606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread

+40
Super
The Griffin
Blue gazza
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Dixie Land
Da Judge
Luka Perfect
Albert
Mr_Ben
hairy cataract
Armchair
Top Balcony Blue
julie20099
Goodison_Gringo
Statman
Michael Crosby S74
paul
Bryan
fatboblatch
blueFire
Garry Adams
The President
Sheep Flavour
Bluey
SouthernSmugToffee
MyBlueToothBrush
Tonteau
SEFTON
Lumper
Sack the Juggler
Helenqu
He's Our Tater Not Yours
My other LB is a Ferrari
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Diamond
tadpole
MagicMike
callmebubbles
Gazbow
Made 4 Gwladys
44 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: 2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread

Post  Dixie Land Mon 10 May 2010, 12:20 am

Back home and very drunk. Great day all round. Met that cunt of a Pompey fan with the bell as well. Great goal, shite game.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: 2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread

Post  Statman Mon 10 May 2010, 12:56 am

UWIST61 wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:What a goal! As for that offside... 2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread - Page 22 Confused scratch scratch drunken clown clown clown lol! lol!

The decision reminds me of the goal we had disallowed (we were away from home... was it Arteta/Osman?) and the only thing I can think of is that Distin is behind Howard and there are no players between the goalie and the most advanced attacker and that this might have "bushwacked" the official... else its a glitch in the law and we have at last been treated consistently.

Amazing decision to deny the goal. Not meaning to score points but we all know that there are fans out there (of certain teams - most of whom play in red) who wouldn't concede that that was a terrible decision (had it favoured their team).

Little grumble though - we only seem to get these big calls when they have no real importance.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 10 May 2010, 7:24 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/may/09/everton-portsmouth-premier-league

check the photo, everyone must be glad to see the back of him!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 11 May 2010, 8:59 am

Final table....

Poster Threads W D L F A GD Pts bonus pts total pts
Super 10 5 3 2 18 11 7 18 0 18
Armchair Evertonian 7 4 2 1 8 6 2 14 3 17
Paul 7 2 4 1 13 8 5 10 4 14
Baxter 6 4 0 2 10 8 2 12 0 12

Yakublue 6 3 1 2 7 5 2 10 0 10
SouthernSmugToffee 2 1 0 1 2 1 1 3 1 4
Fellaini's Bushwacker 4 0 4 0 8 8 0 4 0 4

Dixieland 2 1 0 1 4 1 3 3 0 3
Top Balcony Blue 1 1 0 0 3 1 2 3 0 3
Mustafi New Name 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 3 0 3
Bluey 2 1 0 1 2 4 -2 3 0 3
The President 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0 0 0

CallMeBubbles 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0 0 0
SheepFavour 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0 0 0
Gazbow and the Dove 1 0 0 1 1 6 -5 0 0 0
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38106
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 11 May 2010, 11:34 am

armchair starting the next game i presume.

Is next season's table going to include pre-season games?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 11 May 2010, 11:43 am

Mr_Ben wrote:armchair starting the next game i presume.

All games to be covered. PLus need to make sure that the golden rule is obeyed.... same person starts the match threads until a defeat. Had people diving in all over the shop during the 2nd half of the season.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Tue 11 May 2010, 11:45 am

Super wrote:

All games to be covered. PLus need to make sure that the golden rule is obeyed.... same person starts the match threads until a defeat. Had people diving in all over the shop during the 2nd half of the season.

when our form picked up? Very Happy
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 11 May 2010, 11:47 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Super wrote:

True, fuck it, let anyone start the thread, who gives a shit about a crappy league table of match starters.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 11 May 2010, 12:14 pm

Super wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Super wrote:

True, fuck it, let anyone start the thread, who gives a shit about a crappy league table of match starters.

Super and eh......................... just Super!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 11 May 2010, 12:56 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Super wrote:

Super and eh......................... just Super!

Exactly mate!!
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Tue 11 May 2010, 9:30 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Back home and very drunk. Great day all round. Met that cunt of a Pompey fan with the bell as well. Great goal, shite game.

Was OK until got off train in Brum and then someone flicked a switch and I turned into this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce9FgV6sXtg

After realising I also got very close to that freak, who stunk to high heaven by the way and not just of ale, I had a good scrub when I got home.

Shite game. I could have scored that! Very Happy
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 11 May 2010, 9:33 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:Back home and very drunk. Great day all round. Met that cunt of a Pompey fan with the bell as well. Great goal, shite game.

Was OK until got off train in Brum and then someone flicked a switch and I turned into this guy:

After realising I also got very close to that freak, who stunk to high heaven by the way and not just of ale, I had a good scrub when I got home.

That bloke could do with hosing down.

Me and my bro went into a pub in Crewe until our bus arrived. Had a couple more beers then got home and had a couple more. I woke up at 2.45pm yesterday. drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Tue 11 May 2010, 10:08 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
The Griffin wrote:

Me and my bro went into a pub in Crewe until our bus arrived. Had a couple more beers then got home and had a couple more. I woke up at 2.45pm yesterday. drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep

Was good to see you and your bro again mate. The actual whole day isn't a blur, for a change ( Wink ) but I hope any neccessary apologies for my antics on the train on the way home are accepted.

I stopped at BNMs, copious rounds of toast when got in, up about 9ish on Monday, 4 rounds of sausage sarnies and coffee, into Brum, bit of shopping and home just after midday.

Was good to meet ATP (and his Dad), although briefly, for the first time, along with Bluejags, Super, Notepad again and to see TD Jnr looking so well and TD getting his book was a nice touch.

I'm too old for these shennanigans now and have decided to hand the baton over to the likes of your good self, Bluejags.......... so next season and beyond will be more temperate in keeping with an Evertonian of 40+ years.

If you read this Bluejags I will find out more about Bridget O'Connor and my Waterford based Maternal extended family, even if it takes a while.............

Still a Grand Old Team and how the freakin' hell did this all come about because of the internet!!??

A home season ticket is on the cards (if not a 'half' one at Christmas) and I will likely visit at least Fulham, Villa, Birmingham and West Brom next season with the occasional ad hoc thrown in.

As was said from the 'old' 606 days - Blue 4 Ever! Very Happy

God Bless you all (except the Tories and Lib Dem arselickers) Very Happy
The Griffin
The Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 11 May 2010, 10:13 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
The Griffin wrote:

Was good to see you and your bro again mate. The actual whole day isn't a blur, for a change ( Wink ) but I hope any neccessary apologies for my antics on the train on the way home are accepted.

I stopped at BNMs, copious rounds of toast when got in, up about 9ish on Monday, 4 rounds of sausage sarnies and coffee, into Brum, bit of shopping and home just after midday.

Was good to meet ATP (and his Dad), although briefly, for the first time, along with Bluejags, Super, Notepad again and to see TD Jnr looking so well and TD getting his book was a nice touch.

I'm too old for these shennanigans now and have decided to hand the baton over to the likes of your good self, Bluejags.......... so next season and beyond will be more temperate in keeping with an Evertonian of 40+ years.

If you read this Bluejags I will find out more about Bridget O'Connor and my Waterford based Maternal extended family, even if it takes a while.............

Still a Grand Old Team and how the freakin' hell did this all come about because of the internet!!??

A home season ticket is on the cards (if not a 'half' one at Christmas) and I will likely visit at least Fulham, Villa, Birmingham and West Brom next season with the occasional ad hoc thrown in.

As was said from the 'old' 606 days - Blue 4 Ever! Very Happy

God Bless you all (except the Tories and Lib Dem arselickers) Very Happy

No need for any apologies mate. I was in tears laughing. That train journey was a great laugh but how we didnt get kicked off the train (or at least out of the taxi) is beyond me. Very Happy

Im sure you can make a game or two every season mate. You can raise hell better than us young bucks. Very Happy

It was great to meet Anticipate the Pass and Joe. A great couple of fellas and I hope that we can meet up again soon. Always a pleasure to see all of the guys off here, a great set of blokes.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Tue 11 May 2010, 10:24 pm

Dixie Land wrote: (or at least out of the taxi) is beyond me. Very Happy

Im sure you can make a game or two every season mate. You can raise hell better than us young bucks. Very Happy

It was great to meet Anticipate the Pass and Joe. A great couple of fellas and I hope that we can meet up again soon. Always a pleasure to see all of the guys off here, a great set of blokes.

That's because that taxi driver was a miserable red shite bastard who should have been grateful for the fare and that his joke of a team and kiddie-shagging Captain scraped into the equivalent of Europes Johnstones Paints Trophy!

