606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 - Richarlison - Kev to his mates

+12
Yankthattoffee
Da Judge
Made 4 Gwladys
SEFTON
Goodison_Gringo
Sack the Juggler
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Lumper
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

7 - Richarlison - Kev to his mates - Page 3 Empty Re: 7 - Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  hairy cataract Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:33 pm

To be fair, they were playing against the German U18 reserve team. The first goal was a rebound after he should have scored first time of asking - he wouldn't get a second bite in the PL. The second goal he ambled into acres of space, timed it well as Rotts said, but again it wouldn't happen in the PL. Third goal was a nice curler but he wasn't closed down by the German children.

So, in summary: he's great against kids, give us £90m please Carlo and he's yours. Or he stays and fights it out with Gray and Townsend (and Iwobi) for a place on the wing.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

7 - Richarlison - Kev to his mates - Page 3 Empty Re: 7 - Richarlison - Kev to his mates

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:47 pm

hairy cataract wrote:To be fair, they were playing against the German U18 reserve team.  The first goal was a rebound after he should have scored first time of asking - he wouldn't get a second bite in the PL.  The second goal he ambled into acres of space, timed it well as Rotts said, but again it wouldn't happen in the PL.  Third goal was a nice curler but he wasn't closed down by the German children.

So, in summary:  he's great against kids, give us £90m please Carlo and he's yours.  Or he stays and fights it out with Gray and Townsend (and Iwobi) for a place on the wing.

Not sure if you watch any German footy (I've got BT Sport so watch a fair number of Bundesliga games) - defending in that league is as passé as playing Gary Glitter records. They just can't be arsed.

We have a sour-faced old bat manning our local Post Office. You can tell she used to be someone of middle-management significance at some insurance broker or other, until she got sacked for bullying or casual office racism and the PO gig was all she could subsequently get. She will clearly never smile again, and will carry her bitterness and self-pity to the grave.

That's what Bundesliga defenders remind me of. Disaffected office workers who've been binned off or long-since been overlooked for promotion. "I would mark the striker with the dangerous movement but what's in it for me? Above my pay grade mate." I assume they were all child prodigies in the Bayern and Man City academies until fate dealt them a crushing blow and sent them to Augsburg.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Number of posts : 14824
Location : Milton Keynes - the Paris of the Northern Home Counties
Registration date : 2005-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo&mode=related&

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 11 Aug 2021, 2:11 pm

Everton forward Richarlison is in contention to face Southampton at the weekend as he forgoes a holiday after his Olympic success with Brazil to return to training.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74425

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Wed 11 Aug 2021, 2:23 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Everton forward Richarlison is in contention to face Southampton at the weekend as he forgoes a holiday after his Olympic success with Brazil to return to training.

I mean, this is admirable and all that. I'm just concerned that his achilles will go twang at some point. Even if he's saying he doesn't need a break, he really does.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 11 Aug 2021, 3:29 pm

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

I mean, this is admirable and all that. I'm just concerned that his achilles will go twang at some point. Even if he's saying he doesn't need a break, he really does.

Doesn't he have to isolate anyway?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25870

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 11 Aug 2021, 4:45 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

With Rafaball he should be able to play and isolate up top easily enough.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4516
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 11 Aug 2021, 8:35 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:

With Rafaball he should be able to play and isolate up top easily enough.

7 - Richarlison - Kev to his mates - Page 3 F_laugh 7 - Richarlison - Kev to his mates - Page 3 Bottom
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22547
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 08 Sep 2021, 4:29 pm

Eight Premier League players will be stopped from playing for their clubs this weekend after Brazilian football authorities triggered a Fifa rule to prevent them appearing.

Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Leeds United will all be affected.

Players not released for an international window can be banned for five days after the window ends under the Fifa regulations.

The decision covers 10-14 September.

Brazil invoked the bans after the Premier League stopped players from appearing for their country if it meant travel to red list countries.

Players travelling to red list countries would have had to miss several games on their return because of the 10-day isolation period required under UK rules.

In addition to missing their sides' weekend games, Chelsea defender Thiago Silva and Manchester United midfielder Fred will also not be allowed to play in their teams' opening Champions League games against Zenit St Petersburg and Young Boys next Tuesday.

However, it is understood Brazil have not asked for Everton forward Richarlison to be prevented from featuring against Burnley on Monday. It is felt Brazil showed leniency in that specific case as Everton allowed Richarlison to play at the Olympic Games when the regulations did not force them to.

The move also affects three Liverpool players, Roberto Firmino, Fabinho and Alisson; Manchester City pair Ederson and Gabriel Jesus; and Leeds forward Raphinha, who had been called into the Brazil squad for the first time.

It means eight Premier League clubs will be denied players this weekend after previous moves from the Mexico, Paraguay and Chile football federations to stop Raul Jimenez, Miguel Almiron and Francisco Sierralta from playing this weekend.

It is understood the clubs have been notified of the situation by Fifa and are now considering the situation.

Negotiations are continuing behind the scenes and it is understood the Premier League clubs do not regard this as a fait accompli.

Fifa president Gianni Infantino previously asked the UK government to provide players with exemptions to allow them to honour their international commitments, even if it meant them travelling to red list countries.

It is understood the world governing body will keep pushing this given the likelihood of the same situation arising again around international fixtures in October and November.

The Premier League are also known to be talking to stakeholders across the game to try to work out the best way forward.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58486811?at_custom4=0CBB56D6-10A8-11EC-B939-A9FBBDCD475E&at_custom3=Match+of+the+Day&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_medium=custom7&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=facebook_page&fbclid=IwAR2rrriJbQ5dkQYkVMJ5MT-K1KzEI_ipsBh-PV_L_LLKLzPeQ7O0JDAVrgk

Number of posts : 41029

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 08 Sep 2021, 6:20 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Eight Premier League players will be stopped from playing for their clubs this weekend after Brazilian football authorities triggered a Fifa rule to prevent them appearing.

Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Leeds United will all be affected.

Players not released for an international window can be banned for five days after the window ends under the Fifa regulations.

The decision covers 10-14 September.

Brazil invoked the bans after the Premier League stopped players from appearing for their country if it meant travel to red list countries.

Players travelling to red list countries would have had to miss several games on their return because of the 10-day isolation period required under UK rules.

In addition to missing their sides' weekend games, Chelsea defender Thiago Silva and Manchester United midfielder Fred will also not be allowed to play in their teams' opening Champions League games against Zenit St Petersburg and Young Boys next Tuesday.

However, it is understood Brazil have not asked for Everton forward Richarlison to be prevented from featuring against Burnley on Monday. It is felt Brazil showed leniency in that specific case as Everton allowed Richarlison to play at the Olympic Games when the regulations did not force them to.

The move also affects three Liverpool players, Roberto Firmino, Fabinho and Alisson; Manchester City pair Ederson and Gabriel Jesus; and Leeds forward Raphinha, who had been called into the Brazil squad for the first time.

It means eight Premier League clubs will be denied players this weekend after previous moves from the Mexico, Paraguay and Chile football federations to stop Raul Jimenez, Miguel Almiron and Francisco Sierralta from playing this weekend.

It is understood the clubs have been notified of the situation by Fifa and are now considering the situation.

Negotiations are continuing behind the scenes and it is understood the Premier League clubs do not regard this as a fait accompli.

Fifa president Gianni Infantino previously asked the UK government to provide players with exemptions to allow them to honour their international commitments, even if it meant them travelling to red list countries.

It is understood the world governing body will keep pushing this given the likelihood of the same situation arising again around international fixtures in October and November.

The Premier League are also known to be talking to stakeholders across the game to try to work out the best way forward.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58486811?at_custom4=0CBB56D6-10A8-11EC-B939-A9FBBDCD475E&at_custom3=Match+of+the+Day&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_medium=custom7&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=facebook_page&fbclid=IwAR2rrriJbQ5dkQYkVMJ5MT-K1KzEI_ipsBh-PV_L_LLKLzPeQ7O0JDAVrgk

Rules are rules. They should be banned. Clubs should not have the power to pu two fingers up at the governing bodies. The clubs were more than happy to do whatever they could to attract foreign INTERNATIONAL talent and here is the price. Simples

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9785
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 08 Sep 2021, 6:41 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote: it is understood Brazil have not asked for Everton forward Richarlison to be prevented from featuring against Burnley on Monday. It is felt Brazil showed leniency in that specific case as Everton allowed Richarlison to play at the Olympic Games when the regulations did not force them to.

Rules are rules. They should be banned. Clubs should not have the power to pu two fingers up at the governing bodies. The clubs were more than happy to do whatever they could to attract foreign INTERNATIONAL talent and here is the price. Simples

I do agree & tbh I was surprised that he is allowed to play... however I am pleased Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 08 Sep 2021, 7:54 pm

My Fantasy team is fecked. 7 - Richarlison - Kev to his mates - Page 3 Moon
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 14 Dec 2021, 10:32 pm

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59659274

Looks like he was injured after all. Out for a few weeks. Perfect.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 15 Dec 2021, 7:55 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59659274

Looks like he was injured after all. Out for a few weeks. Perfect.

