606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton vs Chelsea (FA Cup)

+18
RhinoJagz
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Da Judge
SouthernSmugToffee
Tonteau
Goodison_Gringo
SEFTON
El Pablo
The President
Knight of Thorgothshire
Helenqu
Armchair
My other LB is a Ferrari
Mr_Ben
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Gravy & Chips
22 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Everton vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Empty Everton vs Chelsea (FA Cup)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 5 Mar - 19:42

For our next embarrassment fixture, we take on Chelsea in the 6th round of the FA Cup. With a Wembley place at stake, it'll be even more galling than usual. 0-2 Hasselbaink and Osgood. Bonetti to save a shit Lukaku penalty.

And then we turn it round. 3-2 to the blues. Wayne Bridge to come on and floor John Terry. In the melee, Lukaku, Pat Nevin and Graham Stuart to all score past their old club.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Empty Re: Everton vs Chelsea (FA Cup)

Post  The President Sat 5 Mar - 19:53

Not sure we should bother turning up

We would stand a better chance if it was away
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 5 Mar - 20:10

Hard to see anything other than another home defeat.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22542
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 5 Mar - 20:12

Armchair wrote:Hard to see anything other than another home defeat.

To be honest, I agree, but I'm not about to start a trend for predicting defeats at the top of a match thread. 3-2 to us this time! cheers

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 6 Mar - 0:37

The President wrote:Not sure we should bother turning up

But if we get through we have two away games to win the cup. cheers cheers cheers
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 6 Mar - 12:04

The President wrote:Not sure we should bother turning up

This
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 6 Mar - 12:21

seriously not arsed, just want the season over, clear out deadwood, save the weekly wages for a new manager,

pissed off after yesterday.

no doubt i'll change my mind if we beat these chav twats tho, but, hand on heart, can't see it, even at 3-0 up i still have no confidence
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 6 Mar - 12:27

I was going to come over for this one but after watching yesterday I've calculated

£250 flight... £200 hotel for 2 nights... £50 match ticket... £200 wine bill when I meet Uwie... £50 taxis

So... £750 to watch that shite...

I'm going to Paris for the weekend instead with the ball and chain

fuck off Bobby

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 6 Mar - 12:45

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:I was going to come over for this one but after watching yesterday I've calculated

£250 flight... £200 hotel for 2 nights... £50 match ticket... £200 wine bill when I meet Uwie... £50 taxis

fuck off Bobby

good choice mate.

3-0 to everton then Very Happy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 6 Mar - 15:32

Mori Foo Gwladys wrote:I was going to come over for this one but after watching yesterday I've calculated

fuck off Bobby

My wife wants to get me a trip over for my birthday next month for probably Bournemouth game but likely Mori Foo, I'm questioning the value of such a trip with the form we are in at home. Is it worth the stress when we are in such wretched form at home? Cant believe I would be saying it because i've been over when we were in worse form but at the moment, like Yank has said, you are just tearing your hair out at the amateur decisions Bobby is making. Probably will still go though. Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 6 Mar - 15:35

Bluejagz wrote:

fuck off Bobby

My wife wants to get me a trip over for my birthday next month for probably Bournemouth game but likely Mori Foo, I'm questioning the value of such a trip with the form we are in at home. Is it worth the stress when we are in such wretched form at home? Cant believe I would be saying it because i've been over when we were in worse form but at the moment, like Yank has said, you are just tearing your hair out at the amateur decisions Bobby is making. Probably will still go though. Very Happy

I'm going to the Arsenal game. Fucking £47 for a fucking obstructed view. I just hope the bit that is obstructed is Martinez's fat head. He has to go, the way the Shite won today just illustrates everything that is wrong with our manager. Sack him!!!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 6 Mar - 19:50

We'll loose as we are at home.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 6 Mar - 22:04

hairberto cataract wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

fuck off Bobby

I'm going to the Arsenal game.  Fucking £47 for a fucking obstructed view.  I just hope the bit that is obstructed is Martinez's fat head. He has to go, the way the Shite won today just illustrates everything that is wrong with our manager. Sack him!!!

The shite have been getting dodgy last minute penalties since the dawn of time. Nevertheless, sack blobby.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 6 Mar - 22:17

Tonteau wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:

fuck off Bobby

I'm going to the Arsenal game.  Fucking £47 for a fucking obstructed view.  I just hope the bit that is obstructed is Martinez's fat head. He has to go, the way the Shite won today just illustrates everything that is wrong with our manager. Sack him!!!

The shite have been getting dodgy last minute penalties since the dawn of time. Nevertheless, sack blobby.

True, and true.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 7 Mar - 12:07

Sorry Guys I'm doing a Bobby (I'm In denial) will romp this one 3-0.

lol!

