606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 Hull 1 (Barry, Pienaar)

+18
Michael Crosby S74
RhinoJagz
Goodison_Gringo
Mr_Ben
hairy cataract
Helenqu
Made 4 Gwladys
Lumper
Statman
Knight of Thorgothshire
Bryan
Dixie Land
Da Judge
The President
SEFTON
Hinchcliffe Corner
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Blue gazza
22 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Hull 1 (Barry, Pienaar) Empty Everton 2 Hull 1 (Barry, Pienaar)

Post  Dixie Land Sat 5 Oct - 14:45

Everton 2 Hull 1 (Barry, Pienaar) Thief10
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Hull 1 (Barry, Pienaar) Empty Re: Everton 2 Hull 1 (Barry, Pienaar)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 5 Oct - 14:46

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

minus FIVE ...

love it ..... tactics in play

I may even ask legals to look into an extra fine for stealing it from no-one .... as the new owner hadn't yet posted

UWIE .. .your decision will be final cheers

Last edited by Made FooFoo Gwladys on Sat 5 Oct - 14:48; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 40996
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 5 Oct - 14:48

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

minus FIVE ...

love it ..... tactics in play
I am going for Everton 2 Hull 0 for the bonus.

I can't see us losing again this season. santa 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 5 Oct - 17:37

Who the fuck is Dixie Land anyway?

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 5 Oct - 18:23

lol! lol! lol! lol!  Giggling like a twat here in my taxi alone, weird looks all around.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 9 Oct - 12:16

Judgement in the Matter
of

Dixie "Swagman" Land

vs

606 Evertonians Match Thread Management Committee

Circumstances

The allegation which has been made centres around the insensitive action taken by Mr Dixieland to "grab" the thread following the recent defeat of the Mighty Blues by the Richer Blues of Manchester. The accusation of insensitivity arises because of the short time between the result and the period of doom, gloom and sack 'em all mentality that inevitably results on the board.

Mr Dixieland makes the case and it is accepted that the thread was open and that his post for the thread was after the referee's whistle, and therefore free to request the thread.

However knowing the defendant and his ability with technology, I am not persuaded that the time taken to create a cartoon likeness in a fancy dress costume posing as a thief could have been created in the short time between the whistle and the post. This does give credence to the potential explanation that Mr Dixieland had some mischievous forethought in looking at the opportunity and the potential stream of fixtures to realise that prompt action could over time bring him some form of popular acclaim - and therefore to act so propitiously whilst others were still mulling, is I believe enough grounds to render the accused guilty.

Now as to what we find him guilty of? (Who says the law is an ass?) Well technically there could be no theft. It is true that Dixie is who Dixie is.... he just looks like that. Which leaves the crass insensitivity.... yep that is what we will use.

Guilty fined -2 points and a concurrent term of sensitivity training ideally in an educational environment. You will also be expected to use the phrase "ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you" at least twice a day - I will accept your honourable word that you have done so.

JUDGEMENT ENDS

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9784

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 9 Oct - 16:17

Uwist61 wrote:
Judgement in the Matter
of

Dixie "Swagman" Land

vs

Circumstances

The allegation which has been made centres around the insensitive action taken by Mr Dixieland to "grab" the thread following the recent defeat of the Mighty Blues by the Richer Blues of Manchester. The accusation of insensitivity arises because of the short time between the result and the period of doom, gloom and sack 'em all mentality that inevitably results on the board.

Mr Dixieland makes the case and it is accepted that the thread was open and that his post for the thread was after the referee's whistle, and therefore free to request the thread.

However knowing the defendant and his ability with technology, I am not persuaded that the time taken to create a cartoon likeness in a fancy dress costume posing as a thief could have been created in the short time between the whistle and the post. This does give credence to the potential explanation that Mr Dixieland had some mischievous forethought in looking at the opportunity and the potential stream of fixtures to realise that prompt action could over time bring him some form of popular acclaim - and therefore to act so propitiously whilst others were still mulling, is I believe enough grounds to render the accused guilty.

Now as to what we find him guilty of? (Who says the law is an ass?) Well technically there could be no theft. It is true that Dixie is who Dixie is.... he just looks like that. Which leaves the crass insensitivity.... yep that is what we will use.

Guilty fined -2 points and a concurrent term of sensitivity training ideally in an educational environment. You will also be expected to use the phrase "ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you" at least twice a day - I will accept your honourable word that you have done so.

JUDGEMENT ENDS
This was premeditated your Honour,with intent to break into M4G'S dark room and steel the thread.
to fine him only -2 points is laughable, he's got off with it whistling Dixie.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10609
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 9 Oct - 16:34

sefton wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Judgement in the Matter
of

Dixie "Swagman" Land

vs

Circumstances

JUDGEMENT ENDS
This was premeditated your Honour,with intent to break into M4G'S dark room and steel the thread.
to fine him only -2 points is laughable, he's got off with it whistling Dixie.
I agree - "unduly lenient" I believe is the expression. This is worse than a standard match thread theft, what with it's postings of humerous burgular pictures that laugh in the face of the organiser.

Hanging is too good for him.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 9 Oct - 18:17

If we don't win Martinez can get to fuck.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 9 Oct - 18:26

I presume the -2 fine is ADDITIONAL to the standard -5 theft rule M'Lud ???

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 9 Oct - 19:23

Uwist61 wrote:
Judgement in the Matter
of

Dixie "Swagman" Land

vs

Circumstances

JUDGEMENT ENDS
Thank you for your lenience and fairness. I take my punishment and promise that there will never be a repeat of this type of behaviour. I now feel ashamed but would like to say that I only stole the thread so that my children can eat. I now see the error of my ways and will look to find God (with Hairy's help).

I was expecting community service or a fine, so I think you have been very fair. I thought your ruling was fair and clear (making no mention of adding the -2 points to any further punishment).

To make up for my actions I promise that Everton will beat Hull next weekend and that Steve Bruce will appear to be uglier than ever.

Ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you. cheers 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Wed 9 Oct - 20:59

Dixie Land wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Judgement in the Matter
of

Dixie "Swagman" Land

vs

Circumstances

JUDGEMENT ENDS
Thank you for your lenience and fairness. I take my punishment and promise that there will never be a repeat of this type of behaviour. I now feel ashamed but would like to say that I only stole the thread so that my children can eat. I now see the error of my ways and will look to find God (with Hairy's help).

I was expecting community service or a fine, so I think you have been very fair. I thought your ruling was fair and clear (making no mention of adding the -2 points to any further punishment).

To make up for my actions I promise that Everton will beat Hull next weekend and that Steve Bruce will appear to be uglier than ever.

Ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you. cheers 
That's going to be the hard part
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 9 Oct - 22:50

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:I presume the -2 fine is ADDITIONAL to the standard -5 theft rule M'Lud ???

There was no theft.... But consider any further infraction over coming two seasons to carry a 10 point penalty

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 10 Oct - 17:55

Uwist61 wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:I presume the -2 fine is ADDITIONAL to the standard -5 theft rule M'Lud ???

There was no theft.... But consider any further infraction over coming two seasons to carry a 10 point penalty
Thanks you m'lud ... decision is final

you jammy fucker Dixie... got away with murder there... the law is an ass..

altough I do like the strapline
Ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you

I hope you used it twice every day so far Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 10 Oct - 19:13

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

Thanks you m'lud ... decision is final

you jammy fucker Dixie... got away with murder there... the law is an ass..

altough I do like the strapline
Ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you

I hope you used it twice every day so far Suspect 
Been sacked today for saying "Ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you."

They gave me an appeal but I felt it was the right time to say "Ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you" for the second time.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner Fri 11 Oct - 9:10

This has to be the best start to a match thread ever.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 11 Oct - 9:45

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:This has to be the best start to a match thread ever.

Lets hope we can steel the points against Hull .cheers 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10609
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 11 Oct - 16:29

sefton wrote:
Lets hope we can steel the points against Hull .cheers 
Hopefully it wont be a steal but a 4-0 thrashing
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 11 Oct - 18:11

Should I carry on even if we lose to Hull? They may get even better. Very Happy 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 11 Oct - 18:28

Dixie Land wrote:
did you forget something today ? Everton 2 Hull 1 (Barry, Pienaar) 252932 

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 11 Oct - 18:35

Dixie Land wrote:
I don't think so mate.

I just asked my teddy bear and he can't think of anything. You should meet my teddy bear because Ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 11 Oct - 18:40

Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
I don't think so mate.

I just asked my teddy bear and he can't think of anything. You should meet my teddy bear because Ooh its soft and cuddly and meyde fer you.
i bet you wear rainbow laces as well king 

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Fri 11 Oct - 20:41

Dixie Land wrote:

Oh please do... I can read the national press and the public reaction ... and whilst i was right ... i will be even more right the second time.... i treat recidivism particularly harshly...

Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 12 Oct - 13:08

Uwist61 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Oh please do... I can read the national press and the public reaction ... and whilst i was right ... i will be even more right the second time....  i treat recidivism particularly harshly...
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sat 12 Oct - 19:18

Mr_Ben wrote:If we don't win Martinez can get to fuck.
Is right.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next