606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton v Barcodes

+8
Knight of Thorgothshire
Goodison_Gringo
fourdoors
hairy cataract
Rotterdam 1985
Tonteau
Armchair
Made 4 Gwladys
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Everton v Barcodes Empty Everton v Barcodes

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 04 Dec 2023, 6:28 pm

Thursday 7:30 ko. .. Live on Amazon Prime.

Getting in early as I'm keen for us to stick two more fingers up to the premier league corruption syndicate.

All eyes will be focused to see if Onana & DCL are fit enough to start... or even figure.

Garner & Gana did well against Forest so no drama if Onana needs more time but Beto struggled a bit with composure so DCL is more important to be fit IMO... although I'm not throwing Beto under the bus yet... he ain't gonna be Andy Gray, but he sure as fuck isn't Tosun or Sandro either.

Tough game & I hope the fans don't lower themselves by slagging Gordon off too much... he was an arsehole the way he left, but imagine how many points the corruption brigade would have stolen from us if we didn't have that blood money in the bank.

A feisty draw me thinks ... 1-1

COYB bounce

Number of posts : 41046
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton v Barcodes Empty Re: Everton v Barcodes

Post  Armchair Mon 04 Dec 2023, 8:21 pm

Gordon will presumably score at least once. I'd be very happy with a point.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 04 Dec 2023, 8:32 pm

Nick pope is injured but Dubravka is an able deputy. Hard to see us getting much from this game. I’ve watched us a few times on Amazon prime and we’ve always been battered.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Mon 04 Dec 2023, 10:38 pm

Tonteau wrote:Nick pope is injured but Dubravka is an able deputy. Hard to see us getting much from this game. I’ve watched us a few times on Amazon prime and we’ve always been battered.

I think Pope is shite so this isn't good news.

I expect nothing from this game. Just being realistic, Newcastle have much better players than us and, also, they're a fucking nuisance the way they harry and press. If there was ever a game to score early and then park the bus then this is it. If we have to try to play any football against them, we'll struggle.

That said, their injury list is very long, as the commentator reminded us about 28 times during their win at the weekend against a similarly depleted Man U.

What the fuck, I'll go for Everton 3 (Duke, Pistone OG, Khashoggi) Saudi FC 3 (Gordon, Pistone OG, Mohammed bin Salman)

Good news Tonts, the new PL TV deal was announced today and Amazon Prime were nowhere to be seen. So your days of watching us get battered on that channel are numbered.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14845
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 05 Dec 2023, 9:13 am

That’s good to hear, Rotts. Can we also all agree that playing Ashley Young against Gordon/livramento/whichever other nippy trickster they have is just asking for trouble.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 05 Dec 2023, 11:43 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Nick pope is injured but Dubravka is an able deputy. Hard to see us getting much from this game. I’ve watched us a few times on Amazon prime and we’ve always been battered.

I expect nothing from this game. Just being realistic, Newcastle have much better players than us and, also, they're a fucking nuisance the way they harry and press. If there was ever a game to score early and then park the bus then this is it. If we have to try to play any football against them, we'll struggle.

That said, their injury list is very long, as the commentator reminded us about 28 times during their win at the weekend against a similarly depleted Man U.

What the fuck, I'll go for Everton 3 (Duke, Pistone OG, Khashoggi) Saudi FC 3 (Gordon, Pistone OG, Mohammed bin Salman)

Good news Tonts, the new PL TV deal was announced today and Amazon Prime were nowhere to be seen. So your days of watching us get battered on that channel are numbered.

270 games out of 380 will now be televised. Which means, on average, we can expect 11 of our games to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday, so maybe five home games each season, although in fact it will probably be less as some games will be switched automatically to a Sunday because of Europa games on the Thursday.

On the one hand, it's fine - Sundays are a nice day for sitting at home watching us get hammered by Luton or whoever, but on the other hand, fuck the Premier League.

As for the Saudi Barcodes - fuck them, fuck their fat bellies, fuck their stupid accents, fuck their badge kissing blond cunt of a winger, fuck Eddie Howe, fucking that grinning cunt Almiron, fuck Shearer you boring fucking twat, fuck every fucker who's ever worn their fucking Saudi cunt of an away strip.

6-0 to us, hat-trick for DCL, hat-trick for Ashley Young, Anthony Gordon sent off for spitting at the toffee lady, all the fat bellies to freeze their fat tits off in the away end.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 05 Dec 2023, 11:57 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

270 games out of 380 will now be televised.  Which means, on average, we can expect 11 of our games to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday, so maybe five home games each season, although in fact it will probably be less as some games will be switched automatically to a Sunday because of Europa games on the Thursday.  

On the one hand, it's fine - Sundays are a nice day for sitting at home watching us get hammered by Luton or whoever, but on the other hand, fuck the Premier League.  

As for the Saudi Barcodes - fuck them, fuck their fat bellies, fuck their stupid accents, fuck their badge kissing blond cunt of a winger, fuck Eddie Howe, fucking that grinning cunt Almiron, fuck Shearer you boring fucking twat, fuck every fucker who's ever worn their fucking Saudi cunt of an away strip.

6-0 to us, hat-trick for DCL, hat-trick for Ashley Young, Anthony Gordon sent off for spitting at the toffee lady, all the fat bellies to freeze their fat tits off in the away end.

Everton v Barcodes F_laugh love it !

..you forgot to mention Keegan Everton v Barcodes F_laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  fourdoors Tue 05 Dec 2023, 12:23 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

270 games out of 380 will now be televised.  Which means, on average, we can expect 11 of our games to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday, so maybe five home games each season, although in fact it will probably be less as some games will be switched automatically to a Sunday because of Europa games on the Thursday.  

That's a good point (well, there are lots of good points, but I'm referring to the 1st one.)

270 of the 380 games will be televised. They'll adhere to the Saturday 3pm blackout; but the final day is on Sunday, and they can televise those matches. If they partially televise all 10 that afternoon (switching between nail-biting relegation battles and unexciting efforts for the final Conference League position), that leaves 260 games to be televised from a total of 370.
Turning that around: 110 matches will not be televised, and those will be spread across the remainder of the 37 match weeks.
110 / 37 = 2.97.

That means, on average, 3 matches per week will not be televised. So a typical Saturday will have just 3 matches - 6 teams - kicking off at 3pm.

fourdoors

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 05 Dec 2023, 3:19 pm

fourdoors wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

That's a good point (well, there are lots of good points, but I'm referring to the 1st one.)

270 of the 380 games will be televised. They'll adhere to the Saturday 3pm blackout; but the final day is on Sunday, and they can televise those matches. If they partially televise all 10 that afternoon (switching between nail-biting relegation battles and unexciting efforts for the final Conference League position), that leaves 260 games to be televised from a total of 370.
Turning that around: 110 matches will not be televised, and those will be spread across the remainder of the 37 match weeks.
110 / 37 = 2.97.

That means, on average, 3 matches per week will not be televised. So a typical Saturday will have just 3 matches - 6 teams - kicking off at 3pm.

Why not televise them all and have them all kick off at 3.05pm on Saturday?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 05 Dec 2023, 5:27 pm

Tonteau wrote:That’s good to hear, Rotts. Can we also all agree that playing Ashley Young against Gordon/livramento/whichever other nippy trickster they have is just asking for trouble.

Yes I'm on board with this, I share your concerns.

Two years ago the idea of me being desperate for Coleman to come back would have been laughable. As it is, I've nearly bankrupted myself sending him grapes, flowers, copies of the Beano and get well cards for the last three months. To be honest I think he's stringing his recovery out as long as some random fella from Milton Keynes continues to send him crates of grapes every week. And the odd bottle of Lucozade.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 05 Dec 2023, 6:08 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Tonteau wrote:That’s good to hear, Rotts. Can we also all agree that playing Ashley Young against Gordon/livramento/whichever other nippy trickster they have is just asking for trouble.

Two years ago the idea of me being desperate for Coleman to come back would have been laughable. As it is, I've nearly bankrupted myself sending him grapes, flowers, copies of the Beano and get well cards for the last three months. To be honest I think he's stringing his recovery out as long as some random fella from Milton Keynes continues to send him crates of grapes every week. And the odd bottle of Lucozade.
He's likely still waiting for the oranges - need those to get ready for the second half of his career.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74432

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 05 Dec 2023, 8:50 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

He's likely still waiting for the oranges - need those to get ready for the second half of his career.

Shit, knew I'd forgotten something. Don't worry, I'm on it.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 05 Dec 2023, 10:19 pm

Whoa There Arse have stolen a 4-3 from Luton.
Sorry, wrong thread, but just saying...
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 06 Dec 2023, 7:13 pm

Everton v Barcodes Captu270

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 07 Dec 2023, 4:58 pm

Assuming that DCL does indeed start, I think that's important. He's due a goal anyway.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74432

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 07 Dec 2023, 6:32 pm

Seamus is back .... and DCL is fit.

Garner will be missed (illness apparently)

COYB cheers

Everton v Barcodes Captu271

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 07 Dec 2023, 6:45 pm

Fucking hell, no Garner or Onana in midfield, we're fucked here. Or rather, even more fucked. Barcodes will be confident. Hope this is one of them mad games where they fuck up every chance and we get a flukey breakaway goal. And Gordon and Almiron both break their cocks. And Shearer is outed as a goat-shagger.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 07 Dec 2023, 7:03 pm

I wonder what Danjuma's thinking ... I mean surely Duke in the deeper role & Danjuma pushing behind DCL is a better option than Young ???

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 07 Dec 2023, 7:19 pm

Prime are saying it's Mcneil behind DCL & Young & Harrison wide ... makes better sense than Young behind DCL...

I'd still prefer Danjuma to Young though personally

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 07 Dec 2023, 7:31 pm

and we are off.. .COYB

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 07 Dec 2023, 7:32 pm

Just seen the line up. No Jimmy G 😭
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 07 Dec 2023, 7:53 pm

very good opening 20 .. all everton really... COYB

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 07 Dec 2023, 8:10 pm

DCL has missed a sitter Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 07 Dec 2023, 8:21 pm

HT 0-0

13 shots to their 5 .. we have been the better team & DCL really, really should have scored.

More of the same please..

COYB bounce

Last edited by Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 07 Dec 2023, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 07 Dec 2023, 8:22 pm

Pretty good opening half, should be one up. Going to make them nicking a couple goals in the second half even more galling.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next