606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huddersfield

+7
Lumper
The President
Mr_Ben
Super
Blue gazza
SEFTON
hairy cataract
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Huddersfield - Page 5 Empty Re: Huddersfield

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:49 pm

4 minutes of added time. Not that it seems like it'll matter much.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74428
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:51 pm

This is fooking shite.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

GOAL - West Ham 0-1 Wolves
Adama Traore
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:51 pm

Losing heart already this season
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

GOAL - Crystal Palace 0-2 Southampton
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:52 pm

Huds have earned a point, no doubt. I am much more worried about how poor we have been.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:54 pm

Poor. A massive sleeping pill.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:55 pm

1-1. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:55 pm

FT. Not quite good enough to keep a clean sheet and not quite good enough to open up the Huddersfield backline.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22553
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sat 01 Sep 2018, 4:57 pm

Some really poor performances there today. That’s a game that should be won and it’s more points dropped.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6845
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 01 Sep 2018, 5:27 pm

Lumper wrote:Some really poor performances there today. That’s a game that should be won and it’s more points dropped.
Hard to disagree with that statement. We just don't look like threatening enough when we have the ball. And set pieces continue to be an issue.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 01 Sep 2018, 6:20 pm

Huddersfield - Page 5 695251

Number of posts : 41036

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 01 Sep 2018, 6:53 pm

Not good enough.. we've drawn with 3 shit teams & scraped a win against shit team.

In danger of being mullered when we play the big boys.

Yet again no sign of a goal from Tosun

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 01 Sep 2018, 7:03 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Not good enough.. we've drawn with 3 shit teams & scraped a win against shit team.

In danger of being mullered when we play the big boys.

Yet again no sign of a goal from Tosun

I'd play DCL up front against the Spammers. 3 in 2 games now, he deserves to be ahead of Tosun in the pecking order.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22553
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 03 Sep 2018, 2:55 pm

After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

We better get the new midfielders, especially Gomes, integrated quickly or it'll be a long season.

And don't get me started on the Shite. affraid affraid affraid Very afraid.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 03 Sep 2018, 3:36 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

We better get the new midfielders, especially Gomes, integrated quickly or it'll be a long season.

Yep.. I am worried... we look very poor.

I heard all the shit that new players would be great bla bla bla from Koeman & Bobby... Klassen, Sandro... etc... all bollocks.

Our new signings have a lot to do, but since we seems to have only signed injured crocks I'm not very hopeful at all.

As you say, if Richalison hadn't clicked we'd be sitting on 1 or 2 points...

Koeman all over again... except this time we have started by playing shit teams... and not top 6 !!

oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 03 Sep 2018, 5:11 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:After having some time to reflect on the start of the season, I think the proper word would be "underwhelming". Without Richie in the side, like against Huds, we looked very toothless going forward. The lone win against Southampton was fortunate even.

I heard all the shit that new players would be great bla bla bla from Koeman & Bobby... Klassen, Sandro... etc... all bollocks.

Our new signings have a lot to do, but since we seems to have only signed injured crocks I'm not very hopeful at all.

Koeman all over again... except this time we have started by playing shit teams... and not top 6 !!

oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

Disagree. It didn't really work out on Saturday but we look much more positive and effective than the last few season's. It's going to take time for everyone to gel (a long time if they are constantly injured), but future looks brighter. Having said that, if Silva persists with zonal marking on set-pieces, he needs to make sure that we are scoring 3+ goals a game.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 04 Sep 2018, 11:23 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

Disagree. It didn't really work out on Saturday but we look much more positive and effective than the last few season's. It's going to take time for everyone to gel (a long time if they are constantly injured), but future looks brighter. Having said that, if Silva persists with zonal marking on set-pieces, he needs to make sure that we are scoring 3+ goals a game.
I agree about the zonal marking.. it's laughable & teams playing us must be pissing themselves laughing.

I hope you are right, but I can't get away from the fact that we've played Wolves, Saints, Huddersfield & Bournemouth... and have 3 draw & a scraped win. WTF will Citeh, Spuds, Shite, Arse, Manure, Chavs do to us.... ??

Like I say I hope you are correct... but I am worried

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 04 Sep 2018, 1:27 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

I agree about the zonal marking.. it's laughable & teams playing us must be pissing themselves laughing.

I hope you are right, but I can't get away from the fact that we've played Wolves, Saints, Huddersfield & Bournemouth... and have 3 draw & a scraped win. WTF will Citeh, Spuds, Shite, Arse, Manure, Chavs do to us.... ??

What M4G said. I think we were all (secretly) hoping we'd be sitting on 12 points after the first 4 games, arguably the best opening 4 games one could hope for. The game against Huds was simply boring because it became clear we would not score again after the 1-1 goal. I would wager that if we had played for another 30 minutes we would not have scored again.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 04 Sep 2018, 4:23 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

oh yes.... almost forgot

Spoiler:

What M4G said. I think we were all (secretly) hoping we'd be sitting on 12 points after the first 4 games, arguably the best opening 4 games one could hope for. The game against Huds was simply boring because it became clear we would not score again after the 1-1 goal. I would wager that if we had played for another 30 minutes we would not have scored again.

Let's not forget in two of those games we have had early red cards. After the pre-season we had I certainly wasn't thinking 12 points either. Maybe the late signings raised everyone's optimism a bit?

I think the reality is that this will be a transitional season, for the style of play more than anything. Hopefully we do better than expected but if we finish 8th again, but see a positive change in style and promise for the future, well, I guess I can live with that. Last season was as bad as the Walter Smith years after all.

Sort the fucking zonal marking out though.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5