606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man City v Everton.

+5
Super
callmebubbles
Made 4 Gwladys
Armchair
SEFTON
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man City v Everton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City v Everton.

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 2:50 pm

HT 1-0

I know it's City... but fucking hell this is dire & frankly embarrassing.... 81% possession shows what a shit set up we have... that's Fatso's doing by the way !

.. and yes I a m aware that our players are largely shite... that's Brand's fault !!

We're gonna be twatted 2nd half for sure...

Number of posts : 41060
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:05 pm

welcome to the 2nd half drubbing in the 606 Mary Celeste bar ...

... have a nice 45 mins y'all Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:16 pm

screamer .... 2-0

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:22 pm

ahhh waiter ... waiter !... you appear to be serving shit... please can I see a different menu.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:27 pm

jocolor Rondon is on Man City v Everton. - Page 2 F_laugh Man City v Everton. - Page 2 F_laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:46 pm

3-0 booooo

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:47 pm

Right then, what have I missed?????
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38116
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:48 pm

Super wrote:Right then, what have I missed?????
hopefully Rafa's last game in charge

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:51 pm

Onyango on for one minute lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:53 pm

ab so lute ly ... fuck ing ... shiiiiiiiiiiiiite

boooo

relegation fodder... 2 draws & 4 defeats in the last 6 prem games

Man City v Everton. - Page 2 661318

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Sun 21 Nov 2021, 4:17 pm

You can still get 25-1 on us to go down. Snap it up as will only shorten as we slide nearer the bottom. I got 50-1 a few weeks back. Gray injured today adding to the list. What Luvercuntshite will do to us in a couple of weeks is terrifying. We are absolutely fucking awful and getting worse!!!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 21 Nov 2021, 4:47 pm

So, where to start with this one, eh...?

It took all of a few seconds to realize where this game was headed. City so much better it was scary.

This game actually reminded me of real estate where they refer to the three "L's": Location, location, location. In this game it was the three M's: Movement, movement, movement. City had 2-3 players available for a pass 99% of the time. Add the crispness and pace with the ball movement on top of the player movement and there was no wonder we were chasing shadows most of the game.

Our pace off the ball and with the ball on the other hand were Championship quality at best. No outlets most of the time and way too slow.

I was literally screaming at the TV as Sterling went down in the box - there was NO fooking contact. Not sure why he wasn't booked then for his fooking tumble to the ground without any contact. I admire his skills as a player, but fook me, he's a cheating lil' cnut.

There were a handfull of times when we actually attacked the City backline, especially towards the end, and Richie made a run but never received the ball. Why? Something going on there with his teammates?

Coleman showed why he's the captain and will be missed when he does hang up his boots. He was clearly ready to fight anyone out there are tried his absolute best to take the fight to City.

Overall though I fear for the rest of this season. 2 points out of a possible 18 as of late. That's relegation form. affraid

Rant over.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74437

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 21 Nov 2021, 5:31 pm

There's a bunch of moaning Wallys on here today.
Throw your blame at Big Mosh and the idiots he hired to buy us Euro places.
Walsh, Koeman, Silva, Sam. What a load of wastrels. Big dosh for third rate journeymen.
To lay anything at the feet of RB, is ridiculous. Who bought Iwoeful, Benitez?
Look at the bench today. What did he have to change the game? Now we have Gray with a groin, and Richie with a suspension.
Even the annoying Beglin, had a dig at Brand, but seemed to stop short, maybe a dig in ribs or a producer in the ear.
So if anyone wants to jump on the FSW-out bandwagon, give us a name of anyone who would have walked into the club, knowing you were going to stripped of a number of players, and had no money to spend.
Carlo jumped ship, and who on here would have had Nuno or Eddie Howe?
I'm amazed RB took the job considering what a busted club we are right now.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 21 Nov 2021, 6:07 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:There's a bunch of moaning Wallys on here today.
Walsh, Koeman, Silva, Sam. What a load of wastrels. Big dosh for third rate journeymen.
Look at the bench today. What did he have to change the game? Now we have Gray with a groin, and Richie with a suspension.
Even the annoying Beglin, had a dig at Brand, but seemed to stop short, maybe a dig in ribs or a producer in the ear.
So if anyone wants to jump on the FSW-out bandwagon, give us a name of anyone who would have walked into the club, knowing you were going to stripped of a number of players, and had no money to spend.
I hear you... but I think Moyes would have taken it... and would have been a much, much better option.... IMO

totally agree re: Brands & the dross we have signed... I've been saying that for a few years now tbh

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 21 Nov 2021, 7:27 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
I hear you... but I think Moyes would have taken it... and would have been a much, much better option.... IMO

totally agree re: Brands & the dross we have signed... I've been saying that for a few years now tbh

Moyes wouldn't have taken it, he's not stupid. Rafa had nothing to lose - his family home is here, he wasn't coaching in the PL and, as he says himself "he understands the city". I'm sure he deeply regrets it now, knowing he would have been top of the list at 'the richest club in the world', but he's an honourable guy and didn't ditch us when they came calling.

What we have is an historic and systemic shitshow. Somehow successive managers have blown a big slice of our hapless (and stupid) owner's fortune. The rest of this season, and probably all of next season, will not be pretty. So I reckon those of faint heart should possible take a couple of years off from watching Everton. It's going to be painful.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25886

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Mon 22 Nov 2021, 9:22 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Moyes wouldn't have taken it, he's not stupid.  Rafa had nothing to lose - his family home is here, he wasn't coaching in the PL and, as he says himself "he understands the city".  I'm sure he deeply regrets it now, knowing he would have been top of the list at 'the richest club in the world', but he's an honourable guy and didn't ditch us when they came calling.

What we have is an historic and systemic shitshow.  Somehow successive managers have blown a big slice of our hapless (and stupid) owner's fortune. The rest of this season, and probably all of next season, will not be pretty.  So I reckon those of faint heart should possible take a couple of years off from watching Everton.  It's going to be painful.

Agreed. The only consolation I can think of is that things were much worse in the Peter Johnson days. At that time we had no stadium on the horizon (and the one that did eventually hove into view was a crappy IKEA flat-pack job) and there didn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel financially.

On the flip side, the top clubs are now miles further ahead of the pack spending power-wise that they were even back then. So my listlessness in relation to football, and Everton's immediate prospects, are more down to this, the massive imbalance in spending power and the fact that this isn't going stop being a factor even when we learn to spend what money Moshiri has effectively and sensibly, than it is to how bad the team is or how long it's been since we won a pot.

Us being shite at the moment hasn't gone unnoticed though. We just need to stay up this season and next, get into the new stadium, see where we go from there. Even the new stadium won't change things dramatically, only incrementally, if at all. But it's something to look forward to at least.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14862
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  callmebubbles Mon 22 Nov 2021, 10:31 pm

Its going to be tough surviving this season. With Gray added to the injuries our 1st eleven now looks as weak as anyone, we are in shite form, cannot defend and cannot score. Looking at the next 6 games we will be lucky to get 1 or 2 points and will be bottom 4 or 5 at Xmas. If all the injured return quickish and we get a couple in during January, then theres hope. If DCL, Gray and Doucoure are out for most of the season, we are fucked!!!
callmebubbles
callmebubbles

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2006-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 24 Nov 2021, 1:29 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Moyes wouldn't have taken it, he's not stupid.  Rafa had nothing to lose - his family home is here, he wasn't coaching in the PL and, as he says himself "he understands the city".  I'm sure he deeply regrets it now, knowing he would have been top of the list at 'the richest club in the world', but he's an honourable guy and didn't ditch us when they came calling.

What we have is an historic and systemic shitshow.  Somehow successive managers have blown a big slice of our hapless (and stupid) owner's fortune. The rest of this season, and probably all of next season, will not be pretty.  So I reckon those of faint heart should possible take a couple of years off from watching Everton.  It's going to be painful.

Agreed. The only consolation I can think of is that things were much worse in the Peter Johnson days. At that time we had no stadium on the horizon (and the one that did eventually hove into view was a crappy IKEA flat-pack job) and there didn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel financially.

On the flip side, the top clubs are now miles further ahead of the pack spending power-wise that they were even back then. So my listlessness in relation to football, and  Everton's immediate prospects, are more down to this, the massive imbalance in spending power and the fact that this isn't going stop being a factor even when we learn to spend what money Moshiri has effectively and sensibly, than it is to how bad the team is or how long it's been since we won a pot.

Us being shite at the moment hasn't gone unnoticed though. We just need to stay up this season and next, get into the new stadium, see where we go from there. Even the new stadium won't change things dramatically, only incrementally, if at all. But it's something to look forward to at least.

Sadly, I think you're right. Yes, we have been in worse situations but, also yes, the gap is pretty much insurmountable now. The half a billion quid lashed out on shite players was probably our only shot at catching up even with the likes of Spurs and Arsenal, so now we're looking at keeping up with West Ham, Leicester, Villa etc.

I thought it was telling that Gallagher made his full debut for England the other week when he was on loan at Palace. So, right now, a lad who can't even get into the Chelsea squad is good enough for the national team. Kind of tells you everything about the gulf at the top.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25886

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2