606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attn M4G.......

2 posters

Go down

Attn M4G....... Empty Attn M4G.......

Post  Da Judge Wed 22 Jul - 13:22

I am assuming that you will be proclaiming this years edict of the rules soon, as time is approaching.

I am sure that in the world trend of transparency in football you will reflect Sepp's Damascene conversion and be more than helpful in explaining to Sef why he cannot win... (that's a joke Sef!!!!!).

Anyway - my expectations are that through the year whilst I will be busy being entertained by events on and off the park, can you confirm that as reigning champion you are kicking off the thread.

Its Watford and we do need time to build momentum ....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Attn M4G....... Empty Re: Attn M4G.......

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 22 Jul - 13:35

I will initiate soonest m'lud now that the forum has been set up.. and post the very fair & even laws that ensure I win on the appropriate page

I presume that you will once again undertake the role of General Melchett, citing parallels where required with the benchmark and very fair trial of the Flanders Pigeon Murderer

.....And Sef has as much chance of winning it as Besic has of being a player with an ability level higher than a total fucking shite dogshit Red Lion barman Very Happy

Number of posts : 40814
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum