606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citteh vs Everton

+5
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Made 4 Gwladys
Rotterdam 1985
Armchair
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Citteh vs Everton - Page 2 Empty Re: Citteh vs Everton

Post  Tonteau Sat 31 Dec 2022, 11:33 pm

Good point, that and a great game. Would have preferred three from Wolves and the expected loss here though. Nice to see young Erling not getting a free ride.

Surely from now on, whoever we’re playing, home or away, we set up roughly as an atleti-lite counterattacking team. Sit deep and break with Gray/Gordon/Iwobi.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15997
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sun 01 Jan 2023, 12:48 am

Tonteau wrote:Good point, that and a great game. Would have preferred three from Wolves and the expected loss here though. Nice to see young Erling not getting a free ride.

Surely from now on, whoever we’re playing, home or away, we set up roughly as an atleti-lite counterattacking team. Sit deep and break with Gray/Gordon/Iwobi.

I'm 100% on board with this. Shithouse our way out of trouble. Happy new year Tonts. I'm bladdered.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14878
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Tonteau likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Sun 01 Jan 2023, 3:12 am

Happy New Year guys. Completely fucked but still buzzing on a ridiculous point!!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 01 Jan 2023, 4:27 pm

Well I didn't see that coming. Similar set up v Manure on Friday, and then more attacking vs Saints please - we need to win that one.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22565
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 01 Jan 2023, 9:23 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Good point, that and a great game. Would have preferred three from Wolves and the expected loss here though. Nice to see young Erling not getting a free ride.

I'm 100% on board with this. Shithouse our way out of trouble. Happy new year Tonts. I'm bladdered.

Happy new year Rotts et al, I posted that sober ad a judge and (if I’m honest) a little annoyed I was still awake at half eleven. Two small kids can do that to a man.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15997
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Sun 01 Jan 2023, 9:43 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

Happy new year Rotts et al, I posted that sober ad a judge and (if I’m honest) a little annoyed I was still awake at half eleven. Two small kids can do that to a man.

My kids are now old enough to have all been out themselves at various house parties last night. The last of them returned at about 3pm looking like he'd slept in a hedge, so they're all now accounted for.

So me and the missus went out for what was sold to me as "a couple of drinks" and we ended up at a friend's house until the small hours doing bad karaoke. I fucking murdered Pearl Jam's "Alive" last night, a bit over-ambitious, that. I was a bit better with Shiny Happy People, but still not great tbf. My first proper new year hangover for a good while.

In fairness Everton had put me in a good mood so I was up for a sesh as soon as the first beer was in my hand. Yep, I'm now ready to hit the town whenever we get a point.

I remember when the kids were small enough that we couldn't go out on NYE though. I found it quite homely, having to stay in, and I never liked going out on NYE that much anyway, I don't like having to wait for 30 minutes to get served at the bar, so was happy for the excuse to be a stay-at-home misog.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14878
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2