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 7 Mar - 13:13

Fuck off Bobby, just fuck right off you cunt.

Fucking sick of this shite.

A fucking forward for a midfielder when 2-0 up and 1 man down. game was already won, we weren't chasing it.

Fuck off you soft cunt...

er....ermmm. fuck
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 7 Mar - 14:29

Gravy & Chips wrote:Fuck off Bobby, just fuck right off you cunt.

A fucking forward for a midfielder when 2-0 up and 1 man down.  game was already won, we weren't chasing it.

er....ermmm.  fuck
totally agree with this

disenchanted

Number of posts : 41001

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 7 Mar - 15:10

Gravy & Chips wrote:Fuck off Bobby, just fuck right off you cunt.

A fucking forward for a midfielder when 2-0 up and 1 man down.  game was already won, we weren't chasing it.

er....ermmm.  fuck
+1 fuck!
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 9 Mar - 21:10

Chelsea heading out of the CL, and Diego Costa has limped off.

There for the taking on Saturday?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 9 Mar - 21:19

Hazard looks like he's limping off too...
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 9 Mar - 21:32

We're at home. They could recall Atsu from loan and he'd manage a couple of goals.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 9 Mar - 21:47

Mr_Ben wrote:We're at home. They could recall Atsu from loan and he'd manage a couple of goals.

No, I can see it now. A big win for Bobby in front of his new boss. He'll be rewarded with a 5 year extension to his contract.

We're doomed.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 10 Mar - 13:40

Mr_Ben wrote:We're at home. They could recall Atsu from loan and he'd manage a couple of goals.

No, I can see it now.  A big win for Bobby in front of his new boss.  He'll be rewarded with a 5 year extension to his contract.

We're doomed.

I don't think so Hairy ,why? Read on.

Only the other day I read that Evertons new owner Farhad Moshiri along with his co partner Alisher Usmanov who between them held 30% of shares at Arsenal through white & red holdings ,both had a vision on how they wanted to help run Arsenal, Unfortunately the major shareholder at Arsenal American Stanley Broenke wouldn't allow them to attend board meetings or get involved with running the Club, yet, they owned one in three seats at the Emirates,It was said that both Moshiri & Usmanov were getting fed up Hence the reason Farhad has sold his stake and chosen to buy into Everton,Moshiri will want to make a big statement and show Arsenal he means business and will use Everton for the vision he had in mind with Arsenal.

I expect Management change in the Summer although defeat to Chelsea could otherwise force Moshiri's hand and Martinez will be gone by Lunch-time Monday.

Moshiri will eventually take full control of Everton I have no doubt about that, Rumours circulating that Alisher Usmonov could be involved some where down the line as both Moshiri and Usmonov have many business adventures together, Both sold off their shares in facebook which is allegedly made them even more money running into billions.
both have many shares in Russia mines.

Moshiri is a very clever businessman who won't allow Kenwright to dictate.

Just wait and see.

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10608
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 10 Mar - 14:12

sefton wrote:

No, I can see it now.  A big win for Bobby in front of his new boss.  He'll be rewarded with a 5 year extension to his contract.

We're doomed.

Only the other day I read that Evertons new owner Farhad Moshiri along with his co partner Alisher Usmanov who between them held 30% of shares at Arsenal through white & red holdings ,both had a vision on how they wanted to help run Arsenal, Unfortunately the major shareholder at Arsenal American Stanley Broenke wouldn't allow them to attend board meetings or get involved with running the Club, yet, they owned one in three seats at the Emirates,It was said that both Moshiri & Usmanov were getting fed up Hence the reason Farhad has sold his stake and chosen to buy into Everton,Moshiri will want to make a big statement and show Arsenal he means business and will use Everton for the vision he had in mind with Arsenal.

I expect Management change in the Summer although defeat to Chelsea could otherwise force Moshiri's hand and Martinez will be gone by Lunch-time Monday.

Moshiri will eventually take full control of Everton I have no doubt about that, Rumours circulating that Alisher Usmonov could be involved some where down the line as both Moshiri and Usmonov have many business adventures together, Both sold off their shares in facebook  which is allegedly made them even more money running into billions.

Just wait and see.

Not having that.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Thu 10 Mar - 14:55

Statman wrote:
sefton wrote:

We're doomed.

Moshiri will eventually take full control of Everton I have no doubt about that, Rumours circulating that Alisher Usmonov could be involved some where down the line as both Moshiri and Usmonov have many business adventures together, Both sold off their shares in facebook  which is allegedly made them even more money running into billions.

Just wait and see.

Not having that.

Yep, lots of people are saying that about Donald Trump affraid
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next