606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 2 vs West Brom 0 (McAuley o.g., Anichebe)

+14
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
ToffeeDan
Statman
Made 4 Gwladys
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Lumper
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Synth_fg®
Hinchcliffe Corner
SouthernSmugToffee
18 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Everton 2 vs West Brom 0 (McAuley o.g., Anichebe) - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 2 vs West Brom 0 (McAuley o.g., Anichebe)

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 31 Mar 2012, 6:53 pm

And as a footnote, can the media please shut the fuck up going on about Evertons percieved "delight" going ahead of Liverpool in the league. Almost priming us for a fall in the Cup. Can they just take our form on its merits and stop with these Shite comparisons!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 vs West Brom 0 (McAuley o.g., Anichebe) - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 2 vs West Brom 0 (McAuley o.g., Anichebe)

Post  Statman Sat 31 Mar 2012, 6:59 pm

Roy Stone Drenched wrote:Just spent a moment there making sure my thread title conforms to the strict regulations imposed on previous threads. I think I've even spelled OG right. Laughing

Three 2-0s in a row. Great stuff. Here's to the next three 2-0 results in our favour, especially the third!

Seems like own goals are like buses.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:10 pm

Statman wrote:
Roy Stone Drenched wrote:Just spent a moment there making sure my thread title conforms to the strict regulations imposed on previous threads. I think I've even spelled OG right. Laughing

Three 2-0s in a row. Great stuff. Here's to the next three 2-0 results in our favour, especially the third!

I would definitely take a 2-0 win at Wembley with 'Gerrard OG x 2' as the scorer.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:11 pm

Bluejags wrote:Pienaar, Gibson and Jelly all been brilliant since signing plus bringing out the best in players around them. Only pity is Donavon had to go back as we would have one of the most impressive midfield 4's in league but then again Ossie been great too. Only problem now is double fixtures next weekend. Moyes will surely break up the team to keep players fresh for cup.

Don't over think it Moyes!

cheers

For the money paid, Gibson is looking like a very astute piece of business.

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:26 pm

Roy Stone Drenched wrote:
Statman wrote:

I would definitely take a 2-0 win at Wembley with 'Gerrard OG x 2' as the scorer.

That would be nearly perfect. An own goal hat-trick would, of course, be better.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:28 pm

Easiest win of the season - so far Smile

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

Statman wrote:
Statman wrote:

That would be nearly perfect. An own goal hat-trick would, of course, be better.

The BBC show Own Goal as
McAuley (og) 18′
scratch
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:37 pm

The President wrote:
Statman wrote:
Statman wrote:

The BBC show Own Goal as
McAuley (og) 18′
scratch

lol!, Laughing and Everton 2 vs West Brom 0 (McAuley o.g., Anichebe) - Page 8 273473 in equal measure!

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 31 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

No card for Fellaini thankfully.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 01 Apr 2012, 11:53 am

Bluejags wrote:No card for Fellaini thankfully.

I was expecting Moyes to take him off for Neville when we went 2 up.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sun 01 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:No card for Fellaini thankfully.

I was expecting Moyes to take him off for Neville when we went 2 up.

He was looking a bit ragged towards the end but I can't tell if that's his 'style' now?
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 01 Apr 2012, 11:28 pm

There was a strange zen-like atmosphere yesterday.
It was though all the usual moaners around me, expected us to win, and so we did.
At no time did I think WBA would score or trouble us too much, even when they did the goalmouth clearing for us.
Very odd atmosphere which must be the normal thing around OT.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8