606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia

+7
Super
Yankthattoffee
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Goodison_Gringo
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia - Page 2 Empty Re: 25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 06 Jan 2022, 5:58 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Super wrote:Jean-Philippe Gbamin has been told he can leave Everton this month.  The Blues midfielder is likely to look for a loan move away from Goodison but the club would be open to selling him.  Gbamin is attracting interest from clubs in Germany & Italy but a move is not yet thought to be close.

He'll fuck his wrist up for three months signing his new contract.

I can see how a medical school might offer a nominal fee for him, for research. I can't believe an actual football club would pay any money for him.
lol!

25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia - Page 2 F_laugh 25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia - Page 2 F_laugh

Number of posts : 41037
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia - Page 2 Empty Re: 25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia

Post  Armchair Fri 07 Jan 2022, 1:04 pm

Benitez also dismisses stories that Jean-Philippe Gbamin has been told he can find a new club.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 07 Jan 2022, 1:13 pm

Armchair wrote:
Benitez also dismisses stories that Jean-Philippe Gbamin has been told he can find a new club.
translates to ... no-one wants him

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 07 Jan 2022, 7:03 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair wrote:
translates to ... no-one wants him
Seriously though, who would want to take on this lump of coal?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74430

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 20 Feb 2022, 4:24 pm

Fancy a war zone JP ?????

Everton and Ivory Coast midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin, 26, is the subject of interest from CSKA Moscow and could leave on a loan deal as sides in the Russian Premier League can still make transfer moves until 22 February. (Liverpool Echo)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 20 Feb 2022, 5:28 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Fancy a war zone JP ?????

Everton and Ivory Coast midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin, 26, is the subject of interest from CSKA Moscow and could leave on a loan deal as sides in the Russian Premier League can still make transfer moves until 22 February. (Liverpool Echo)
I'm going to say it again...

Seriously, who would want to take on this lump of coal?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 21 Feb 2022, 6:16 pm

Did no one tell him world war 3 is about to start with Moscow in the thick of it !!

Everton midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin has joined CSKA Moscow on loan for the remainder of the 2021/22 season.

Gbamin, who joined the Blues from FSV Mainz in the summer of 2019, heads to the Russian Premier League outfit ahead of the second half of their campaign.

While the English transfer window has been shut since the end of January, Russian clubs are able to complete moves until 22 February.

CSKA, who are managed by former Russia international defender Aleksei Berezutski, currently sit fourth in the league standings – eight points behind leaders Zenit Saint Petersburg.

The league's 11-week winter break comes to an end this weekend, with CSKA set to take on local rivals Spartak Moscow.
https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2497184/gbamin-joins-cska-moscow-on-loan?q=11311&fbclid=IwAR2DUuvjW5e9YMEOq0B6p50j5BgQdS8d81w66_MxX49SJjaE3tH1uDGdeq0

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 21 Feb 2022, 7:03 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Did no one tell him world war 3 is about to start with Moscow in the thick of it !!

Everton midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin has joined CSKA Moscow on loan for the remainder of the 2021/22 season.

Gbamin, who joined the Blues from FSV Mainz in the summer of 2019, heads to the Russian Premier League outfit ahead of the second half of their campaign.

While the English transfer window has been shut since the end of January, Russian clubs are able to complete moves until 22 February.

CSKA, who are managed by former Russia international defender Aleksei Berezutski, currently sit fourth in the league standings – eight points behind leaders Zenit Saint Petersburg.

The league's 11-week winter break comes to an end this weekend, with CSKA set to take on local rivals Spartak Moscow.
https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2497184/gbamin-joins-cska-moscow-on-loan?q=11311&fbclid=IwAR2DUuvjW5e9YMEOq0B6p50j5BgQdS8d81w66_MxX49SJjaE3tH1uDGdeq0

UKraine aside…. CSKA and Spartan is a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tasty fixture…… never ever a hint of crowd trouble

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwitpsHivZH2AhXRYMAKHYjfCBcQFnoECEQQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdetwaalfdeman.net%2Fmoscow-madness%2F&usg=AOvVaw2QbY2Hr1WWUOvP2lGsYt1c

https://youtu.be/v8Nul3j0iYU

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9790
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 21 Feb 2022, 7:27 pm

I know he has been underwhelming in the extreme, but it's not liek we have a load of defensive midfielders available at the moment 25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia - Page 2 Confused
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 21 May 2022, 6:54 pm

25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia - Page 2 Captu115

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 29 Aug 2022, 8:53 am

Loaned out again...

Everton midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin has joined Trabzonspor on loan for the remainder of the 2022/23 season. The 26-year-old, who signed for the Blues from German side FSV Mainz in the summer of 2019, heads to the Turkish Super Lig club after making eight First-Team appearances for the Blues. Ivory Coast international Gbamin spent the second half of last season on loan with Russian club CSKA Moscow, playing 13 matches and scoring twice.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38106
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 06 Sep 2023, 10:21 am

Jean-Philippe Gbamin has parted ways with Everton after agreeing to terminate his contract with the club

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 06 Sep 2023, 6:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Jean-Philippe Gbamin has parted ways with Everton after agreeing to terminate his contract with the club

You’re a few days behind on some of these, M4G Very Happy
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15996

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 06 Sep 2023, 6:05 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Jean-Philippe Gbamin has parted ways with Everton after agreeing to terminate his contract with the club

Wait til he finds out Howard Kendall has resigned
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25878

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 06 Sep 2023, 6:11 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

haha yeah I know ... I've been on the piss & sunning my white bits in Spain on various beaches for the last 10 days or so...

