Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 7:54 pm

Fuck! you all type faster then me Very Happy
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Age : 44
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  ToffeeDan on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 8:44 pm

Apparently our starting XI had NINE PL goals between them at the start of play (Osman 3, Jags 2, Howard, Fellaini, Pienaar, Strac 1)!!


_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20135
Age : 59
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  The President on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 8:55 pm

Great Win Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Food-smi

Haven't seen any of the game yet.

Sounds like Gueye had a good game 1 goal and 2 assists.

How did McFadden play?
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 8:57 pm

@The President wrote:Great Win Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Food-smi

Haven't seen any of the game yet.

Sounds like Gueye had a good game 1 goal and 2 assists.

How did McFadden play?

Only the fact that it finished 4-0 today has prevented Bubbles logging on to tell you. Very Happy

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13156
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Armchair on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 9:44 pm

@The President wrote:Great Win Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Food-smi

Haven't seen any of the game yet.

Sounds like Gueye had a good game 1 goal and 2 assists.

How did McFadden play?

He saw a lot of the ball but no end product.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Tonteau on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 9:45 pm

@The President wrote:Great Win Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Food-smi

Haven't seen any of the game yet.

Sounds like Gueye had a good game 1 goal and 2 assists.

How did McFadden play?

He played like McFadden, only a not match fit McFadden. In short, rubbish.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 113
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Bryan on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:21 pm

some snaps from today


Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 C661af30827e11e1b9f1123138140926_7

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 D48dc170827e11e180d51231380fcd7e_7

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 F418bc30827811e1a9f71231382044a1_7

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 06af3372825d11e1a9f71231382044a1_7

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 F44f805c827e11e192e91231381b3d7a_7

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:43 pm

@Bryan wrote:some snaps from today

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 F44f805c827e11e192e91231381b3d7a_7

You do realise that is a picture of somebody's sleeve? scratch
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:45 pm

Nice pics mate - you've got a good eye

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:21 pm

@Bryan wrote:Fucking brilliant day out.

Summary - 1st half, shit and boring, faddy lost the ball numerous times, got soaked in the family enclosure. Look for us on MOTD, my littl girl is dressed in a pink hooded coat!
2nd half was like Barca, Leo Osman is our Messi, lovely little runs before the goal, and all round play was genius. Our player of the season, and a future captain I hope.

Bry - did you pick your little girl when Gueye scored? Very Happy

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Bryan on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:52 pm

@Sack the Juggler wrote:
@Bryan wrote:Fucking brilliant day out.

Summary - 1st half, shit and boring, faddy lost the ball numerous times, got soaked in the family enclosure. Look for us on MOTD, my littl girl is dressed in a pink hooded coat!
2nd half was like Barca, Leo Osman is our Messi, lovely little runs before the goal, and all round play was genius. Our player of the season, and a future captain I hope.

Bry - did you pick your little girl when Gueye scored? Very Happy

I think so, was i on the telly? Embarassed

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 10 Apr 2012, 12:03 am

@Bryan wrote:
@Sack the Juggler wrote:
@Bryan wrote:Fucking brilliant day out.

Summary - 1st half, shit and boring, faddy lost the ball numerous times, got soaked in the family enclosure. Look for us on MOTD, my littl girl is dressed in a pink hooded coat!
2nd half was like Barca, Leo Osman is our Messi, lovely little runs before the goal, and all round play was genius. Our player of the season, and a future captain I hope.

Bry - did you pick your little girl when Gueye scored? Very Happy

I think so, was i on the telly? Embarassed

Actually check out 4,40ish after pienaars goal on Pablo's MOTD link - was that you in a blue jacket holding up the little girl in the pink hooded jacket?

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Bryan on Tue 10 Apr 2012, 12:13 am

@Sack the Juggler wrote:
@Bryan wrote:
@Sack the Juggler wrote:
@Bryan wrote:Fucking brilliant day out.

Summary - 1st half, shit and boring, faddy lost the ball numerous times, got soaked in the family enclosure. Look for us on MOTD, my littl girl is dressed in a pink hooded coat!
2nd half was like Barca, Leo Osman is our Messi, lovely little runs before the goal, and all round play was genius. Our player of the season, and a future captain I hope.

Bry - did you pick your little girl when Gueye scored? Very Happy

I think so, was i on the telly? Embarassed

Actually check out 4,40ish after pienaars goal on Pablo's MOTD link - was that you in a blue jacket holding up the little girl in the pink hooded jacket?

just had a look, can't really tell - plus she just woke up with a cough, watched it with me then poked me in the eye by accident. going to bed will check again tomorrow!

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Everton 4 (Gueye, Pienaar, Osman, Anichebe) Sunderland 0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum