606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 - Yerry Mina - Physio room warmer

+9
Rotterdam 1985
Goodison_Gringo
Knight of Thorgothshire
Gravy & Chips
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Super
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

13 - Yerry Mina - Physio room warmer - Page 2 Empty Re: 13 - Yerry Mina - Physio room warmer

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sat 27 May 2023, 9:54 pm

hairy cataract wrote:He's just confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season.  He invited us all to come to Goodison Park tomorrow to watch him go off injured after 17 minutes for the last time.

His leaving do will be shit.

Doors open 6.30pm.

Yerry chunders into a gutter 6.42pm while complaining that he must have eaten a dodgy prawn.

Taxis home booked for 7pm.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14844
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

13 - Yerry Mina - Physio room warmer - Page 2 Empty Re: 13 - Yerry Mina - Physio room warmer

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 29 May 2023, 3:06 am

He has been fantastic these last few games. Well, he generally has whenever he’s played. A real shame he’s made of glass. We’ll miss him regardless.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 29 May 2023, 11:48 am

Yep he was great yesterday. His intervention after Tarkowski’s mistake was crucial.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 04 Jun 2023, 8:14 am

Writing on Instagram, Yerry Mina said:
"Dear Toffee family"
I would like to dedicate these lines to say goodbye to all of you and try to describe how I feel at this moment.
"Before the last game, I told you that we had one last mission together... and we did it! and we have achieved it!
The union between the team and the fans has been spectacular. As it has always been throughout the history of this great club. Football is a wonderful sport and it always gives us the opportunity to improve and come back stronger.
"I want to thank you for every moment shared over the last five years, for every ovation and for making Goodison Park a magical place.
I take with me the spectacular atmosphere at every game, the passion and respect you always show. Thank you to the club for their trust, and to all my team-mates and coaches.
"It has been an honour to have belonged to Everton and wherever I go I will be cheering for sure. You are in my heart."

Number of posts : 41046
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 04 Jun 2023, 5:49 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Writing on Instagram, Yerry Mina said:
"Dear Toffee family"
I would like to dedicate these lines to say goodbye to all of you and try to describe how I feel at this moment.
"Before the last game, I told you that we had one last mission together... and we did it! and we have achieved it!
The union between the team and the fans has been spectacular. As it has always been throughout the history of this great club. Football is a wonderful sport and it always gives us the opportunity to improve and come back stronger.
"I want to thank you for every moment shared over the last five years, for every ovation and for making Goodison Park a magical place.
I take with me the spectacular atmosphere at every game, the passion and respect you always show. Thank you to the club for their trust, and to all my team-mates and coaches.
"It has been an honour to have belonged to Everton and wherever I go I will be cheering for sure. You are in my heart."

Aye, fuck off sicknote. How about giving us a full season fit to repay us for being less than half fit for your entire five years here. 😀
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 26 Jun 2023, 12:27 am

Colombia centre-back Yerry Mina, 28, who is a free agent after leaving Everton at the end of the season, looks set to sign for Fulham. (Sun)
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 27 Jun 2023, 2:19 pm

Blue gazza wrote:Colombia centre-back Yerry Mina, 28, who is a free agent after leaving Everton at the end of the season, looks set to sign for Fulham. (Sun)

Find this mildly annyong TBH. We spent £25m on him, was barely fit when he was here, ditched us after finally getting fit and having a run of games, when he does play he's a hell of a player and he's still only 28. Guess it's more of a board/contract issue than anything, the 1 year extension on Doucoure's contract is a smart thing to do - gives you a bit of flexibility. Reckon Duke would probably have walked if his contract had expired.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 27 Jun 2023, 2:46 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:Colombia centre-back Yerry Mina, 28, who is a free agent after leaving Everton at the end of the season, looks set to sign for Fulham. (Sun)

Find this mildly annyong TBH. We spent £25m on him, was barely fit when he was here, ditched us after finally getting fit and having a run of games, when he does play he's a hell of a player and he's still only 28. Guess it's more of a board/contract issue than anything, the 1 year extension on Doucoure's contract is a smart thing to do - gives you a bit of flexibility. Reckon Duke would probably have walked if his contract had expired.

Well, he was always going to go somewhere, someone will take a punt on him. If we were in mid-table comfort and financially stable then we could have offered him another 1 or 2 year deal, but maybe they felt they can't afford that risk right now.

So yeah, it will be annoying if he now keeps himself fit and plays 35-40 games a season. I love the bloke but we had five years of his injury issues to deal with. I wish he could have stayed but I don't blame the club for letting him walk. This is one of those where the board is potentially damned if they do and damned if they don't. They'll look like idiots if he now stays injury-free, but smart if he continues to be an habitual crock.

It actually annoys me that Gbamin has managed to get 30 league games under his belt on loan in Russia and Turkey since he left on loan. 30 games in 18 months isn't many, that's kind of Mina-level availability, but it's still five times the number of league appearances he made in three years with us.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14844
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 13 Sep 2023, 1:34 pm

Went off with a muscle injury last night after 22 minutes. Has yet to feature for Fiorentina since his transfer.

It’s good to see that in these turbulent, uncertain times, some things never change .
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 13 Sep 2023, 3:36 pm

He did the same a couple of times with us.
Our manager (name?) asked the Columbians not to play him twice without 5 days rest, but he played after 3 days and got buggered.
His legs don't match with his upper body.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 13 Sep 2023, 8:13 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Went off with a muscle injury last night after 22 minutes. Has yet to feature for Fiorentina since his transfer.

It’s good to see that in these turbulent, uncertain times, some things never change .

I wouldn’t wish injury on anyone and I did rather like Yerry, but it would also have annoyed me a bit if he’d been fit as a fiddle for the next two seasons after how little he played for us.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2