HOWEVER ... none of you lazy bastards had posted the updates and no admin had moved the exits to former players .... shambles !

and WTF !!... has Howard gone !... I bet we end up with a useless cunt like Benitez, Allardyce or Dyche ... fucks sake !

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 06 Sep 2023, 9:39 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

haha yeah I know ... I've been on the piss & sunning my white bits in Spain on various beaches for the last 10 days or so...

HOWEVER ... none of you lazy bastards had posted the updates and no admin had moved the exits to former players .... shambles !

and WTF !!... has Howard gone !... I bet we end up with a useless cunt like Benitez, Allardyce or Dyche ... fucks sake !
Actually Nige, there was some admin completed. Rotts and Hairy both presented petitions for the Court to adjudicate. With you not informing us that you were going on holiday, you were posted absent without leave. Must admit prima facie that have a pretty strong case. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PS Hope you enjoyed the break

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9790

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 07 Sep 2023, 7:58 am

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Actually Nige, there was some admin completed. Rotts and Hairy both presented petitions for the Court to adjudicate. With you not informing us that you were going on holiday, you were posted absent without leave. Must admit prima facie that have a pretty strong case. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

ahhh good morning Christopher, my old friend. I did have a great time thanks and very kind of you to ask.

Now I know you will be totally impartial when you prove in my favour that actually notification was given in the Wolves thread, 26 Aug @1449 to be precise... evidence below for a swift impartial castigation when you slaughter Rotts & Hairy for providing the (honourable & impartial) judge with false information ... may I suggest the guilty bastards are respectively made to eat a raw onion (previous sentence circa 2020 was never carried out by Rotts I have to point out).. and if it was evidence was not provided... and Hairy made to play a rendition of the Flying Pickets song Stand by me at 2024 Glasto. You may of course decide to also sanction Thor for not providing this information as he is clearly involved by recieving the message... again reference evidence below... I suggest if when guilty Thor should be made to wear a 'I love Donald Trump' hat all year & give all of his death metal music to a nice soothing charity like 'comfort for little lambs & bunnies in distress', so they can enjoy it and relax in their downtime.

I KNOW you will do the right thing my good friend Judge... because you are so excellent and would never be swayed by words or wine... btw my shout for a lovely decanter of red Gaja Barbaresco next time we hook up  Very Happy

Please see the damning evidence below for your information when you make the correct call in my favour. I must also point out that the post had 278 views which is surely conclusive that notification was given & recieved Very Happy

25 - Jean-Philippe Gbamin aka Ali Dia - Page 2 Captu244

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 07 Sep 2023, 9:28 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

ahhh good morning Christopher, my old friend. I did have a great time thanks and very kind of you to ask.

Now I know you will be totally impartial when you prove in my favour that actually notification was given in the Wolves thread, 26 Aug @1449 to be precise... evidence below for a swift impartial castigation when you slaughter Rotts & Hairy for providing the (honourable & impartial) judge with false information ... may I suggest the guilty bastards are respectively made to eat a raw onion (previous sentence circa 2020 was never carried out by Rotts I have to point out).. and if it was evidence was not provided... and Hairy made to play a rendition of the Flying Pickets song Stand by me at 2024 Glasto. You may of course decide to also sanction Thor for not providing this information as he is clearly involved by recieving the message... again reference evidence below... I suggest if when guilty Thor should be made to wear a 'I love Donald Trump' hat all year & give all of his death metal music to a nice soothing charity like 'comfort for little lambs & bunnies in distress', so they can enjoy it and relax in their downtime.

I KNOW you will do the right thing my good friend Judge... because you are so excellent and would never be swayed by words or wine... btw my shout for a lovely decanter of red Gaja Barbaresco next time we hook up  Very Happy

Please see the damning evidence below for your information when you make the correct call in my favour. I must also point out that the post had 278 views which is surely conclusive that notification was given & recieved  Very Happy

LOCK HIM UP.

Btw I've just completed my yearly corporate fraud avoidance refresher at work. So it's fresh in my mind, and this highlighted line seems very dubious.

Btw (2) I can't remember what I accused M4G of. But lock him up anyway, the bastard. Guilty as hell.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14841
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 08 Sep 2023, 2:59 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Please see the damning evidence below for your information when you make the correct call in my favour. I must also point out that the post had 278 views which is surely conclusive that notification was given & recieved  Very Happy

Holy crap mate, your requests that I'm asked to suffer through seem, well, extremely harsh. Both of them! Btw, I heard that your vacation was the greatest vacation of all time. There has been no greater vacation, ever. There will no greater vacation ever either.

Also, I was in New Orleans last weekend and missed the Sheffield United game. Since we did score twice, maybe I need to miss more games.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2