and age it is refreshing to see that 'proper' footballers still exist. PS: I bet his son hasn't got a stupid name.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Super November 13th 2012, 13:32

Statman wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
"

In this day and age it is refreshing to see that 'proper' footballers still exist. PS: I bet his son hasn't got a stupid name.

His 7yr old son is called Cole.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38097
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman November 13th 2012, 13:41

Super wrote:
Statman wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
"

Oh dear! Embarassed
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge November 13th 2012, 14:42

Statman wrote:
Super wrote:
Statman wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
"

Oh dear! Embarassed

His other son is called Deacon..... yes I know its the mother's fault...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee November 13th 2012, 16:15

Uwist61 wrote:
Statman wrote:
Super wrote:
Statman wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
"

Oh dear! Embarassed

His other son is called Deacon..... yes I know its the mother's fault...
My boss (Californian) called his lad Deacon Blue Prideaux. affraid
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  VenezuelaBlue November 13th 2012, 16:54

Statman wrote:
Super wrote:
Statman wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
"

Oh dear! Embarassed

Better than " Sixty-Watt" or similar
VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair April 11th 2013, 07:37

Talks on extending Everton's 31-year-old midfielder Leon Osman's contract have stalled. The England international has two years left on his current deal.

Full story: Daily Mail

Is Moyes getting tough in his old age? First Cahill, then Pip, and now Ossie?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee April 11th 2013, 15:28

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Talks on extending Everton's 31-year-old midfielder Leon Osman's contract have stalled. The England international has two years left on his current deal.

Now DM is picking on Mirallas for not putting in a proper shift.
Knickers twisted or paving the way for next year's campaign?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben April 11th 2013, 15:58

I can see why. Aged 31 in 2 years he could have dramatically declined. I also presume he wants a long deal.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair April 11th 2013, 18:37

Mr_Ben wrote:

I can see why. Aged 31 in 2 years he could have dramatically declined. I also presume he wants a long deal.

Indeed. I'd rather wait at least another year to see if he can still perform at the top level before talking about extending his contract.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire April 11th 2013, 19:23

Mr_Ben wrote:

Indeed. I'd rather wait at least another year to see if he can still perform at the top level before talking about extending his contract.
Ay, or if extending do what Distin has been offered, a year at a time.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  The President April 12th 2013, 00:05

Tottenham are ready to approach Everton midfielder Leon Osman, 31, following the breakdown of contract talks between the England international and the Toffees.
Full story: Metro
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next