No
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 22 Mar 2022, 10:13 am

I guess the inevitable exodus is starting...

Manchester United want Everton and Brazil forward Richarlison. The 24-year-old has also been linked with Real Madrid, managed by former Toffees boss Carlo Ancelotti. (Goal.com)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 09 Apr 2022, 2:36 am

Manchester United and Real Madrid have contacted Everton over the possibility of signing Brazil forward Richarlison, 24.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 09 Apr 2022, 9:50 am

Manchester United and Real Madrid have contacted Everton over the possibility of signing Brazil forward Richarlison, 24.

I'm sure he'd much rather play for us against Rotherham next season.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 18 Apr 2022, 4:45 pm

I'd be amazed if he still with us come the start of next season, regardless of where we play (Prem or not). Can't really blame him.

Everton and Brazil forward Richarlison, 24, has told his agents to find him a new club.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 18 Apr 2022, 5:08 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I'd be amazed if he still with us come the start of next season, regardless of where we play (Prem or not). Can't really blame him.

Everton and Brazil forward Richarlison, 24, has told his agents to find him a new club.
easily our best player .... he's better than us ... he'd be daft not to move... unfortunately Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 19 Apr 2022, 9:33 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I'd be amazed if he still with us come the start of next season, regardless of where we play (Prem or not). Can't really blame him.

easily our best player .... he's better than us ... he'd be daft not to move... unfortunately Mad

Even if we don't go down, I suspect the sale of some of our best players will be required as some kind of FFP reset.

This is where having some kind of plan will come in handy. Re-invest whatever money we can into young, up-and-coming players. Follow the model of Ajax, Benfica and....Brighton. Yes, Brighton. They know what they're doing, with far less resources than ourselves. They have a plan, they know how to spot a young player, and they have a manager who is able to do a job at Spurs that doesn't involve getting whacked 5-0 in kamikaze fashion. I'm jealous of Brighton, FFS.
Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 19 Apr 2022, 9:54 am

Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Even if we don't go down, I suspect the sale of some of our best players will be required as some kind of FFP reset.

This is where having some kind of plan will come in handy. Re-invest whatever money we can into young, up-and-coming players. Follow the model of Ajax, Benfica and....Brighton. Yes, Brighton. They know what they're doing, with far less resources than ourselves. They have a plan, they know how to spot a young player, and they have a manager who is able to do a job at Spurs that doesn't involve getting whacked 5-0 in kamikaze fashion. I'm jealous of Brighton, FFS.
I read United want Banthwaite ... maybe we should start our plan by telling Manure to fuck off

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotterdam 1985 Tue 19 Apr 2022, 10:01 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Rotterdam 1985 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I read United want Banthwaite ... maybe we should start our plan by telling Manure to fuck off

I mean, pound for pound, United are way more shite and inefficient than even we are. So if they're in for Branthwaite then we should accept their £120m bid without hesitation.

Rotterdam 1985
Rotterdam 1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 03 May 2022, 2:31 pm

Everton would accept a fee of £50m for Brazil forward Richarlison, 24, this summer and are confident of getting such an offer.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 03 May 2022, 2:33 pm

Speaking of Richie, does anyone else think that if, for instance, Rondon, had played as the striker then the goal against Chelsea never would have happened? Rondon simply doesn't put the defence under the same kind of pressure by chasing them down.

Those are the kind of things that we'll miss when Richie is no longer with us.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Tue 03 May 2022, 3:16 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Speaking of Richie, does anyone else think that if, for instance, Rondon, had played as the striker then the goal against Chelsea never would have happened? Rondon simply doesn't put the defence under the same kind of pressure by chasing them down.

Yep of course. Although credit to Rondon, he did a decent job when he came on. Not something I thought I'd say after his first few months with us.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 03 May 2022, 3:18 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Speaking of Richie, does anyone else think that if, for instance, Rondon, had played as the striker then the goal against Chelsea never would have happened? Rondon simply doesn't put the defence under the same kind of pressure by chasing them down.

Yep of course. Although credit to Rondon, he did a decent job when he came on. Not something I thought I'd say after his first few months with us.
I think Rondon and Dele have both done well as late subs... gives a new dimension to defend & shakes a tired defence up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next