Anyway, all the best mate and hope you and yours have a good late spring and early summer. 2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread - Page 22 Food-smi
The Griffin
The Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 11 May 2010, 10:26 pm

The Griffin wrote:

That's because that taxi driver was a miserable red shite bastard who should have been grateful for the fare and that his joke of a team and kiddie-shagging Captain scraped into the equivalent of Europes Johnstones Paints Trophy!

Anyway, all the best mate and hope you and yours have a good late spring and early summer. 2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread - Page 22 Food-smi

lol!

The taxi driver was obviously a red shite. He was hugely unimpressed by our behaviour and Im glad. Very Happy

Hope you have a great summer as well mate. 2009-10 Match Discussions pt 12 and Match League Thread - Page 22 Food-smi
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 11 May 2010, 10:31 pm

The Griffin wrote:

Cracking seeing everyone again at the weekend, and meeting AtP and Joe. Don't think I will be getting up at any point next season unfortunately and my football is now in the hands of Peterborough and league one football.

Shit game for 93 minutes and then a wonder strike to get the season nicely.

And the fact that got a cooked breakfast on Monday morning was even better.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Fri 21 May 2010, 4:37 am

Finally remembered to watch the match on the OS. Typical end of season but I thought a lot of fun. Hibbo has the best game of his career and never cracks a smile. Fooking hilarious.

The Pompey goal disallowing has to be that the lino was unsighted and thought the last blue was behind the goal line when the ball was struck. Wrong, but he shook his head and frowned in a very stern, 'don't fuck with me' way so the Pompeiians didn't argue much. Classic.

If it had been a Chelsea goal disallowed their players would have pulled out nunchucks and killed the lino, but I suppose Pompey players go into every game thinking 'oh fuck, what next?'
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 21 May 2010, 3:06 pm

I saw that the gobshite ex-ref Jeff Winter said that it was the correct decision to disallow Portsmouth's goal. I didn't see it on TV but he said a player who was involved with the build up was coming back from an offside position.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4518
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  julie20099 Mon 24 May 2010, 8:08 am

It's less competition as a Chelsea fan but as a football fan its a shame, giants falling it seems. People forget that how big the club is, because obviously football started when Sky Sports arrived. How the fans have backed Rafa is admireable. Especially after the lynching he gets from the dire media we have here. But I'm a Chelsea fan, so sitting pretty pretty I suppose. Lucas gets a hard time aswell, he could be a world beater.
=====================
SEO Link Building | Link Building Company

julie20099

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 24 May 2010, 8:18 am

julie20099 wrote:It's less competition as a Chelsea fan but as a football fan its a shame, giants falling it seems. People forget that how big the club is, because obviously football started when Sky Sports arrived. How the fans have backed Rafa is admireable. Especially after the lynching he gets from the dire media we have here. But I'm a Chelsea fan, so sitting pretty pretty I suppose. Lucas gets a hard time aswell, he could be a world beater.
=====================

Well I am bound to ask ... are you lost. There is only one really truly great Blue machine (authentically organic as opposed to be being built of stolen roubles - allegedly). We need to bring you up to speed on a number of other points of convention if you are to remain and enlighten us with your knowledge. R*** is known as FSW (spend more time researching on the board and you will understand why but also as a by-product learn more about a lot of other stuff.

I am might be going out on a limb here but if your "nmae" is anything to go by you are likely to be asked some personal questions in the next couple of hours.If you can get through that - then welcome to the board.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9790
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Mon 24 May 2010, 8:38 am

julie20099 wrote:It's less competition as a Chelsea fan but as a football fan its a shame, giants falling it seems. People forget that how big the club is, because obviously football started when Sky Sports arrived. How the fans have backed Rafa is admireable. Especially after the lynching he gets from the dire media we have here. But I'm a Chelsea fan, so sitting pretty pretty I suppose. Lucas gets a hard time aswell, he could be a world beater.
=====================

"Where were you when you were shit?"

Go spam elsewhere, tweacle. Pwopah nawty!
The Griffin
The Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 24 May 2010, 12:36 pm

=====================

Search Engine Optimisation? Link Building? and yet lost on the internet.

Fail, and Fail.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Mon 24 May 2010, 1:48 pm

Sleep
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 24 May 2010, 6:21 pm

I predict Everton 2 - 0 Julie20099. Saha and Cahill.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22554
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next