606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krystalnacht

+16
Yankthattoffee
Da Judge
tadpole
hairy cataract
RhinoJagz
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
The President
Armchair
Mr_Ben
Helenqu
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
Statman
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Gravy & Chips
20 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Krystalnacht - Page 14 Empty Re: Krystalnacht

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:39 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:Was going to go to bed before Match of the Day but put myself through it. Just can't believe the amount of individual mistakes we are making this season. All three goals were mistakes, 2 Howard misjudgements plus Ossie getting caught in possession for the third. But still Martinez comes out all
Smiles afterwards! I hope that doesn't translate back to the dressing room that he is some sort of soft touch. He should be pissed after coughing up a gimmy game like that.

Jimmy F-H said as much after the highlights - it was three individual mistakes and the manager can't really do anything about that and, as he said, that's the story of our season so far.  My main criticism of Bobby is his ability to make substitutions seems to have gone right out the window.

Yet if I compare the two performances of us and th eShoite, I am still of the opinion that we are better balanced and likely to do better overall.... in the last couple of weks I am becoming steadily more convinced that last year (and not as some Shoite would want us to believe that it was 2011-12, 2012-13 as downward blips) was their upward blip. I said some years back that if we were prudent and not too risk averse - we would eventually catch them up in the cycles. I do believe that on Merseyside its our turn.... slowly but surely...
We all recognize the challenge with so many competitions is that we have to prioritize.
I can't see the sense in resting 3 players (+1 injury), as he did last season against CP.
Surely he could blood new recruits and bench players against Swansea and the 2000 mile trip to Russia?
Then we go and play slow tikki takki and put ourselves to sleep.
JUst poor judgement from the KO.
...and all these mistakes are happening in areas where this no cover. Goalie errors, CB errors, all in areas where there is nobody covering behind.
No fear, no defense.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:56 pm

Bar his silly wages, I would seriously consider signing victor valdes or a decent second keeper to put a rocket up Howard. He needs to up his game.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15993
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:04 pm

I'm still fuckin fuming over this one. It was ours to win, and the team we put out should have won it easily, if we think any of the players in that team are not up to the task then they shouldn't be in the squad.

I am sick to death with Bobby-fuckin-o telling us that it is just down to individual mistakes, and there is no need to worry. We have shipped more goals than any other team this season, from a defence that was rock solid last season.

he's proved he can play great football and still take a team down but I do not want us to become another Wigan! Mad
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:46 pm

McCarthy at full back was plain silly & cost us a goal

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 22 Sep 2014, 3:45 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:McCarthy at full back was plain silly & cost us a goal

Taking off John Stones was an even bigger mistake.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10609
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum: