606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Stubbs

2 posters

Go down

Alan Stubbs Empty Alan Stubbs

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 04 Jan 2023, 5:49 pm

Alan Stubbs on Radio 5. He said Bill Kenwright has stopped the club giving him tickets because he’s been critical of the Everton board.
“He’s decided not to give me tickets basically because I’ve said the truth in terms of wanting change. So, Bills way of dealing with that is to try and stop you from going to watch your team you’ve supported as a boy, which will never happen.” - Alan Stubbs

Number of posts : 41048
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Alan Stubbs Empty Re: Alan Stubbs

Post  Da Judge Wed 04 Jan 2023, 6:17 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Alan Stubbs on Radio 5. He said Bill Kenwright has stopped the club giving him tickets because he’s been critical of the Everton board.
“He’s decided not to give me tickets basically because I’ve said the truth in terms of wanting change. So, Bills way of dealing with that is to try and stop you from going to watch your team you’ve supported as a boy, which will never happen.” - Alan Stubbs

TBF - Stubbs should have the readies available to attend under his own steam. Now if Bill is saying that he cannot be sold tickets, I would want to see that in a court of law because it is going to cost Bill plenty. Now if Alan is saying that he donated the tickets to "various individuals" then that would be an issue BK needs to address having been quoted as to how Blue and man of the Blues he is.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9790
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum